Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: h8 chicks...

icedudez is offline Member

h8 chicks...

1 of the reasons i tried 2 get bigger from my 140lb skinny ass is cause i thought id get more chicks not the main reason at all but it had a small influence, but now im up to just over 200lbs, 203lbs to be exact all these chicks ive known for ages are saying" plz do not get ne bigger", like itd look freaky when im not even big yet...its so gay, there so annoying, i hate girls:@! i wanna get to like 250lbs and be huge! any1 else get any of this crap from chicks?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sometimes, but I didn't start lifting to impress chicks in the first place. Be as big as you want to be, but don't be insecure about how big you are. Just ask yourself how big you really want to be -in all honesty- then go for it and damn everyone who criticizes you.

And for reference, a fantastic personality (which can't be faked) will get you lots more girls than a good body ever will.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i get it all the time dude, i use to be that 140lbs kid also. alotta girls like skinny men.....fack em.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    sometimes, but I didn't start lifting to impress chicks in the first place. Be as big as you want to be, but don't be insecure about how big you are. Just ask yourself how big you really want to be -in all honesty- then go for it and damn everyone who criticizes you.

And for reference, a fantastic personality (which can't be faked) will get you lots more girls than a good body ever will.
    Im starting to think your the wisest guy here!!!
    I here that often, I am wide as well as thick, but never enough of both.. Remember don't try and impress others or be in competition with others.. Instead impress and compete with yourself!!

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    The more out of shape I am the more often I get laid. Girls always complain when I'm in good shape that I'm to big, too aggressive, narcisstic, psycho. I think a lot of women feel a little insecure around guys that are built well. Myself personally, I love being big and love the gym...but, it defiantely challenges my dating life.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    1 of the reasons i tried 2 get bigger from my 140lb skinny ass is cause i thought id get more chicks not the main reason at all but it had a small influence, but now im up to just over 200lbs, 203lbs to be exact all these chicks ive known for ages are saying" plz do not get ne bigger", like itd look freaky when im not even big yet...its so gay, there so annoying, i hate girls:@! i wanna get to like 250lbs and be huge! any1 else get any of this crap from chicks?
    I could have sworn I saw you post this the other day too?

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya i hate it..girls that will go for skinny guys over me..pisses me off..like who wants a guy that cant defend himself or his girl if some other guy wanted his girl? I guess girls like being able to beat up their bf..?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Yeah, women are insecure around guys that are bodybuilders. Everytime I go out with or meet someone new, one of the first things that come out of their mouth is "I need to start back working out" or "You make me look like I'm out of shape". The thing is, I'm not looking for a woman with the perfect body. They seem to think that though. Makes alot them uncomfortable.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude if girls are complaining that your to big you need to move down to south fl they will be all over you

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    wussy guys suck, girls that like them are just lyin to themselves!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    My girl says this to me all the time ans tried to say it doenst look good, blah blah blah...

I just laugh and ignore her.

Do for YOU bro.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    does it matter what chicks think??
    i do for myself

towup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech

I agree please yourself (esteem) unless you have a girlfriend/wife/fiancee then you please them first. if my wife said dont get any bigger i wouldnt thats jmo though.

On the personality part: Thats VERY true be yourself and girls will fall all over you. (that is if you have a good personality)

well it is nice to get laid every once in a while

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    work out and take care of you for you... not to get some girl.. if you think your looks are what is really gonna get you a girl in the end then you probably tend to date really shallow girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    work out and take care of you for you... not to get some girl.. if you think your looks are what is really gonna get you a girl in the end then you probably tend to date really shallow girls.

Ouch, thats gotta hurt. haha. jk

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    Ouch, thats gotta hurt. haha. jk
    sorry just being honest!

ACpower is offline Member

I get the same sh$t bro, Im a bouncer at a bar and girls are like ur to big to approach its unatracttive i tell them i dont give a f$ck I'll find a girl that likes it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    exactly, I dont ever show off my body, its for me and if I take a girl home (before my gf) it was just a bonus for her. TTU is right on too, walking around flexing all the time is going to get you asshole girls.

sorry just being honest!

I know an honest woman is the best. hell being honest means a lot of a person. you get 2 thumbs up from me!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    This is the truth!!!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Exactly!!

Women who lift get the same shit from men, believe me!!! This is the reason I stopped thinking about what other people thought of me a long time ago... I could care less as I'm doing what I want to do. No guy will ever pull me out of the gym or stop me from lifting.. the only time I will ever stop is when I'm good and ready (if that day ever comes, which I doubt). I need the gym mentally as much as I like feeling fit.

People always think I go for huge guys too because I'm pretty built, but I don't.. I mean, I would look way too funny with a skinney guy and that's not so attractive to me either, but I don't go for a certain type either, personality means a lot to me. I do happen to think built guys are very sexy

chest6 is offline Banned
    dammit my gf is like what reason do u have to get bigger now blah blah and tells me to stop. I told her to accept it bcuz its what i like to do. o well.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    the wife loves me big, small, fat, skinny but i just cant get big enough for myself

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm about 260lbs. now (I've been dieting ) and my girl says she can't imagine me smaller, even though I was 220lbs. when we met almost 4 years ago. The only time she said I was too big was earlier this year when I weighed 285lbs. during a 2 week M1T cycle.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I get girls telling me that Im to big, I look at them and say I still have another 30 pounds to go. They go thats to big, then I say "just put it in your mouth" Easy E

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    "your mother fvkin mouth"

sorry that was whorish

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    girls always say to me you too big..
    i say i have bout 4 more inches in me...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Yep.

I had a female friend over once. I was talking about wanting to go the Mr. Olympia contest this year. She proclaimed that "bodybuilders are gross. They're just too big, it's unattractive". Apparently, I'm big enough but not too big. I showed her some pics online of Marius Pudzianowski. I swear she ruined the seat that she was sitting in! She was all over it! Suddenly BB'ers were HOT!

I think most girls will turn up their nose at the IDEA of a guy with a body builders physique, but when he's actually there... they try to wrap both hands around his arm (and can't do it), they touch his chest... something primal happens. All females are (evolutionarily speaking) predisposed to finding the strongest, healthiest and most virile companion. Propagation of the species depends on it. Whether they admit it or not, most love it.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    a lot of women don't understand.. All i can say is a good looking guy looks good regardless of his size..

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    nah it was similar but no1 responded u swolen pussy cat :P

Unoid is offline Member
    Men with barely any muscle are not attractive, even if women tend to think so its not for their bodies although they may have a "cute face".

Its just a ploy of weaker humans to pretend to like "below successful people". People who excell want to be with others who excell as well. None of this liberal pussy crap of everyone being equal and equally as important.

donbone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    a lot of women don't understand.. All i can say is a good looking guy looks good regardless of his size..

That is true. My best friend gets more woman than any guy could ever want. He is skinny as a post. Probably 150-160.

He has this natty tan and carabean blue eyes that women freak over. It is almost scarey.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Find a right chick!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Everyone is different...

If you have something to say private message me
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1

sorry that was whorish

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Mizfit is right. Diff. women go for guys for different reasons. So do what makes YOU happy and they'll usually be happy. Most women are just unhappy with themselves.

I tried to private message you but I cannot, so this was the message "I dont understand the comment you made, so please explain it to me. If it is what I think it is before I go any further with it have I ever insulted you?"
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1

sorry that was whorish

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Pants party

I would like to extend an invitation to you to the pants party... uhh the party pants! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I would like to extend an invitation to you to the pants party... uhh the party pants! LOL
    I hope your not on the toilet right now hhahahaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information