Terinox is offline The One & Only

It's So True!!! (Funny)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's So True!!!  (Funny)-sotrue.jpg  

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member
    I love to fart in public! LOL

justme is offline Associate Member
    It's that one time that you think your alone and nobody will know that somebody walks into the room and your busted.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is there a fat monkey with that saying?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay who farted??

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Don't stand next to the leg press machine after I've loaded a few plates. Especially after I've had a protein shake with milk. Janitor at the gym found out the hard way.

$uperman is offline Member
    omg.... me and a friend ate a steak house today. for some reason he had the worst gas ever known to man. like every two minutes he just kept letting em rip. and they were loud too bros. like you could here them over the t.v's and all. i wanted to walk away sooo bad but he drove so i just toughed it out.

Originally posted by $uperman
    omg.... me and a friend ate a steak house today. for some reason he had the worst gas ever known to man. like every two minutes he just kept letting em rip. and they were loud too bros. like you could here them over the t.v's and all. i wanted to walk away sooo bad but he drove so i just toughed it out.

Dude, u should have slapped the guy upside the head!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    You think thats bad. When the guy decides to play turtle....now thats the worst!

play turtle?

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yeah thats when your under the covers and (usually it's the guy) that lets one slip, (God I can't believe I'm explaining this), such class, Anyways, the person tries to hold the other person under the covers, and if you get your head out to get a breath of fresh air, you win! Kinda gross, but I had a b/f in high school that did that to me. Not very nice I'd say.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I just read this joke and i though it fit the subject.

A woman goes to her boyfriends' parents' house for dinner.This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal.

The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making her eyes water.

Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty fart. It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the pouf. Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the woman's feet and said in a rather stern voice, "Skippy!".

The woman thought, "This is great!" and a big smile came across her face. A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again.This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip. The father again looked and the dog and yelled, "Dammit Skippy!"

Once again the woman smiled and thought "Yes!". A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing.

Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "Dammit Skippy, get away from her before she shits on you!"

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    Yeah thats when your under the covers and (usually it's the guy) that lets one slip, (God I can't believe I'm explaining this), such class, Anyways, the person tries to hold the other person under the covers, and if you get your head out to get a breath of fresh air, you win! Kinda gross, but I had a b/f in high school that did that to me. Not very nice I'd say.
    also known here in canada as the dutch over...i don't know why but that is what we call it...

funny post

justme is offline Associate Member
    I think this fits in to this thread
    (this is happened to a friend of my sisters)

This guy had been trying to get a date with this girl for a long time and finally after a couple of months he did. So they went to dinner at a nice restaurant. During the dinner due to being nervous he started to get gas, after letting it build up for a while he excused him self and went to the bathroom to take care of his gas.

This happened a couple of time then he started to get embarrassed for continually leaving the table to go to the bathroom so he decide to try the ole "spread the cheeks on the chair" technique to make them silent. It worked the first couple of times but then I guess he pushed on the wrong one and out came follow through.

As they stood up to pay the bill he tied his jacket around his waste and they walked off. To get to the movie they had to take a short train ride so on the way they passed a clothing shop that had the same pants he was wearing so he said that he needed to pick up a sweater for a friends birthday. In the store while his date was looking at shirts he grabbed a pair of pants like his and a sweater. When he got to the till in a very faint voice he said "forget the sweater I just want the pants" and pays for his purchase and heads to the train with his date.

They are on the train when he excuses him self and goes to the bathroom again. In the bathroom he takes off his pants and removes the belt, wallet, change and other items from his pockets. He looks around for some where to put the pants but can't find one so he pops the window and tosses his pants out of the moving train. Next he opens his bag and finds the sweater not his new pants. He was so embarrassed that he waited till the train stopped and bolted off the train.

Uconish is offline Member
    For sure Body Builders have the worst cases of gas known to man Can you imagine the stink if all of us somehow were in the same room at the same time Somebody better bring a match

$uperman is offline Member
    i dont think id ever be comfortable enough around my gurl to allow ol toothless one to speak his mind...

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Okay who farted??
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee U !!!!!!

Sicilian !!!!! Damn you bro.

<--- holding nose

Someone get out the Lysol spray !
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 04-30-2002 at 10:08 PM.

OH GOD! You guys are just too much!!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I love to cut 'em loose in the gym.

Originally posted by G Child
    I love to cut 'em loose in the gym.
    You dirty dirty evil man you!

Originally posted by BigGunz
    You can tell you're a hardcore bodybuilder if you pound out an extreme workout despite the fact that the gym smells like a sewage plant!!!

Oh so you've seen my old gym "The Muscle Factory"?

Seriously I changed to another gym the day the toilet backed up and literaly a turd came floating out into the gym area and the manager just shrugged his shoulders about cleaning it up.

That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen

Thread Information