simster1 is offline Associate Member

Anyone party in NYC

I promote for Spirit in NYC if anyone wants help with guest list / comps/ the line/ e mail me at [email protected] thanks guys

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    I promote for Spirit in NYC if anyone wants help with guest list / comps/ the line/ e mail me at [email protected] thanks guys
    Yo is Paris at the door still. I will shoot u a pm next time I go, but no offense it is no soundfactory, but I guess nothing can compare to that, so it is an OK night.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA, I remember paris. Man, soundfactory were the days. No offense but spirit kind of sucks. Can't even hold a candle to factory. I remember when a good beat would come on everyone would run out of the bathroom. It was like everyone in the place was on the same vibe. Just glad I was able to experience it why it lasted.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    HAHAHA, I remember paris. Man, soundfactory were the days. No offense but spirit kind of sucks. Can't even hold a candle to factory. I remember when a good beat would come on everyone would run out of the bathroom. It was like everyone in the place was on the same vibe. Just glad I was able to experience it why it lasted.
    Man Paris could be a bitch, she made my boy change his pant 2 times in 1 night, and I was there with three of the hottest DJ's at the time. Jonathan Peters suc's!!!!!just for the record!

Everyones entitled to their opinions!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    Everyones entitled to their opinions!!!
    I like Sasha, Danny T and Boris, JMO. Factory was cool no doubt,will not be matched but Twilo was the bomb evry last friday of the month for Sasha and Digweed!!

Teneglia is pretty sick, JP is not my favorite but SF was. I just liked the people. Sasha and digweed are pretty sick too. Too bad both clubs are shut down.

Thread Information