Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

6 years in jail = one jacked mofo

OK so this kid i went to school with, went to jail pretty much right out of high school, i forget the exact charges but i know assaulting an officer, evading the law, and Grand theft auto was involved...Anyway he's been gone for about 6 years now, i heard about it but i haven't seen him until last night...THIS KID IS FVCKIN HUUUGE..i mean for someone that has limited access to weights and food,, he's about 6'1 and has gotta be every bit of 240lbs lean..WTF?? i dont get it..i'm not friends with him, we didnt get along to well back in the day, but now i really want to talk to him..any thoughts how that happened??

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    OK so this kid i went to school with, went to jail pretty much right out of high school, i forget the exact charges but i know assaulting an officer, evading the law, and Grand theft auto was involved...Anyway he's been gone for about 6 years now, i heard about it but i haven't seen him until last night...THIS KID IS FVCKIN HUUUGE..i mean for someone that has limited access to weights and food,, he's about 6'1 and has gotta be every bit of 240lbs lean..WTF?? i dont get it..i'm not friends with him, we didnt get along to well back in the day, but now i really want to talk to him..any thoughts how that happened??
    yeah wtf is up with that..I hear alot bout people coming out jacked and on tv reports u see alot of big dudes with abs and shit!!!! wtf!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    yeah wtf is up with that..I hear alot bout people coming out jacked and on tv reports u see alot of big dudes with abs and shit!!!! wtf!!!!!!

that's what i'm saying, you have someone like me who has been pretty dedicated to eating the "right foods" and getting the prope macro nutrients, work out 4-5 days a week and get plenty of rest, and i'm happy if i put on 10 lbs at the end of the year..you have this kid who was probably 200 soft lbs before he went in and comes out like that!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Fvck I wrote this long ass reply and a small theory based on all my reading bout serial killers/mass murderes/ and it all got erased when i hit the submit button now im angry

TomPlatz is offline New Member
    Incarceration = Motivation... some cats are gonna shrink due to lack of synthol. Don't drop the soap "G".

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Lazy bastards have nothing else to do than eat, sleep, lift weights and rape each other. You know how much protein you get in a mouth full of spunk?..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Lazy bastards have nothing else to do than eat, sleep, lift weights and rape each other. You know how much protein you get in a mouth full of spunk?..
    HAHHAHAHAHHA i was thinking the same thing, his a s s h o l e is probably twice the size too!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    HAHHAHAHAHHA i was thinking the same thing, his a s s h o l e is probably twice the size too!!!!!
    hahaaha

LMFAO I didnt think of that

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    well in the prison the strogest guys rule and the weakest obey , so any guy will do his best to be strong and fit , because the fittest will survive , so probably this was his motivation plus he was lifting weights 2 ,3 times weekly with a lot of rest.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh imagine how big u wud be if u had unlimited time to perfect ur diet and training, no time restraints or nethi, im pretty sure u wud be damned big. Plus the amount of rest u get etc. Not onli that, but theres not much to do in there, train, eat, sleep or take it in the pooper, and unless u love it in the pooper, its in ur interest to train and eat loads to get big, so people dont force u to take it.

i dont know much about being incarcerated but i was under the impression that it was 3 meals a day..and i can't imagine them being what we would consider quality meals

GENETICS.....Some people just have it.......Just look at at at gym and they put 20lbs on....Not fair i know but thats life i guess!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Darling, you can eat quite a lot of crappy institutional meals if you are active enough. A bit of cardio and what we would consider overtraining can help use up the extra energy consumed as carbs that we must put up with to get enough protein.

I have been eating a lot of MREs lately, and they are crap crap crap, believe me. Barely any protein and you have to eat a lot of carbs to get at it. I have been trying to get out and do a bit of road work to make up for it. Meanwhile I would gladly give a BJ for a box of Met-Rx. I will be SOOOOO GLAD when things return to normal.

Love
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    well in the prison the strogest guys rule and the weakest obey , so any guy will do his best to be strong and fit , because the fittest will survive , so probably this was his motivation plus he was lifting weights 2 ,3 times weekly with a lot of rest.
    Blah blah blah

BG
    i dont know much about being incarcerated but i was under the impression that it was 3 meals a day..and i can't imagine them being what we would consider quality meals
    they actually are required to be healthy high protien, most covicts like it better on the inside because of warm place to sleep, 3 square meals and plenty of ass!!!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i have a buddy thats been in for a bout 4 years.. i havnt seen him hes still there, but someone i know said they visited him and he is pretty jacked himself..

BG
    My boy has been in for about ten years, last I heard he got AIDS, fuc'd up world!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's what i'm saying, you have someone like me who has been pretty dedicated to eating the "right foods" and getting the prope macro nutrients, work out 4-5 days a week and get plenty of rest, and i'm happy if i put on 10 lbs at the end of the year..you have this kid who was probably 200 soft lbs before he went in and comes out like that!
    well.. that's what he did..

think about it..

he was 200..

which if we assume he was 20% bf his LBM was 160lbs

10lbs per year for 6 years = 60 lbs + 160 = 220lbs LBM + 5%bf = 231 lbs with a bf content of 5%..

so there ya go..

if he can do it.. why can't you????

just an observation.. he has access to everything you do.. but no reason not to work out 2x per day 7 on.. with no cycling off.. or short periods off...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    6 years is a long time when it comes to developing your body. Some people just have the genetics as well. For the first 6 months I seriously lifted I didnt know much about diet or proper training or anything and put on about 25 lbs, so in 6 years I dont think it would be very difficult to put on 40. Also at the age he was, 18-24, it is much easier to add size and strength.

towup is offline Associate Member

ummm from my understanding from friends who have went in there small, came out huge. They said all they did was work out all the time. even in their cells, they were doing push up all night crunches and i dont know what it is called when you put your ass on something then your feet on another and go up and down its the workout that works your triceps. he said he worked out ALL his rec. time. thats what he said anyway. 6 years of working out hardcore can get you big no matter if you take AS's or you dont. Just what i heard though.

towup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    My boy has been in for about ten years, last I heard he got AIDS, fuc'd up world!

damn im sorry. and AIDS!!!! man im so sorry. i have been once but not for long. jail sucks.

yea i guess, but you know when you train for awhile you can kinda see what "natural" muscles look like his dont look like that...i mean i dont think he could of juiced, he just looked pretty damn "un-naturally" big. i understand what a hard core training regimen could do to a physique in 6 years, for some reason it just looks too big that all...i 've never seen anyone with a back that wide or traps that thick natural, even with AS he would look amazing but its just my opinion...not trying to be argumentitive

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    People can get gear in jail too, in addition to their commissary.

~SC~

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    ppl get gear..
    and they get to eat..
    and rest.. and train..
    what more could you want??

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

thats basically what i was asking in a round about way..that seems crazzy to me

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    When I was in I saw some of the biggest guys i've ever seen. Think about it you have nothing but time to eat sleep and train. People at prison camps on a federal level have it pretty good too. They do have gear there ,protein and all the bread you can eat. Also, people stereo type prisoners too much. I've met some of the smartest people while in. Not everone who does time is a thug or a sc#m bag.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPlatz
    Incarceration = Motivation... some cats are gonna shrink due to lack of synthol. Don't drop the soap "G".
    Lack of Synthol.. ? You mean steroids , right ?

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Well, I imagine people train a lot harder in prison to avoid being a bigger man's bitch.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Palambo got busted and will do a few months or has already done a few months. He said he was going to get a job in the kitchen so he could continue to eat 6-8 small healthy meals a day. Maybe that's what this dude did.
    On that thread jacking note: I wonder how much balogna Palambo ate?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine always said that the key to a great physique is unemployment.

Not only would you have access to weights and food, but you wouldn't have to put up with that pesky JOB, girlfriend who wants to go out to a restaraunt and shopping, kids' birthday parties, picking up a friend at the airport, painting your house, mowing the lawn, and all the other things that keep you out of the gym.

Of course, here in Massachusetts they've taken the weight rooms out of the prisons for the simple reason that the average taxpayer asked the same question you did when you saw your ol' school chum.

Maybe they should inject incarcerated prisoners with estrogen to make them more docile and manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    A friend of mine always said that the key to a great physique is unemployment.

Not only would you have access to weights and food, but you wouldn't have to put up with that pesky JOB, girlfriend who wants to go out to a restaraunt and shopping, kids' birthday parties, picking up a friend at the airport, painting your house, mowing the lawn, and all the other things that keep you out of the gym.

Of course, here in Massachusetts they've taken the weight rooms out of the prisons for the simple reason that the average taxpayer asked the same question you did when you saw your ol' school chum.

Maybe they should inject incarcerated prisoners with estrogen to make them more docile and manageable.
    Girlfriend, that won't work... take it from me. Est makes you emotional and often bitchy. Think "period". If anything, it will only indirectly make you docile by screwing with your HPTA. It is lack of test that makes you docile and manageable. I take loads of est and I am anything but docile.

I put the GRRRRR in GIRL
    kisses and tickles
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    ppl get gear..
    and they get to eat..
    and rest.. and train..
    what more could you want??
    to not have to watch my @ss 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    to not have to watch my @ss 24/7
    Well, if you are bored with watching your @ss, you can always watch someone else's.

Mistress of the obvious,
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

I know that a lot of people get huge in jail, but I think I am going to try to stay away from being incarcirated anyways =)

I mean I want to get huge, but I dont want my asshole to get huge as well

Peace
    Alex

Well he's signed up at my gym, i actually talked to him briefly today, he throws up some serious weight, it seems that he's got a good head on his shoulders now maybe he'll be alright..i think i'll wait a lil' while to ask anything personal

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, I'd rather be fat dumb and happy than in jail for 6 yrs lol. Good luck to him in his return to society!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    I know that a lot of people get huge in jail, but I think I am going to try to stay away from being incarcirated anyways =)

I mean I want to get huge, but I dont want my asshole to get huge as well

Peace
    Alex
    OMG if it isnt the infamous Arkansas "Ass Pirate" Alex!!! How the hell are ya? Did you go into the witness protection program or what?

Thread Information