Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

anyone watching real world??

Anyone watching the real world?? hahaha i'm lmao at this kid wess..one he's not goodlooking but he does manage tio get girls and every girl he gets he talks about marrying and how he can see himself with them! OMG this kid is nutts it actually makes me feel bad for him that he actually says the things he says to girls..

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    real world is boring.....that dark haired chick is hot though...dont know her name

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    yea she is (johanna) i dont watch it either but i woke up early and i'm bored so i'm watching the re-runs soo much drama lol..someone has cried every episode so far i think

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    sheeit the blonde hair girl is smooking too bro, since a thread this ghey was started I mind as well contribute, I think a lot of the people that have been on that show are juicers, anyone else? we know that the "mizz" or mark is juicin, and I even think that wes guy is too, I remember that eric guy got busted for roids back in the early 90's

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    those guys are all chumps.....id liek to see someone hardcore on that show not some preppy college kid iwant more guys like puck...make shit interseting

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    but i will say i love watching the real world road rules challenge, i like watching everyone fight, it cracks me up it amkes me realize how bog of attention whores some peopel really are and have no self esteem........it makes me feel good...j/k

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    that Wes guy does always fall for evrey girl i ran into that crowd a few times when they were here in ATX filming pretty imature crowd,,,always crying, fighting and agruing with someone or somehing, although that Wes guy is pretty lean/ripped and he eats like shit and drinks tons of booz,,must be a geetic thing

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its pretty rediculous... last weeks.. .where the Neomia guy gets ina fight at the bar... that would not happen like that if the cameras wernt there... i frequent "the drink" that same bar often and its on a corner where there are atleast 10 cops sitting in cars, on horses and on foot everynight of the week.... i think its all pretty much set up bullshit

White Cat is offline New Member
    Nah, I dont watch that shit. Im not interested in watching a TV show on a bunch of preppy pussies from Austin. Wes would get his ass kicked if he stepped outside of the Austin city limits for a period of time.

I haven't watched MTV since Beavis & ButtHead was on the air. **** MTV.

Thread Information