Thread: Why....

20"arms is offline New Member

Why....

Why is there sexual stimulants for us males but nothing that I know of for females , I think that they need it more then us most of the time !!
    or is there something for wemon to make them put out?? if there is please let me know , thanks!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    1.This should be in the general forum. 2. You need to put a better heading for your questions. Something so that our fellow brothers and sisters can identify what they are stumbling into.(No flame intended-just a heads up)
    To answer your question, if your talking about a hormonal inbalance then yes, their are things a female can do to correct that. Search AR and you will find a thread on this. If your talking about something to slip in her drink than I'll offer no reply.J/K
    Other than I'd have to say good ol southern charm & hospitality.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I posted a thread awhile back asking for aphrodisiacs for women in the supplement forum you might want to check it out.

Babyweight is offline Female Member

Re: Why....

Originally posted by 20"arms
    Why is there sexual stimulants for us males but nothing that I know of for females , I think that they need it more then us most of the time !!
    or is there something for wemon to make them put out?? if there is please let me know , thanks!!
    They have some good body oils that are supposed to arouse the opposite sex. I know for men there are certain scents like pumpkin & cinnamon, and a few musks.... as for women I really can't remember, I wasn't concentrating on finding an oil stimulant for another women, but I believe Jasmine may be one. If you go to one of those stores in the mall (maybe body works), they may be able to help you. They have all kinds for all diffent kinds of moods. You can take your pick.
    Have a nice candlelight hot bubble bath waiting for her with a nice scent and you should do just fine.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: Why....

Originally posted by Babyweight

They have some good body oils that are supposed to arouse the opposite sex. I know for men there are certain scents like pumpkin & cinnamon, and a few musks.... as for women I really can't remember, I wasn't concentrating on finding an oil stimulant for another women, but I believe Jasmine may be one. If you go to one of those stores in the mall (maybe body works), they may be able to help you. They have all kinds for all diffent kinds of moods. You can take your pick.
    Have a nice candlelight hot bubble bath waiting for her with a nice scent and you should do just fine.

Take Bw's advice here. I've gone to bath and bodyworks to get massage oils for my girl. Worked really well. Of course you should cook her a nice dinner and draw a bath for her first. Candles are a must and some nice soft music. Don't try to find a magic potion to get her into bed. Just pamper her and treat her like a queen. Things will fall into place on their own.

20"arms is offline New Member
    Thank you all for the help!!

Thread Information