Thread: what to do(gym)

solid-d is offline Member

what to do(gym)

Ok, I been a member at Gold Gym for 5 years.. I been treated really good there.. I pay $20 a month and that includes unlimited tanning.. Most my other friends pay $30 a month without the free tanning.. Well the problem is that our dumbbells go up to 100lbs.. Thats not the problem, problem is that they are pulling the 85s, 90s, 95s, and 100s from the rack in all 3 nearby golds gyms.. Im fukking ripshitt bout this.. Im not huge but I use the 100s, and there are many big dudes that go to the gym here.. Alot of BS.. I guess they want to put in another set of weights.. And they said they are focusing on the average member( like pussy 35-45 year olds with beer bellies and want to loose weight)... What should I do about this.. How can I increase my weight and reps when they are pulling the good weights.. I use 90s on inclines.. And on good days would use 85s for shoulders.. And again Im only 165lbs..

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    change gyms or stick to barbells, or bring ur own adjustable dumbells!

Unoid is offline Member
    and I thought I was mad my gym only went up to 125lbs on the dumbells!
    but I do pay 50$/mo

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    my gym dumbells go up to 145pounds..
    i do pay alot for my membership
    aus is a ripp off

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Ok, I been a member at Gold Gym for 5 years.. I been treated really good there.. I pay $20 a month and that includes unlimited tanning.. Most my other friends pay $30 a month without the free tanning.. Well the problem is that our dumbbells go up to 100lbs.. Thats not the problem, problem is that they are pulling the 85s, 90s, 95s, and 100s from the rack in all 3 nearby golds gyms.. Im fukking ripshitt bout this.. Im not huge but I use the 100s, and there are many big dudes that go to the gym here.. Alot of BS.. I guess they want to put in another set of weights.. And they said they are focusing on the average member( like pussy 35-45 year olds with beer bellies and want to loose weight)... What should I do about this.. How can I increase my weight and reps when they are pulling the good weights.. I use 90s on inclines.. And on good days would use 85s for shoulders.. And again Im only 165lbs..
    tell them that you'll take them off their hands and start your own weight room at home.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    mine go up to 130 and I pay 22 a month

chest6 is offline Banned
    i use my 200s for shoulder presses

kidding they go up to 130 at my rec center..change gyms is my vote

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    that sucks...you gotta change gyms but get ready to pay more per month and no free tanning!

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    135lb max at my gym.

I use em for... well.. shrugs and standing calf raises is pretty much it

33$/month canadian.. But it includes an olympic size pool, sauna, and hottub, as well as a large gym and seperate cardio room.

The great thing, its funded by the villiage, not private, so theres barely any members, but it remains open anyway

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    If there's a lot of big guys at your gym, complain to the gm, and spread the word. Management will understand lost $$$ from membership if enough people bitch about it. Good luck.

Thread Information