chest6 is offline Banned

12 means 12...again

dammit today i was working out at 11. I was doin shoulders, then traps then triceps. At 1140 the guy comes on and says the weightroom is now closed. No more than 5 seconds later he turns the light off. Wtf..its a Monday night..I missed all my skullcrushers and 1 extra set of side raises bcuz of this dude. AH! Some of you will say workout earlier..I might just do that. But seriously..its getting out of hand.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha
    were you the one that had the sandwich lady too????
    hahahah
    you get them all
    lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha yes..dammit i hate these ppl. O well damn skullcrushers hurt my pec anyway. But I did have gripwork and 2 more sets of 5-5-5 shrugs with dbs to go.

oh well
    atleast you did something hahaha
    i hate when they rush me at gym tho...

chest6 is offline Banned
    At my gym at home I know the ppl that work there so theyre like take ur time but here..theyre students i think those bastards..next time ill be like i got 20 mins left

hahaha
    tell them im not leaving
    you have to drag me out.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Bro whats the deal, tell dude what time the gym is "supposed to close". If it continues then leave a note to the manager/supervisor. Or just see the manager in the day, when hommies not there. Ide be pissed if it were me.

some bizzitch at our club, just dont show up somtimes. like she supposed to be there 5am to open the club but dont show up until 8am. btich is a tweeker too i hater her.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Bro whats the deal, tell dude what time the gym is "supposed to close". If it continues then leave a note to the manager/supervisor. Or just see the manager in the day, when hommies not there. Ide be pissed if it were me.

some bizzitch at our club, just dont show up somtimes. like she supposed to be there 5am to open the club but dont show up until 8am. btich is a tweeker too i hater her.
    Ya man this shit pisses me off...I didnt get everything done..I'll try to talk to someone like that about it

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    This reminds me of when I was fresh out of high school and had just joined "24 hour fitness." I worked nights at the time and I forget what night it was but I show up at like 12:30am and the place is empty, no one even at the front desk. I was like wtf but decided to go workout anyways. So I head down to the weights and I see a cleaning crew cleaning the mirrors. Turns out the place wasn't really 24 hours, just on certain days. That was pretty dissapointing, since the only reason I signed up was because it was 24 hours.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya 24 hour by my house closes at 8pm on sundays..how confusing..false advertising or something

Thread Information