LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Guys when you go to the bathoom

When your out with your girl and you go to the bathroom do guys always hit on your chick. This always happens to me. It's stupid but it never fails it causes an arguement with my bf and I. The guy starts cock blocking and says all this shit about my bf. They say things like "why are you with this old man" geez he is two years my junior.
    Last edited by LAW; 09-09-2005 at 02:02 PM.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    it happens to me all the time as well. guys are constantly hitting on my fiance when i'm not around. thats why i have multiple assault charges, etc on me.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Wow...im confused as hell after reading that

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I've had this happen at clubs but soon as I walk up and they see me they normally leave pretty damn fast. Guys will be guys.

ACpower is offline Member
    yeah it seems like once u leave ur gf for two mintues guys jump on her, like they have been waiting all night for you to leave. Ive been in a few scruffels over that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If it happens, good. At least that means the lady you are with is attractive. If no one hit on her and never approached/flirted with her, that wouldn't be too good!

~SC~

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I enjoy slowly walking up behind the poor guy, and looking over his shoulder until he notices me.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I enjoy slowly walking up behind the poor guy, and looking over his shoulder until he notices me.

Yes as do I, things can get very primal as my Alpha Male suddenly burts out.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i just wink at em then kiss her...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had 4 girls hit on my girl friend sunday, made her feel pretty good, me very good!!!!!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I had 4 girls hit on my girl friend sunday, made her feel pretty good, me very good!!!!!
    Dude that's the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If it happens, good. At least that means the lady you are with is attractive. If no one hit on her and never approached/flirted with her, that wouldn't be too good!

~SC~
    i agree with you. but some jack offs always cross the line....and then so do i. and THEY really hate that!!!

I don't know about you guys but if they are that stupid or drunk to screw with a big dudes woman then they deserve to be slapped around like a bitch.
    (Let me add that I would never slap a woman unless she was trying to kill me so this would be a bitch man slap) ha!

I had some drunk MF'er try to pull my chic off a speaker she was dancing on. I walked right up to his face and said if he touches her again I will break his arms, BOTH ARMS!! The man just pussed out and kept apologizing until I told him to leave. They can look but NEVER touch..

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    i agree with you. but some jack offs always cross the line....and then so do i. and THEY really hate that!!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Dude that's the best.
    One girl my girl kinda digged, she told me if we both agree on a girl we can bring her home, I want a 17 year old!!!!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I don't know about you guys but if they are that stupid or drunk to screw with a big dudes woman then they deserve to be slapped around like a bitch.
    (Let me add that I would never slap a woman unless she was trying to kill me so this would be a bitch man slap) ha!

I had some drunk MF'er try to pull my chic off a speaker she was dancing on. I walked right up to his face and said if he touches her again I will break his arms, BOTH ARMS!! The man just pussed out and kept apologizing until I told him to leave. They can look but NEVER touch..
    I agree, Im not to big, but mean as hell!!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    kick 'em in the nutz

whats funny is my gf is buffer than most of the fags hittin on her. in the future i'll just have her do a front double bicep pose and scare the shit outta them.

That's funny. My chic was competing at the time. She was a freak show and they still approached her. Oh well. Morons...

whats funny is my gf is buffer than most of the fags hittin on her. in the future i'll just have her do a front double bicep pose and scare the shit outta them.

towup is offline Associate Member
    it happens to me all the time as well. guys are constantly hitting on my fiance when i'm not around. thats why i have multiple assault charges, etc on me.

Yea, guys are ****ing idiots sometimes. they piss me off. I guess thats expected when you have abeautiful wife/fiancee/gf. Oh well as long as your chic loves you then they will jsut blow the guy off. Thats what my wife does. I almost had an assault charge on me, but got dropped.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

~SC~
    That's a real good way to think about it. Im gonna tell my guy. Maybe he'll feel better next time it happens.

Lori

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If the chick would just make it apparent she is not interested or blow the guy off, then usually the problem is solved before the BF returns anyway. Too many losers out there to beat them all up.

i have no problem with a guy checking out my gf while walking by. a glance, etc. its when they pop their eyes outta their flippin heads and/or hit on her that pisses me off. of course they never have the balls to do it when i'm around. she usually takes care of it on her own, and i dont worry about it. but a couple of weeks ago, we were at a club here , and some jack off put his hand up her skirt. she cracked the fag in his face and then came and got me. he then got cracked several more times until cops and everything arrived. thank god i knew most of the cops and was able to get outta the jam. but its idiots like this that make punching people so easy for me.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Ass grabbing is another story. Well deserved ass kicking.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats disrespectfull...
    if a lady is with someone she should not get cracked on

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it happens to me all the time with my gf, and just in bars and clubs. Kind of flattering, but gets very annoying all the time

~SC~

I agree. It can piss you off tho,but id start worrying when the guys stop showing any interest!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I agree. It can piss you off tho,but id start worrying when the guys stop showing any interest!!
    True, it still would piss me off a bit, but only if my woman didn't immediately reject the person approaching her. She does, so it's no issue, but that would be the only reason I'd be upset, not because a guy tried talking to her. I'm flattered when people try to get with what I have and they can't.

~SC~

True, it still would piss me off a bit, but only if my woman didn't immediately reject the person approaching her. She does, so it's no issue, but that would be the only reason I'd be upset, not because a guy tried talking to her. I'm flattered when people try to get with what I have and they can't.

~SC~
    youre right.....i guess i just like to whack someone once in awhile!!!

Amen....!
    youre right.....i guess i just like to whack someone once in awhile!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    well ya i agree with swole at least u know u have a good looking woman when other guys are contantly coming p and flirting. My gf will usually be a huge bitch to the guy anyway..she wont even be nice about it. I usually see the rejection take place right when I see her.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

~SC~
    my thoughts exactly.....but it still pis$es me off

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    my thoughts exactly.....but it still pis$es me off
    agreed. Always happens when you walk off too..hmm when i come back and theyre still there im like hey why not hit on her while im standing next to you?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I've had this happen at clubs but soon as I walk up and they see me they normally leave pretty damn fast. Guys will be guys.
    Some guys are like that, sorry. The worst is my dad. In a church for a funeral mass, my dad wanted me to hit on some pretty girl next to me.
    That would show no respect for the deceased and no respect for her feelings.
    Geez, WTF?

Thread Information