Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Anna Bollick????

Im interested in your daily regimen....your transformation routine after waking?

till you hit the sac.....(go to bed)

interesting person you are.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I still have a hard time beleiving it...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Im interested in your daily regimen....your transformation routine after waking?

till you hit the sac.....(go to bed)

interesting person you are.

I'll translate this for you Anna.....

It seems that you're become Dally's Role Model.........

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I still have a hard time beleiving it...

You're such a jealous little Biatch....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    is she by any chance affiliated with Anabrolic??

her(his)' lover?

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I dont know what to say this is nucking futs

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    wt is this about?!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    wt is this about?!

The Juiced Shemale Hooker

let me just clarify....

I'm the type of individual who enjoys probing the human brain... I like to see what makes things tick and what makes it stop ticking. I believe in proposing hard and fast scenario's to see reflexual reactions/responses asap

I think anna bollick has more to offer than alot of individuals may initially percieve.

I want to delve deeper into the anna bollick mush.

like when Anna wakes up, what are the first few thoughts that cross his/her mind? I mean when does the transformation take place? how long does it last?does it ever stop? and if so why? or why not?

very interesting....

let me just clarify....

I'm the type of individual who enjoys probing ....proposing hard and fast scenario's

I think anna bollick has more to offer....I want to delve deeper into the anna bollick...like when Anna wakes up, what are the first few thoughts that cross his/her mind

very interesting....
    The true story is in Bold...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

let me just clarify....

I'm the type of individual who enjoys probing ....proposing hard and fast scenario's

I think anna bollick has more to offer....I want to delve deeper into the anna bollick...like when Anna wakes up, what are the first few thoughts that cross his/her mind

very interesting....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a feeling that the reply to this is going to be scary

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    i also have this feeling too.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    The true story is in Bold...

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

thats what I'm hoping for....

thats what I'm hoping for....
    ask anna bollick to spot you for bent over rows. he/she will be gladly show you a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    ask anna bollick to spot you for bent over rows. he/she will be gladly show you a thing or two.

glad you enjoyed it....

but, this is more a mental thing for me, can a man not be interested in a shemale rescue hooker?

chest6 is offline Banned
    but, this is more a mental thing for me, can a man not be interested in a shemale rescue hooker?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6

glad you enjoyed it....

i'm just playing with you. i'm actually curious as well in a non homosexual/cross dresser kind of way. not exactly sure what he/she is classified as.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i'm just playing with you. i'm actually curious as well in a non homosexual/cross dresser kind of way. not exactly sure what he/she is classified as.

translation

im want to make love to you dally....im ghey, are you?but not in a ghey/crossdresser kinda way.....but im considering it....what would that be called?

a juiced shemale rescue hooker.

I just farted ... i cant believe I heard it. (thats a good sign)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    translation

im want to make love to you dally....im ghey, are you?but not in a ghey/crossdresser kinda way.....but im considering it....what would that be called?

somethin you want to aspire to one day??

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    translation

I heard it too and that's a bad sign.

chest6 is offline Banned

wheres anna bollick to make dally happy? hopefully she/he responds to your post before bed time or you'll be in bed thinking about what goes through the mind of a juiced shemale rescue hooker.

bump for dally.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess she doesnt have wireless net on her corner

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    "A Juiced She-male" does that make sense?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girlfriend, there is no "transformation". I think pretty much as a woman, except maybe when I am doing a lot of tren . I keep my estrogen high enouhg to ensure that. Right now, I am not really working... just house-sitting out here in Westwego, over on the West Bank, wishing I was in The City right now. So, my daily grind at present is a simple one.

Wake up.
    Shower and shoot my gear, including my estradiol valerate if it is a shot day for that.
    Eat breakfast
    Train
    Do my hair and put on my face
    Eat
    Go out and do some yard/garden work, chat with the neighbors
    Eat
    Go for a walk or a bike ride, or down to the river to catch a nice catfish
    Eat
    Watch a bit of TV, do my nails if they need a bit of work.
    Eat
    Go online and check my boards and email
    watch a movie on the puter
    Eat
    Wash my face and moisturize

A very conventional routine. Normally, when I am at home, things are sort of backwards. I tend to sleep most of the day, wake up, shoot and train, get pretty, and go out and make some money. Not much time then for online stuff. When I can be a whore, I am a whore. When I can't be a whore, I am a post whore.

By the way, the correct gender of pronoun to use for any gender rebel including crossdressers, transvestites, transgenders, transsexuals, etc is that gender that most closely agrees with the clothing and presentation that they are currently in. In other words, it doesn't matter if someone is actually transsexual or not. If a person presents as a woman, wearing feminine attire, hair, and makeup, you should refer to her as "she" or "her", not "he/she", which is very insulting. If they present as a man, then you would use male pronouns. I don't even own any male clothing, by the way. I am full time, and surgery tracked. I don't know when, if ever, that I will actually go through with it. Sometimes I look down there and find the sight of my genitals bizzarre, or ugly, and totally out of place. Sometimes I just make the best of a bad situation. Of course, 90% of my clients are more interested in my male parts than anything else, and so cutting me down there would also be cutting my income.

Personality wise, there is no daily "transformation". I think of myself as a woman, whether naked or dressed, with my face on or off, with my hair done up or just tied back out of the way.

Why juice? Some find it bizzarre, but what about women of the opposite sex who juice? If that is okay, then me doing it is also okay. I was never into this trip that a lot of queens are into, of overcompensating, trying to be more female than a genetic female. Yes, sometimes it is fun to go into "OOOOH, GIRL!" mode, if you know what I mean, but it is just a social thing, a bit of social chameleonship if you will, blending in with the queens who are actually more "gay boy in a dress" than "woman trapped in a man's body". I still have some masculine pursuits. I like to hunt and fish. I like tinkering with Nellie, my 63 Nova. She has a 350 and runs like a cheap pair of panty hose in a briar patch, but she is tempermental and requires a lot of wrenching. Those were things ingrained into me during all the years that I lived as a man, and I won't deny myself those pleasures or pretend that they never had any meaning for me. I lifted and juiced before I began transition, and I could think of no reason to stop, except that it isn't a very girly thing to do. I am confident and self assured and secure in my identity, and I feel no reason to prove how much of a woman I am. So I do a lot of gear. A LOT. I like having muscles. Most of my tricks and lovers like me having muscles. It doesn't disqualify me from womanhood. If I ever have my outer turned into an inner, I will still take steroids , and not girly primo/var type cycles, either.

I don't know what else you might be interested in, that I am willing to talk about. A lot of things I just don't care to discuss. BTW measured correctly, along the top side, my male member is a bit over 7" and is 6 and 3/2" in girth. I know you were all curious. My balls are rather small, though, as is to be expected.

Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Girlfriend, there is no "transformation". I think pretty much as a woman, except maybe when I am doing a lot of tren . I keep my estrogen high enouhg to ensure that. Right now, I am not really working... just house-sitting out here in Westwego, over on the West Bank, wishing I was in The City right now. So, my daily grind at present is a simple one.

Wake up.
    Shower and shoot my gear, including my estradiol valerate if it is a shot day for that.
    Eat breakfast
    Train
    Eat
    Eat
    Eat
    Eat
    Eat

A very conventional routine. Normally, when I am at home, things are sort of backwards. I tend to sleep most of the day, wake up, shoot and train, get pretty, and go out and make some money. Not much time then for online stuff. When I can be a whore, I am a whore. When I can't be a whore, I am a post whore.

By the way, the correct gender of pronoun to use for any gender rebel including crossdressers, transvestites, transgenders, transsexuals, etc is that gender that most closely agrees with the clothing and presentation that they are currently in. In other words, it doesn't matter if someone is actually transsexual or not. If a person presents as a woman, wearing feminine attire, hair, and makeup, you should refer to her as "she" or "her", not "he/she", which is very insulting. If they present as a man, then you would use male pronouns. I don't even own any male clothing, by the way. I am full time, and surgery tracked. I don't know when, if ever, that I will actually go through with it. Sometimes I look down there and find the sight of my genitals bizzarre, or ugly, and totally out of place. Sometimes I just make the best of a bad situation. Of course, 90% of my clients are more interested in my male parts than anything else, and so cutting me down there would also be cutting my income.

Personality wise, there is no daily "transformation". I think of myself as a woman, whether naked or dressed, with my face on or off, with my hair done up or just tied back out of the way.

Why juice? Some find it bizzarre, but what about women of the opposite sex who juice? If that is okay, then me doing it is also okay. I was never into this trip that a lot of queens are into, of overcompensating, trying to be more female than a genetic female. Yes, sometimes it is fun to go into "OOOOH, GIRL!" mode, if you know what I mean, but it is just a social thing, a bit of social chameleonship if you will, blending in with the queens who are actually more "gay boy in a dress" than "woman trapped in a man's body". I still have some masculine pursuits. I like to hunt and fish. I like tinkering with Nellie, my 63 Nova. She has a 350 and runs like a cheap pair of panty hose in a briar patch, but she is tempermental and requires a lot of wrenching. Those were things ingrained into me during all the years that I lived as a man, and I won't deny myself those pleasures or pretend that they never had any meaning for me. I lifted and juiced before I began transition, and I could think of no reason to stop, except that it isn't a very girly thing to do. I am confident and self assured and secure in my identity, and I feel no reason to prove how much of a woman I am. So I do a lot of gear. A LOT. I like having muscles. Most of my tricks and lovers like me having muscles. It doesn't disqualify me from womanhood. If I ever have my outer turned into an inner, I will still take steroids , and not girly primo/var type cycles, either.

I don't know what else you might be interested in, that I am willing to talk about. A lot of things I just don't care to discuss. BTW measured correctly, along the top side, my male member is a bit over 7" and is 6 and 3/2" in girth. I know you were all curious. My balls are rather small, though, as is to be expected.

Anna Bollick
    this is the first post of yours that might make me take you seriously..not to offend but ya know..before your posts were pretty outrageous

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    you know for some reason....
    i think its cool you can talk bout this and explain to us ..
    how your life is...
    just like a little insight on your life....

i appreciate that... dont know why but i do...

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Wake up.
    Eat breakfast
    Train
    Eat
    Eat
    Eat
    Eat
    Eat

Anna Bollick

btw this is a classic statement lmao....

"She has a 350 and runs like a cheap pair of panty hose in a briar patch, but she is tempermental and requires a lot of wrenching"

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    this is the first post of yours that might make me take you seriously..not to offend but ya know..before your posts were pretty outrageous
    Well, it is fun to be a little outrageous sometimes. And I don't have any particular need to be taken seriously on this board. It is not an issue with me.

Love
    Anna Bollick
    J.S.R.H.
    (Juiiced Shemale Rescue Hooker)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    you know for some reason....
    i think its cool you can talk bout this and explain to us ..
    how your life is...
    just like a little insight on your life....

i appreciate that... dont know why but i do...
    thats part of what i was trying to say..just couldnt think of how to word it

well i did it for u.. hehev
    but for some reason thats how i feel.....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    let me just clarify....

I'm the type of individual who enjoys probing the human brain... I like to see what makes things tick and what makes it stop ticking. I believe in proposing hard and fast scenario's to see reflexual reactions/responses asap

I think anna bollick has more to offer than alot of individuals may initially percieve.

I want to delve deeper into the anna bollick mush.

like when Anna wakes up, what are the first few thoughts that cross his/her mind? I mean when does the transformation take place? how long does it last?does it ever stop? and if so why? or why not?

very interesting....
    When he or she wakes up in the middle of the night to pee, does it sit or stand ??

Since this is supposed to be a serious thread, I would thank you to use the proper pronouns. I am not an "it". I normally sit, by the way, but I am not uncomfortable with standing, if the facilities or lack of faciliites situation calls for it. I find it more relaxing to sit. Not trying to prove anything to myself. Yes, in public I use the ladies' room... that was probably your next question. My presence there seems to disturb women a lot less than my presence disturbs men in the mens' room, and I don't have to worry about some guy attacking me either out of hate/fear or for sexual purposes. This of course inevitably results in more damage to the attacker than to me, but it is to be avoided, nonetheless. I have to take care of my nails, you know. I get very self-conscious un public with a broken nail. If I break them on two hands, I have a difficult time trying to keep both hands hidden.

Please, no more "it" or "he/she". I would prefer to be referred to as "she" or "her". Cops on the street call me "ma'am", and cops everywhere are known for their willingness to make people different from them feel uncomfortable. You don't have to point out or prove that you are not associating with me or sympathizing with me. Nobody is going to think of you as a fag for having the normal amount of respect that you would give to anyone else. That's not asking for so much, is it?

Okay, that is my last serious post. Back to outrageous mode for this girl.

Love
    Anna Bollick
    J.S.R.H.
    (Juiiced Shemale Rescue Hooker)

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    haha she's cool

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information