Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

This was a damn fascinating person

I think I have found my new role model in life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feynman

Feynman had very liberal views on sexuality and was not ashamed of admitting it. In Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!, he gives advice on the best way to pick up a girl in a hostess bar and drew a decoration for a massage parlor. His favorite place was nude/topless bars, which he used to visit six times a week. In addition, he admitted to being a cannabis user as well as having experimented with LSD and Ketamine. Feynman also enjoyed bike riding and being interviewed.
    that a nobel price recipient had that way of life not to mention he was on the team investigating the challanger I wonder if nasa knew of his habits

I guess I can conclude that to sharpen my mind I should go and watch some tits! We must have alot of geniouses here on AR

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah man feynman is the shit. Another guy to look for is Ed Witten, one of the most brilliant minds since Einstein they say.

I just ordered Feynmans lectures in physics to have as reading besides my regular study material in uni. But it cost me over 100 bucks I also ordered some quantum mechanics lectures by Dirac.

Witten seems real damn clever but I am not convinced about string theory(not that I can even begin to have a qualified oppinion yet). Will be fun when I can start go grasp stuff like that.

what strikes me as amazing is the kind of man feynman was. Not a "boring" acadamic in any way. Suck a unique person. I bet he was alot of fun to hang out with at the titty bars

donbone is offline Banned
    Anything on dark matter?

Thread Information