j-dog is offline Associate Member

ordering through arr?!

Hope someone can help trying to place an order through arr and it says my card is declined because of cvv number mismatch. I called my bank and they say everything is good to go with my card so am I putting the wrong number down or what?? Isn't the cvv number the one on the back of the card where you sign? Mine is 7 digits is it the last three or the first three.....Please help need arimidex almost out!!!! Still have a few weeks on cycle test only, prone to gyno!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't know what the issue is, but many have reported not being able to order with their credit cards lately.

~SC~

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I had the similar question wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from the ar-r sight and is so are the products any good.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    cvv =the last 3 digits on the back of your card.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Thata what i thought and used those numbers and then it came up with " if your card begins with 4106 we do not accept those kinds of credit cards" so I don't know what the hell to do. Luckily called a friend who is willing to help a bro out. This is the second time i've tried to place an order with them and both times had difficulty. I have heard nothing but good things about them buthaven't seen much at all. Any input apprecieated.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    Thata what i thought and used those numbers and then it came up with " if your card begins with 4106 we do not accept those kinds of credit cards" so I don't know what the hell to do. Luckily called a friend who is willing to help a bro out. This is the second time i've tried to place an order with them and both times had difficulty. I have heard nothing but good things about them buthaven't seen much at all. Any input apprecieated.
    Great company.

I've never had a problem with ordering at all nor have I ever heard of any other problems.

Maybe its just thier policy bro but good to hear your getting help.

jones318 is offline Junior Member
    usaually their the little small digits

Thread Information