Giantz11 is offline Respected Member

Sunday Night Game on ESPN

Did any of you guys get to see that game??? I had the privelege of living in Baltimore while going to college for 4 years and I've been to about 5 Ravens games all when the Defense was introduced and Ray Lewis comes out. It's one of the craziest things you'll ever see, I've never even come across anything like it. I don't care if you hate the Ravens you gotta love that. The dude is just plain old sick, waving that US flag last night, Awesome!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Did any of you guys get to see that game??? I had the privelege of living in Baltimore while going to college for 4 years and I've been to about 5 Ravens games all when the Defense was introduced and Ray Lewis comes out. It's one of the craziest things you'll ever see, I've never even come across anything like it. I don't care if you hate the Ravens you gotta love that. The dude is just plain old sick, waving that US flag last night, Awesome!
    Didnt catch it but I love patriotism in any form. Just too bad they didnt do better last night, I have the Ravens D on my fantasy team as well....

Thread Information