Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: Pic Just taken

  1. #1
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194

    Pic Just taken

    Heres one of her at work i just took it. we work together right next to each other. Pic taken at 3:11 central time.



    Edit: oh yea, shes pissed at me for taken this! thats why the lone face on her. haha. oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic Just taken-p1010001.jpg  

  2. #2
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    so.. how ugly are you??

    not that she is..

    but let her take your pic.. and tell her smile..

    and get that girl or guy in the background on a low carb diet..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  3. #3
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    And who is this girl? yours?

  4. #4
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    give the girl a break, I mean hell if she looks that good at work and pissed off imagine if she was dressed to go out and actually smiling... but yeah that beast in the background needs to step away from the snicker bars!

  5. #5
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    give the girl a break, I mean hell if she looks that good at work and pissed off imagine if she was dressed to go out and actually smiling... but yeah that beast in the background needs to step away from the snicker bars!

    yea, they always talk sh!t about us. they hate her. My uncle owns this business so since we are family they think we get treated better. which sometimes we do, but we get in trouble more because since we are family we wont get our feelings hurt because its a family thing if that makes sense.


    Edit: yea that lady in the background is a beast. its funny though, she always talks about how she needs to lose weight then as you say she will open up some kind of candy/fatty food. its really disgusting. she will eat doritos or something and breathe it all over the place and i can smell it from where i am sitting. Its pretty ****ing sick.
    Last edited by towup; 09-12-2005 at 03:10 PM.

  6. #6
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    And who is this girl? yours?

    yea, you got something to say?

  7. #7
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    so.. how ugly are you??

    not that she is..

    but let her take your pic.. and tell her smile..

    and get that girl or guy in the background on a low carb diet..

    She smiles a lot ill get my pic on here tonight. until then shut the **** up.

  8. #8
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    How can you morons tell what the person looks like in the background, all i see is a fuking back and some guys arm, youre idiots.

  9. #9
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    How can you morons tell what the person looks like in the background, all i see is a fuking back and some guys arm, youre idiots.


    hahaha your an idiot thats a girl man. im jk about the idiot part. thats how sick looking she is. lol thats ****ing awesome!!!!

  10. #10
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    How can you morons tell what the person looks like in the background, all i see is a fuking back and some guys arm, youre idiots.

    We're idiots because you can't tell what the person in the background looks like?!

  11. #11
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    You live in downtown or around houston ripped? Im from pasadena is why i ask.

  12. #12
    Anna Bollick's Avatar
    Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    On Rampart, Girlfriend!
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    Heres one of her at work i just took it. we work together right next to each other. Pic taken at 3:11 central time.



    Edit: oh yea, shes pissed at me for taken this! thats why the lone face on her. haha. oh well.
    She looks quite tasty! I would love to give her a makeover. She could look RAVISHING, Darling! That neck would look so elegant and graceful with a bit of posture practice!

    Kisses and Tickles
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

  13. #13
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    She looks quite tasty! I would love to give her a makeover. She could look RAVISHING, Darling! That neck would look so elegant and graceful with a bit of posture practice!

    Kisses and Tickles
    Anna Bollick, J.S.R.H.

    thanks. she has nice posture.

  14. #14
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    damn she looks like she wants to hit you

  15. #15
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    You live in downtown or around houston ripped? Im from pasadena is why i ask.

    I'm a Florida transplant living in Kingwood. I really like Houston, tons of stuff to do and the people are great. are you a native Texan?

  16. #16
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I'm a Florida transplant living in Kingwood. I really like Houston, tons of stuff to do and the people are great. are you a native Texan?

    yep, been here my whole life. its just too hot thats the only problem.

  17. #17
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    Yeah the heat can get pretty brutal here. my buddy from Minneapolis came down for a week last month and about died, he couldn't believe how hot it was!

  18. #18
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    yea, you got something to say?
    D*mn brutha, ease up!!!

    He simply asked a question.

    Don't be surprised if people don't find her attractive, people do have different tastes you know.

    ~SC~

  19. #19
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    D*mn brutha, ease up!!!

    He simply asked a question.

    Don't be surprised if people don't find her attractive, people do have different tastes you know.

    ~SC~
    Exactly.

  20. #20
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Exactly.

    i know, didnt mean to sound harsh. i am very protective. sorry about that brotha. be sure to check tonight and tell me what you guys think. i am going to take some pics of her in lingerie and y'all be honest thats what she wants. You guys can see what she looks like when shes smiling and feeling horney.

    Edit: I would also like to thank you guys for all the nice comps. makes me feel good. even if you didnt think she was hot i dont care she is the most beautiful girl in this world to me! So fu!!! haha jk. brothas and sisters. By the way paris she thinks your hot as hell. shes bi-sexual so...

  21. #21
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    If that's what makes you happy!

    I myself would never do that, and my wife isn't the kind of person who'd want to put her pics on the net for guys to see.

    Thank goodness.

    ~SC~

  22. #22
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If that's what makes you happy!

    I myself would never do that, and my wife isn't the kind of person who'd want to put her pics on the net for guys to see.

    Thank goodness.

    ~SC~

    You saying thats a bad things; or you wouldnt want other guys checking out your woman?

  23. #23
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    You saying thats a bad things; or you wouldnt want other guys checking out your woman?
    you have my attention. i'll be checking back to the thread.

  24. #24
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    It will be worth it i promise. i jsut hope i dont get banned or something. please mods let me know if this is illegal because i dont want to get banned ill PM people the pics if i have too.

  25. #25
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    By the way paris she thinks your hot as hell. shes bi-sexual so...
    A sentence I never thought I'd hear myself say, but tell your girlfriend I said thanks.

  26. #26
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    You guys can see what she looks like when shes smiling and feeling horney.
    What a loving thing to say and do, a true gent.

  27. #27
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    What a loving thing to say and do, a true gent.
    Its a relationship based on Love, and caring hahah

  28. #28
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    We're idiots because you can't tell what the person in the background looks like?!
    There is nothing to see, I see a back and a arm. I know I can judge what kinda diet a person needs from seeing that. idiot.

  29. #29
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    She looks good, i bet with her hair down and dressed up shes hot, have you, is this the chick you were telling uis about that was your boss or something, and you wanted to tag her? I get mixed up..

  30. #30
    1819's Avatar
    1819 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    fla,ny,nj
    Posts
    1,609
    [QUOTE=towup]i know, didnt mean to sound harsh. i am very protective. sorry. if you are so protective how can you put pics up of your girl in her underwear for the whole web to see?

  31. #31
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    You saying thats a bad things; or you wouldnt want other guys checking out your woman?
    It's just not something my wife wishes to do, nor needs to do. Getting "approval" or whatever from others has never been something she needs to be confident. I would also not desire putting half naked pics of my wife on the Net for horny guys to drool over, just not my thing.

    However, to each his own.

    ~SC~

  32. #32
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    It will be worth it i promise. i jsut hope i dont get banned or something. please mods let me know if this is illegal because i dont want to get banned ill PM people the pics if i have too.
    You will not want to post naked/half naked pictures here, no.

    Even the system admin made a request that "thonged avatars" and pics of women's breasts/asses in avatars be deleted. I have changed a few avatars of other people myself in respect of this rule, so I'd think twice about posting an avatar of something like that, if you respect the wishes of the system admin.

    ~SC~

  33. #33
    collar's Avatar
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,192
    sorry no offence but i dont find her attractive...
    but its great to see youi have someone ou love so much..

  34. #34
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    [QUOTE=1819]
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    i know, didnt mean to sound harsh. i am very protective. sorry. if you are so protective how can you put pics up of your girl in her underwear for the whole web to see?


    ssshhhhh, if he wants to post pics let him do it or link them if thats better lets not be rash about this.

  35. #35
    ACpower's Avatar
    ACpower is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    688
    lets see some pics

  36. #36
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    [QUOTE=1819]
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    i know, didnt mean to sound harsh. i am very protective. sorry. if you are so protective how can you put pics up of your girl in her underwear for the whole web to see?

    Because we trust each other. Its not a big deal to me. she wants to do it and so do i is that a prob?

  37. #37
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    sorry no offence but i dont find her attractive...
    but its great to see youi have someone ou love so much..

    Thanks for you honesty and your appreciation of it. appreciate it bro.

  38. #38
    towup's Avatar
    towup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    194
    SINCE YOU IGNORED MY WARNINGS, TAKE A VACATION.

    IDIOT.

    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-12-2005 at 10:50 PM.

  39. #39
    ginkobulloba's Avatar
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    1,142
    Fvck Yeah!

    Uhh, you didn't read SC's last post did you?

  40. #40
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    bro you should delete the pic no nudity is allowed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •