Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

HELP MY GIRLFRIEND HAS AN STD, i need girls and guys advice!

i need help and am not gettin answers fast enough!
    me and my girl have been dating for 1 year and 4 months now. all of the sudden bout 10 months ago she started to have problems having sex, like it hurt real bad sometimes. she started that after i got back from the military from 3 and a half months. now, she went ot the gyno a last week and found out she has herpes! i am so pissed cus i NEVER screwed around on her and she swears up and down that she has never screwed around on me. she wasnt pissed at me when she found out, she was sad that she had it. now she is afraid that i am going to dump her ass. i am trying so hard to get info out of her and CANNOT get it. how in the world could she get something 6 months into our relationship without screwing around on me?

i need help from everyone that can help! more so on how long it takes to see sign, symptons. by the way she has it REAL mild. please someone help, im not only sad but pissed too!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Well u either believe her or u dont, and obvs if u dont in the bin she goes, u don wna be messing wit an in infected cheater now do u!!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that sometimes it can take a year or 2 for symptoms to appear if they even do. first thing i would do if i were you is go get checked yourself. did you use protection?

i did get checked and i will find out tommorow. i have no signs or symptoms which means that i could be immune to it. my doc said that is a good possibility. and ive also read that in different places.

if you don't have anything i would get the hell out of the relationship if it were me. eventually you'll get it if you stay with her. sounds mean but do you really want it? i actually was in the same situation. found out my gf at the time got it from previous bf and luckily i hadn't slept with her yet so i got the hell out of there. kinda messed up but i just never called her again and pretended like i didn't know her.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i did get checked and i will find out tommorow. i have no signs or symptoms which means that i could be immune to it. my doc said that is a good possibility. and ive also read that in different places.
    Well I don't think anyone can be immune to it. You could have a strong immune system, and not see any visual sides of it, but it can lie dormant for years. So the only way to tell is to do a blood test, which I heard is not 100%. But def. if you start to see symptons get it checked, cause that is when they will def. know what it is.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    if you really feel 100 percent that theres no chance that you got it from anywhere else then there is nobody else to blame but her... give her the boot.. thats what id do..

any girls opinions?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude boot the chick thats so gay that pisses me off for you and you probably have it if you were bangin her unprotected but if its dormant in your system your good

it just sucks man, and yes i have slept with her so i think i am kinda screwed. i mean, if i do have it and she did cheat on me, what then, who is gonna want to take a herpes infested guy? id have to go to the herpes singles! this f*cking sucks! or do i stay with her if we both have it and she cheated to get it? seriously! sorry bros for being so spastic, i dont know what else to do really. i know one things is for sure, if i dont have it, she is gettin the boot, no remorse.

dude beleive it or not theres a lot of hot chicks on the herpes singles its not the end of the world

thanx man, ur aggressive tone just made me laugh!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Symptoms sometimes never show up on some people. She could have got that shit YEARS ago.

well hey i know if i got herpes id be all over those dam herpes singles sites haha seriously go take a look it may make you feel a bit beetteer

alright heres the deal, do you think that she could have gotten this 1 year and 4 months ago and just now seeing signs? or am i just retarted. please dont bag me guys, if it was dormont inside her, could it just show signs now?

i highly doubt it dude.....usually if its dormant it stays dormant for a while

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    wt kind of herpes she got?
    cause u got 2 kinds, oral, and gential
    the oral could transfer by kissing, using same utinsils, or direct interact with the breakout pimples that looks like cold sore around the mouth.
    the gential type ofcourse transfers through intercourse.
    BUT u can have the oral type with genital symptoms by performing oral sex and vice versa..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i highly doubt it dude.....usually if its dormant it stays dormant for a while
    the Herpes virus is dormant by nature unless the person is stressed out. cause it dwells in the nervous system in the spine cord.

so she could have gotten it from some due a while back and now showing signs?

Blog Entries
    very possible

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Kick her ass to the curb.

~SC~

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    watch out bro, women lie, and lie well.. i don't think she will ever admit she cheated, they just don't.. but i think it's more than a coincidence that your away three months, come back, and now she has an std..

i hope your in the clear, and not infected..

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    watch out bro, women lie, and lie well.. i don't think she will ever admit she cheated, they just don't.. but i think it's more than a coincidence that your away three months, come back, and now she has an std..

i hope your in the clear, and not infected..
    i agree and if you are that pisses me off for you i have this horrible hate for women

Blog Entries
    if she had any pimples or breakouts during sex u must have got it.
    sorry to say that but that's the reality.
    now if u do a blood work, you might find the Anti-bodies exsiting which means the existance of the Virus.
    now on the other hands u might not experience any breakouts which dosn't mean u don't have it.
    the Herpes virus can be dormant forever and gets active mostly under high stress.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all women are top liers...
    so you got to look at the situation and you only know her best if shes lieng or not..
    as for the herpes if you trully believe she didnt cheat
    idont see why you would leave her that just been selfish... but on ther other it is a very tuff situation cause you dont want to catch the shit so what do you do??/

i trully believe that in back of your mind you keep thinking she must of cheated..
    so if you believe that get out of there.. the reason is cause there is no trust and it will always play up in back of ur mind...

another thing can herpes start from not been clean???
    or does it have to start from been past down from sexual intercourse of some sort???

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i guesse that could be possible, but i just think she or you would have noticed something, during the year and a half y'all were together.. what if you are infected, then she could say she got it from you, wouldn't make sense would it?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never be able to get passed something like that. it will always be a question in the back of my mind whether she cheated or not, and i couldnt handle that. Just dump her and move on.

Seems to me like shes lying if shes not mad at you at all she obviously knows she cheated and got it from someone else

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Seems to me like shes lying if shes not mad at you at all she obviously knows she cheated and got it from someone else
    Exactly, any other girl would be like WTF! you gave me herpes, but if she cheated and she feels bad she wont.

it just sucks man, and yes i have slept with her so i think i am kinda screwed. i mean, if i do have it and she did cheat on me, what then, who is gonna want to take a herpes infested guy? id have to go to the herpes singles! this f*cking sucks! or do i stay with her if we both have it and she cheated to get it? seriously! sorry bros for being so spastic, i dont know what else to do really. i know one things is for sure, if i dont have it, she is gettin the boot, no remorse.
    i don't know what to tell you here. consume a 12 pack immediately. no j/k, that'll only makes things worse but that's probably what i would find myself doing.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    She might have know for years and this was her first break out while with you and she's playing it off, your not to far into the relationship I would say bail, not worth it, if you feel like shes the one do some research, she can learn to control it and know when a break out is coming so you dont get infected. To be honest though, seems like she cheated on you, that shit usualy pops up in a girl alot sooner then later, they have a weeker immune system, some guys get it and never have breaks outs.

towup is offline Associate Member
    i need help and am not gettin answers fast enough!
    me and my girl have been dating for 1 year and 4 months now. all of the sudden bout 10 months ago she started to have problems having sex, like it hurt real bad sometimes. she started that after i got back from the military from 3 and a half months. now, she went ot the gyno a last week and found out she has herpes! i am so pissed cus i NEVER screwed around on her and she swears up and down that she has never screwed around on me. she wasnt pissed at me when she found out, she was sad that she had it. now she is afraid that i am going to dump her ass. i am trying so hard to get info out of her and CANNOT get it. how in the world could she get something 6 months into our relationship without screwing around on me?

i need help from everyone that can help! more so on how long it takes to see sign, symptons. by the way she has it REAL mild. please someone help, im not only sad but pissed too!

Sorry bro, i think she cheated on you, thats my opinion though. im sorry man, keep your head up and like someone else said you dont want to be involved with someone with herpes when the relationship first started neither of you had it, then all of a sudden after 3 monts....not trying to be a hard ass, but c'mon bro. stay strong though brother.

naw, i have been with her for a year and a half now, so the 3 month thing was when i went to camp shelby for dployment. got hurt then came home. then acoupleweeks after that, sex just started to hurt for her. all up and till now. she is so believable when se says shenever did anything. im trying to stay strong, but if i dont have it, i am thinkin i am gonna just walk out and not say anything.

by the way stryker, this is confidential, just so ya know! i dont want anyone at work to know. i really dont htink ur gonna say anything though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    She might have know for years and this was her first break out while with you and she's playing it off, your not to far into the relationship I would say bail, not worth it, if you feel like shes the one do some research, she can learn to control it and know when a break out is coming so you dont get infected. To be honest though, seems like she cheated on you, that shit usualy pops up in a girl alot sooner then later, they have a weeker immune system, some guys get it and never have breaks outs.
    She can pass the virus at anytime not just durring breakouts.

My friends sister has herpes and she said the first few break outs were very painful. Also, she could of had the virus before she met you and something triggered the breakout. So she might not cheated on you.

Now if you believe she didn't cheat on you have to ask yourself if you want to chance contracting the virus (if you haven't already). Love sometimes can really suck.......... good luck

thanx mudman, love does suck big time. well my conclusion is that if i do have it, im just gonna stay with her. cus then well have it together (dont want that to sound mushy!) and at least i know who she is....well from my own knowledge.

naw, i have been with her for a year and a half now, so the 3 month thing was when i went to camp shelby for dployment. got hurt then came home. then acoupleweeks after that, sex just started to hurt for her. all up and till now. she is so believable when se says shenever did anything. im trying to stay strong, but if i dont have it, i am thinkin i am gonna just walk out and not say anything.
    The majority here say to walk, including myself, but make sure its your decision and not some strangers you talked to on the internet. just my .02

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    thanx mudman, love does suck big time. well my conclusion is that if i do have it, im just gonna stay with her. cus then well have it together (dont want that to sound mushy!) and at least i know who she is....well from my own knowledge.
    Sounds like you really don't think she cheated on you since you sre thinking of staying............... Get checked and after you find out think about it no matter what the doctor tells you. If you don't have it and decide to stay with her you need to talk to the doc and ask about what you need to do so you lessen your chances of getting sick............

yeah, i do love her, but im not sure. i feel like i got a million little voices in my head telling me what i should and shouldnt do. im goin crazy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information