Thread: nor-cal

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

nor-cal

anyone think that nor-cal is the place to be? no hurricanes, tornado's or crazy winters where i'm at. at my old age of 24 i can't handle stuff like that. just got to thinking so speaking my mind.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    im orginally from the central valley but now living in norcal for the past 3 years. personally i think so cal is the place to be. but i get what youre saying about no crazy weather

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Norkal is great in some respects..but lets not forget about earthquakes, wildfires, and a real estate market that makes grown men cry.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Plus you have to add words like "hella" into your vocabulary, Im doin just fine down here......

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Plus you have to add words like "hella" into your vocabulary, Im doin just fine down here......
    ppl up here that ive heard say that all the time

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i spent alot of time working in the north west, beautiful country. when i get old and rich i plan to live somewhere up there.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    i spent alot of time working in the north west, beautiful country. when i get old and rich i plan to live somewhere up there.
    Exactly. It's SoCal while I'm young and poor. NorCal when I strike it rich (which should be any day now...)

I love NorCal, I really do. The only place I've ever found that compares is the Oregon coast (though I'm partial to a cold winter).

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    Norkal is great in some respects..but lets not forget about earthquakes, wildfires, and a real estate market that makes grown men cry.
    forgot about the wildfires. hasn't been any big ones up here this year. i'm further north so i don't see many earthquakes. it's been about 8 years since theres been one over 5.0 here.

Thread Information