ACpower is offline Member

I Dont Understand Why.....

Morons come up to you while your working out and say, hey man umm dont get mad if I ask you this question but uhhhhh do u take steroids ?? Moron!! I felt like crushing his head with a plate. Why would you come up and ask me that especially when im working out. This has happened on more than one occasion not just at the gym. VERY ANNOYING

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    probably one of the guys on the boards who's first post is for a source....

Take it as a compliment and be glad that at least the money you spend on gear is noticed.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i posted a thread about this a while back....it's always the people that work out 2 days a week or so

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    Morons come up to you while your working out and say, hey man umm dont get mad if I ask you this question but uhhhhh do u take steroids ?? Moron!! I felt like crushing his head with a plate. Why would you come up and ask me that especially when im working out. This has happened on more than one occasion not just at the gym. VERY ANNOYING
    i really dont see whats so annoying bout it???
    and you wanted to crush his head for asking that???
    does it matter what other ppl think???
    i dont think so
    and after all you probably are taking roids so whats big deal??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    the only thing i see annoying is coming up to you in the middle of a set. and if you're NOT on steroids . if you are on gear and someone asks you if you are....why should you get pissed?? you are on gear and he notices that you're a big guy. just take it as a compliment, just laugh to them and deny it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    i really dont see whats so annoying bout it???
    You must be blind. Some stranger coming up to u and asking if u use steroids especially while your working. You cant see the annoyance in that.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    well walking up envading privacy that will get annoying otherwise if you take roids expect the steroids question......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My boss at our summer party is like, youve gotten alfully big lately, how big do you want to get??? I said fuc'n huge.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that is the reason i wear baggy shirts and long shorts so most of my my torso and arms are hidden. i have skinny chicken calves so they don't look big anyways. having the mp3 player on everytime i go to the gym usually desuades most people from trying to talk to me.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually get that question from my mom. she can always tell when i'm on but i won't admit it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    that is the reason i wear baggy shirts and long shorts so most of my my torso and arms are hidden. i have skinny chicken calves so they don't look big anyways. having the mp3 player on everytime i go to the gym usually desuades most people from trying to talk to me.
    Me too, I dont own a tank top!!!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    Well do you?

towup is offline Associate Member
    Honestly i have thought about going to join a gym so i could get some roids, i have heard thats one of the best ways, but i agree. If you are taking roids who cares just tell them yea and go about your business. If they keep dick riding you then your big enough to knock a few teeth out im sure. lol.

Thread Information