IronFreakX is offline Banned

work/residency problem

Ok im moving back to the states soon hopefully , one thing thats confusing me in a state like florida to establish residency you need maybe 1 year of living there(not sure) and in order to land a job u need to have residency rite? so wtf am i supposed to do in the 1st year ? sell cookies which i prob wont be able to do since i wont have enough money for a place since ill have no job... opinions are welcome as hell

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the Darkside, I can assure you we have the best cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Welcome to the Darkside, I can assure you we have the best cookies!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    just whore yourself out deuce bigalow style, we know your good at whoring.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    just whore yourself out deuce bigalow style, we know your good at whoring.
    That did cross my mind a couple of times

No1?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Ok im moving back to the states soon hopefully , one thing thats confusing me in a state like florida to establish residency you need maybe 1 year of living there(not sure) and in order to land a job u need to have residency rite? so wtf am i supposed to do in the 1st year ? sell cookies which i prob wont be able to do since i wont have enough money for a place since ill have no job... opinions are welcome as hell
    Aren't you a US citizen?

If so you don't have to prove residency to get a job,

yeah...?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    come over to england mate you wont have any-probs with money or somewhere to live we take everyones cast offs and illegals,give them big wedges of cash and big houses!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Aren't you a US citizen?

If so you don't have to prove residency to get a job,
    I dont have any education from the US , 1 year of college with bad grades from a univ here which i dont know if its accredited there , no history of anything in the US , see i dont wanna go there and end up living in the streets

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im movin to austrailia they dont take any of that shit!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You need a social security #....

or a work visia....

then you can get a job for which you are qualified.. or one they think you are qualified..

can you pick up trash???

cause the contract for refuse removal in the katrina area is going out at $45 per hour.. must be able to work 12 hr days 7 on.. 7 on.. no days off..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yeah I dont care bout the nature of the job just nething legal to make money , Im not qualified for anything yet , just 1 year of college and an ISSA personal training cert to be compleleted soon How do I get the work visa or the Social security # , I also wanna land the job from here cuz im gonna have very little money

bUMP

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    save up enough money to support you for a year???
    lol.....
    i dont know it is tuff situation..
    i would think you need to get yourself some contacts bro...
    and talk and research till you find a job and that your secure to get then make the move...
    otherwise like you said you will end up a bum on the street....

booz you moving to aus??/
    welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    save up enough money to support you for a year???
    lol.....
    i dont know it is tuff situation..
    i would think you need to get yourself some contacts bro...
    and talk and research till you find a job and that your secure to get then make the move...
    otherwise like you said you will end up a bum on the street....

booz you moving to aus??/
    welcome...
    holy crap thats 120 ,000 EGPs !!!!! no can do

any other info/opinions guys??

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Iron doesnt your mom live there?

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Iron doesnt your mom live there?
    nah dude she used to , not nemore... crappy situation

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    do you have any friends in the US ?? if so just move in with them sounds like this move may hurt ur diet

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    do you have any friends in the US ?? if so just move in with them sounds like this move may hurt ur diet
    nah no1 solid , my diet will probably get ****ed for a good amount of time ...

hmmmmmmmmm this is a tuff situation...
    dont make the move till ur garanteed a secure job and you have set a base....
    otherwise wont be good bro....

hmmmmmmmmm this is a tuff situation...
    dont make the move till ur garanteed a secure job and you have set a base....
    otherwise wont be good bro....
    I dont think I can get a job from here..Ill ask around...Labor jobs for the 1st couple of years...man this is more ****ed up than i thot

just be a whore...
    sell your ass..

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    just be a whore...
    sell your ass..
    Works for me, Girlfriend!

So Iron, what exactly is your status? US citizen? Born in US or born elsewhere with one US citizen parent? If you are a citizen, simply contact the social security administration and get an application, send it in with your proof of citizenship, and they send you a social security card. Simple. If you are not a US citizen, then you need to pay a visit to the American Colsulate and find out how you go about immigrating to the U.S. and go through the process. If you can find an American woman (Sorry, Sweetheart, I am not legally female and so our marriage would not be recognized by Immigration officials here) to marry, then you get what is known as an I-9 visa, also known as a fiance visa. Within a certain amount of time, you must marry the woman named in your application, at which time you can apply for permanent residency. Residency means anywhere in the US. When you arrive, you can take your passport with your visa in it to a social security office and apply for a social security card.

Or just follow my example and sell that ass, Girl!

Kisses and Tickles
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

So Iron, what exactly is your status? US citizen? Born in US or born elsewhere with one US citizen parent? If you are a citizen, simply contact the social security administration and get an application, send it in with your proof of citizenship, and they send you a social security card. Simple. If you are not a US citizen, then you need to pay a visit to the American Colsulate and find out how you go about immigrating to the U.S. and go through the process. If you can find an American woman (Sorry, Sweetheart, I am not legally female and so our marriage would not be recognized by Immigration officials here) to marry, then you get what is known as an I-9 visa, also known as a fiance visa. Within a certain amount of time, you must marry the woman named in your application, at which time you can apply for permanent residency. Residency means anywhere in the US. When you arrive, you can take your passport with your visa in it to a social security office and apply for a social security card.

Kisses and Tickles
    Anna Bollick

rofl.

he would have been really excited till u said this...

(Sorry, Sweetheart, I am not legally female and so our marriage would not be recognized by Immigration officials here)

Kisses and Tickles
    Anna Bollick
    us citizen , maybe i will sell it funny how u can have sex and everyone has their mouths shut , but when u start charging for it..its a crime

thnx for the reply

rofl.

he would have been really excited till u said this...

(Sorry, Sweetheart, I am not legally female and so our marriage would not be recognized by Immigration officials here)
    Even if , I wouldnt have..I dont do marriage...too smart for smth like that

lol.....
    you would have tho

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    us citizen , maybe i will sell it funny how u can have sex and everyone has their mouths shut , but when u start charging for it..its a crime

thnx for the reply
    Oh, you got it made, Girlfriend! You don't have to worry about residency. You will probably want to pay a visit to a U.S. consulate and apply for a U.S. passport if you do not already have one, and a social security card. With those two documents in hand, you can live wherever you like in the US (well, not New Orleans at the moment!) and work at any job you are professionally and physically qualified for.

Yes, it is a shame that selling a little tail is illegal (except in parts of Nevada where it is legal and regulated) but as a citizen you would not have to worry about deportation... just the usual normal hassles of being a target of undercover cop stings or being harassed by uniformed cops. But if you are seriously considering it, and if you are not gay or bi, then I would suggest setting up in New Orleans once things have returned to normal. If you are nicely cut and with a cute face, you can do pretty well at Unisex or at LA Hardbodies on Bourbon Street. I worked that sort of thing for a short while, just before beginning my transition, and the money can be good. Sometimes women make offers of considerable sums of money if you are real quality beef. Men's propositions outnumber women's of course, by probably a factor of 10, but really you can make it on just tips if you can get over the idea of men pawing you when they tip. That gives you a plausible reason to have money on hand, and a job that you can point to and say you are gainfully employed. Then also you don't have to pressure yourself to turn a trick, because you make a fair living legally. You can be selective, and you can turn down those that you feel might be cops. You can wait for good propositions rather than hustle your ass to one and all.

There will be work in demolition, cleanup, and construction, of course, but not many good places to live. I don't know what they will do for such workers... probably house them temporarily in the damaged hotels, or maybe bring in tents or something. It will be rough living for a while, but I am thinking the money will be good.

There will also be a lot of oilfield work available. For that, your best bet is not New Orleans, but rather the Morgan City area. There are places that hire unskilled or semi-skilled roustabouts and they provide room and board that is deducted from your pay. The company rents you out to other companies and pays you out of what they get for your ass. Labor pimping. The work is usually hard and dirty and dangerous, but it is a leg up if you have no skills. The customer will notice if you are a hard, safe, and efficient worker who is a team player and a quick study, and often your temp gig with a customer turns into a permanent job. You also have your feet on the ground and can study where all the places are to find work. There will be a lot of work in the oil patch since oil prices are up so high and there is so much damage to production facilities offshore. Not all of this work is for roustabouts... there are also jobs in housekeeping and food service offshore. Also work on crewboats, utility and supply boats, tugs, stuff like that. Set yourself up in a roustabout camp like Crew Services or Roustabouts Inc, or BT Enterprises, and go through the process with the coast guard to get your Z card and any other qualifications that you need for the type of vessel you want to work on. To work as a roustabout on a rig or platform does not require any documents from the coast guard. One thing about working offshore... you are working 12 hour days, 7 days a week. That is 84 hours but it is equivelant to 102 hours pay, since all time after 40 hours is overtime paid at time-and-a-half. If your expenses are low, you can save some money even at relatively low wages. And wages will be increasing, you can bet on that. I have a feeling that one of these options might suit you better than selling your ass. You will have a lot of tough competition in that line of work unless there is really something special about you.

Love
    Anna Bollick
    J.S.R.H.
    (Juiiced Shemale Rescue Hooker)

Oh, you got it made, Girlfriend! You don't have to worry about residency. You will probably want to pay a visit to a U.S. consulate and apply for a U.S. passport if you do not already have one, and a social security card. With those two documents in hand, you can live wherever you like in the US (well, not New Orleans at the moment!) and work at any job you are professionally and physically qualified for.

Yes, it is a shame that selling a little tail is illegal (except in parts of Nevada where it is legal and regulated) but as a citizen you would not have to worry about deportation... just the usual normal hassles of being a target of undercover cop stings or being harassed by uniformed cops. But if you are seriously considering it, and if you are not gay or bi, then I would suggest setting up in New Orleans once things have returned to normal. If you are nicely cut and with a cute face, you can do pretty well at Unisex or at LA Hardbodies on Bourbon Street. I worked that sort of thing for a short while, just before beginning my transition, and the money can be good. Sometimes women make offers of considerable sums of money if you are real quality beef. Men's propositions outnumber women's of course, by probably a factor of 10, but really you can make it on just tips if you can get over the idea of men pawing you when they tip. That gives you a plausible reason to have money on hand, and a job that you can point to and say you are gainfully employed. Then also you don't have to pressure yourself to turn a trick, because you make a fair living legally. You can be selective, and you can turn down those that you feel might be cops. You can wait for good propositions rather than hustle your ass to one and all.

There will be work in demolition, cleanup, and construction, of course, but not many good places to live. I don't know what they will do for such workers... probably house them temporarily in the damaged hotels, or maybe bring in tents or something. It will be rough living for a while, but I am thinking the money will be good.

There will also be a lot of oilfield work available. For that, your best bet is not New Orleans, but rather the Morgan City area. There are places that hire unskilled or semi-skilled roustabouts and they provide room and board that is deducted from your pay. The company rents you out to other companies and pays you out of what they get for your ass. Labor pimping. The work is usually hard and dirty and dangerous, but it is a leg up if you have no skills. The customer will notice if you are a hard, safe, and efficient worker who is a team player and a quick study, and often your temp gig with a customer turns into a permanent job. You also have your feet on the ground and can study where all the places are to find work. There will be a lot of work in the oil patch since oil prices are up so high and there is so much damage to production facilities offshore. Not all of this work is for roustabouts... there are also jobs in housekeeping and food service offshore. Also work on crewboats, utility and supply boats, tugs, stuff like that. Set yourself up in a roustabout camp like Crew Services or Roustabouts Inc, or BT Enterprises, and go through the process with the coast guard to get your Z card and any other qualifications that you need for the type of vessel you want to work on. To work as a roustabout on a rig or platform does not require any documents from the coast guard. One thing about working offshore... you are working 12 hour days, 7 days a week. That is 84 hours but it is equivelant to 102 hours pay, since all time after 40 hours is overtime paid at time-and-a-half. If your expenses are low, you can save some money even at relatively low wages. And wages will be increasing, you can bet on that. I have a feeling that one of these options might suit you better than selling your ass. You will have a lot of tough competition in that line of work unless there is really something special about you.

Love
    Anna Bollick
    J.S.R.H.
    (Juiiced Shemale Rescue Hooker)
    I also wanna get a college degree , I have 1 year from a univ here dunno if its accredited there or if theyre even gonna accept me there but i do wanna make money to live , eat etc... and get a college degree might be tough at first neway Thnx alot for the help much appreciated

might hit up alaska at first , salmon fishing is 15 , 000$ a month dunno if u need any special requirments.. seems the more dangerous the job is the more it pays and damn am i up for it

Darling, my little brother was in Alaska for a while. He was crabbing and trawling. Crabbing is the most dangerous work up there. He has seen many men get seriously injured and knows of some who were killed. Salmon fishing is not particularly dangerous. However, the season is short. It is possible to make good money fishing up there but it is also possible to not make much at all. It is mostly about luck in getting your foot in the right door at the right time. The wrong boat or the wrong fishery at the wrong time will leave you bitter and disappointed. If the cards fall your way, and you make a good name for yourself, you will do well.

You don't need any documentation from the coast guard to work on fishing vessels until you have enough sea time to apply for an officer's license. Fishing vessels over 200 tons require I believe a licensed Master, a licensed Mate and a licensed Engineer. However you won't have to worry about that for a while. I believe in certain fisheries the vessel itself holds the actual fishing licenses and permits, and in some, the individual crew members must hold a commercial fishing license of some sort. I don't know where my brother is at the moment... I lost track of him when he went to the middle east for KBR.

Love
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

Thread Information