Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Farting in public

OMG, well i guess the last two weeks of straight drinking is getting to my stomach. I have had the wrost gas ever, fuck does alcohol stink...Anyway i am in the hallway of my school right now waiting for the class to take a break so i can go in (i'm an hour late for my 3 hour class) ahahahah so there is a few other people waiting out here too, and the hallway is slient and i just let a huge one go, scared the shit out of everyone ahahahhaa and then they all looked over at me and i pretended like nothing happened

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Farting in public is the only place to fart. Especially at concerts, because it's so loud and there is so much cigarette smoke that the farts go completely undetected. What a feeling: "You're breathing in my foul gas, and you don't even know it, fockers!"

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe i once woke myself when i farted in my sleep

mass junkie is offline banned
    I was holding in a fart while reading this...................

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    OMG, well i guess the last two weeks of straight drinking is getting to my stomach. I have had the wrost gas ever, fuck does alcohol stink...Anyway i am in the hallway of my school right now waiting for the class to take a break so i can go in (i'm an hour late for my 3 hour class) ahahahah so there is a few other people waiting out here too, and the hallway is slient and i just let a huge one go, scared the shit out of everyone ahahahhaa and then they all looked over at me and i pretended like nothing happened

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Nothin like rippin on ein a bar.. no knows who did it... but everyoen smells it..
    only problem is i have no poker face ... i always get caught

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    Nothin like rippin on ein a bar.. no knows who did it... but everyoen smells it..
    only problem is i have no poker face ... i always get caught
    Dude I did the same thing one time. However, it was around the time I was on MetRx...I fuckin blasted one that smelt so bad....it serisouly cleared the bar out....I had to fight back from laughing my ass off....

I love to fart...it serioulsy makes me laugh.

Farting in public is no big deal...

Dropping your pants and laying down a big effin' steaming turd in the middle of a packed room (like when waiting in line at the DMV) now there is an achievement!

If it's a nice one, then you take a pic and sent it to: http://www.ratemypoo.com

Red
    Last edited by Red Ketchup; 09-18-2003 at 09:43 AM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Red that is by the most disgusting thing I have seen. Man, I swear I am going to blow chunks everywhere.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    The best time to fart is when there is a crowd I always do it at the gym I do it when Im done with the lift and to see someone to just walk in it and walk out just busts me up

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I was holding in a fart while reading this...................
    lol me too

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Farting in public is no big deal...

Dropping your pants and laying down a big effin' steaming turd in the middle of a packed room (like when waiting in line at the DMV) now there is an achievement!

If it's a nice one, then you take a pic and sent it to: http://www.ratemypoo.com

Red
    That's a great site

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red

I should submite mine I get some big ones sometimes trust me ratemypoo would be proud

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    My Captain at work had a great story about this topic. It went like this:

He was in the super market with his wife. They were shopping away and he felt one coming. He thought it would be funny to let one rip so he did. Only to turn to the side and expect his wife to be there and it wasn't it was some other lady.

She looked at him with disgust. He then bolted out of there found his wife and the next isle and said to her lets get the hell outta here. This guy is a roit.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I saw that site a long time ago...makes me gag everytime I go back.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    I often get drive byed at the gym. Working out at a machine and someone walks by and lets one go....DAMN I hate whe people do that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's a great site
    Ahhh only on AR can the bros appreciate such a nasty site!

Red

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn it I cant view it at work..... Ill get on when I get home and post my pics

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    damn it I cant view it at work..... Ill get on when I get home and post my pics
    I thought I had a high tolerance for weird shit.................man I was wrong...........no pun intended

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    When I had roomates we had unofficial contests to see who could leave the most interesting load in the toilet for another roomate to find. I was always proud of my foot-long, one piecers.

Nixter.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    a couple years ago i farted in subway. this guy sitting with his wife at the table beside mine got up and wanted 2 fight me. i couldnt take him seriously for a number of reasons.....one- because me and my buddy were still hystarically laughing at how utterly huge my fart was, another being htis guy wanted 2 actually fight me in lew of my discretionless yet uncontrollabe flatulence. he had a mustache with handlebars tho.....something ide say correlates with unwarranted aggression..i should have seen it coming.
    Last edited by thetank; 09-19-2003 at 11:23 AM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Farting at work is a sport that I excel AT! Just ask anyone that works with me! I sit and eat all f'n day (I'v been bulkin) and all my co-workers and there's also a group of shit snipers where we walk into someone's office and pickem off with ass blast! OMG! I'm the king of clearing rooms! I had my boss, who was still shitty from liquid lunch, almost thow up during a conference call! He was GD get out of here or.. burp! OMG we were all dieing! He'll try to snipe back to, but ...
    I have to give props to my 6 ..now 7 yr old son, we were at Target at the video games and a packed area and he ripped one so loud and stinky that people had to wash there mouths out with windex to get the taste out! He just giggled under his breath! This lady was like "Oh my god" so he looks to the bigger kid next to him and says "you know if just go to the bathroom you wouldn't upset all these people" SCORE! He passed the gas to and unsuspecting videogame rival! !
    Also, props to my boxers 1male 1 female who are the kings of wispering farts! You hear the slight "whhhooosh" quite and cute then BAMB! MOTHER FUCKER BAM! You're looking for help!

SID

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    a couple years ago i farted in subway. this guy sitting with his wife at the table beside mine got up and wanted 2 fight me. i couldnt take him seriously for a number of reasons.....one- because me and my buddy were still hystarically laughing at how utterly huge my fart was, another being htis guy wanted 2 actually fight me in lew of my of my discretionless uncontrollabe flatulence. he had a mustache with handlebars tho.....something ide say correlates with unwarranted aggression..i should have seen it coming.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG u guys are awesome!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    If a Man farts allown and no one is there to smell it is he really farting ?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    OK can't lie, I tore up the gym 2x yesterday, 1st was I had the 100lb dumbells and was going to do flies had them resting on my quads, rocked back BAM! Thank god I had cover sound of someone grunting while I ripped...
    2nd, happened actually slipped out after getting some water and it was killer! People were like wtf! I just played dumb, and did my sets!
    I'm like a sniper!

SID

Thread Information