Thread: Happening soon

towup is offline Associate Member

Happening soon

My wife is in the process of getting ready for the pics. Any female members want to see my naked let me know, i am willing to do it also. if you guys dont want to see me naked then oh well deal with it. I am going to have a private page that anyone can come and look at ill give you the link soon. The purpose of the page is because we are trying to find a bi-sexual female near the pasadena/deer park/la porte texas area to have a 3 some. any females on the board around there if your interested let us know by PMing me. We will post pics of both of us nude so you can decide if you would like too. For the picture earlier that the comments were made on which everyone is entiltled to their opinion i am going to be takeing quit a few exotic sexual pics to show what my wife really looks like and what type of personal sexual personality she has. This is welcome for all males/females/shemales interested to view. Your entitled to your opinion but please remember that it takes a lot or courage for my wife to put herself out into this position, so please be gentle with any comments that may be taken in a sore way. So you are entitled to your opinion and we appreciate them. Thanks brothas and sistas, She is getting ready and we will have them posted soon. thanks for waiting.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'm not a prude but seriously....maybe you should try www.adultfriendfinder.com.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm not a prude but seriously....maybe you should try www.adultfriendfinder.com.

we tried that, but it didnt work.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha i know that site..if i ever become a sexaholic..that will be my first stop

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    haha i know that site..if i ever become a sexaholic..that will be my first stop
    Your first stop needs to be at my door!
    Heee Heee!

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Unoid is offline Member
    hmm you seem kinda desperate. Goodluck with being SINFUL! lol jk

suggestion, I hope you and your wife are tanned and both have brazilian hair waxes done, perhaps some anal bleeching to pull the whole pron bravado

DO NOT EVER POST NUDITY AT THIS SITE.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!!!!!!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-12-2005 at 09:47 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree, this ain't the place for "swinging".

~SC~

Thread Information