ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member

Grrr....I hate people

One thing that truly pisses me off in this world is the people that spend 9 hrs doing curls on the f*cking squat rack! Anybody else with me?!?! Really it's ****ing stupid, 6ft 3 mofo who must weigh about 140lbs spending almost 20minutes just doing bicep curls on the squat rack.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I kick um off. I go strip the wieght and load up my plates..........fuk waiting. That ain't what it's their for

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    I kick um off. I go strip the wieght and load up my plates..........fuk waiting. That ain't what it's their for
    It's true. Mr. 140lbs won't say a word... especially if he knows jack about working out.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    "Oh, pardon me! I and SOOOO CLUMMMMMSSSSYYYY! Did that plate I just dropped hurt your foot? Oh dear, I suppose I have ruined your workout and you are going home now? Well, don't go away mad... just go away."

Love
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOnSwole
    One thing that truly pisses me off in this world is the people that spend 9 hrs doing curls on the f*cking squat rack! Anybody else with me?!?! Really it's ****ing stupid, 6ft 3 mofo who must weigh about 140lbs spending almost 20minutes just doing bicep curls on the squat rack.
    i spose im lucky that my gym is big enuff to have several squat racks along with plenty of other things so i generaly dont have to wait about for things,but i know how you feel,you cant just go kick em off watever others might say,thats wat gives people on roids a bad name,just suck it up!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    i find women will go stand in the cable cross and do free weights..

i work in with them..but use the machine.. and fart.. they leave..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

...LMAO.....That's what I do to my wife in the grocery store when I'm ready to go...Ease one out while I'm standing beside her, walk off, and then when someone else walks up, she's standing there with the funk.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I'm the asshole that does curls on the squat rack. Fortunately, we have two of them. I also do shrugs. But if it's backed up, I'll do shrugs on a smith machine. It's just easier not having to walk across the gym.

But then again, I have some size. I've yet ot be pushed around in the gym.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...LMAO.....That's what I do to my wife in the grocery store when I'm ready to go...Ease one out while I'm standing beside her, walk off, and then when someone else walks up, she's standing there with the funk.....
    hahaha

same here.. wives are such good sports..

she laughs when i do it at the gym.. i get up and say... time to move along..

she goes.. "im not done yet"

i say.. "You sure" she gets the idea and we move on..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

towup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

HAHAHA good one. it works to. i do it in store isles somtimes, my wife hates it. i guess anyone women would. some grannies just take to long to decide what they want so i fart and they hurry.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I can agree that it might suck sometimes but just because its a squat rack doesnt mean its made for just squats. People that said they would just boot him off , that just a d***head move. Try and boot me off and you would get a 25lb DB upside your head in the middle of a squat = OWNED

Now what really ticks me off is when people drop set with DB's and leave 9 didnt weighted DB laying on the floor , I HATE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 09-10-2005 at 06:31 PM.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    People.....they're the WORST!!!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I can agree that it might suck sometimes but just because its a squat rack doesnt mean its made for just squats. People that said they would just boot him off , that just a d***head move. Try and boot me off and you would get a 25lb DB upside your head in the middle of a squat = OWNED

Now what really ticks me off is when people drop set with DB's and leave 9 didnt weighted DB laying on the floor , I HATE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    roflmfao.....

yeah i hate the dumbell on floor thing
    incosiderate......

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha some guy today..i was doing speed squats so i did like 8 sets..but all with 30-45 secs rest..and i was workin with 225 and he comes over like "can I work in with you" doesnt wiat for a response just takes one of my plates off even tho i go every 40 seconds. He does like 10 reps and goes down like 3 inches each time and then when im doing deadlifts he gets this bench and just puts it in my way...wtf?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You yell at me for using the squat rack too don't you:P

I Get nervous using the smith machine because i know i onlydo 50- 80pounds and the guys do alot more.. but i gotta use it too damnit!

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOnSwole
    who really cares

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    You yell at me for using the squat rack too don't you:P

I Get nervous using the smith machine because i know i onlydo 50- 80pounds and the guys do alot more.. but i gotta use it too damnit!
    ..i don't think anyone is going to yell at you, Mizfit....besides there's a difference between using a machine and tying it up needlessly..It sounds to me like you're using the machine for what it is designed for......
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-11-2005 at 07:35 AM. Reason: ...crappy typing...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I still feel bad.. but i need it too:P

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..i don't think anyone going to yell at you, Mizfit....besides there's a difference between using a machine and tying it up needlessly..It sounds to me like you're using the machine for what it is designed for......

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't feel bad. I saw local news cast gal using the smith machine with 30lbs loaded on it. I always chuckled when I saw her on it. Then she'd walk around the gym and flirt with guys there for like 4 mins before coming back.
    Then this one time, when she left to walk around, this dude came and stripped the rack and put on his weight and started repping out. She came back and was like WTF?
    She looked over at me as if I was supposed to know she was coming back. I just blew her off.
    Later I sent her an email through the stations web site. I told her if she wanted me to watch her machine, she should come over and tell me she's coming back, leave a note book and/or water bottle behind to mark her turf, or take only 2-3 minute breaks between sets. She gave me a dirty look every time after that I saw her in the gym.
    Besides, squatting with only 30lbs on a bar that is only 15lbs unweighted is actually only squatting 15lbs. She doesn't need a smith machine for that.

Thread Information