Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit
    i was just reading thru this thread and what comes on my ipod (set on random play)

but 'hooker with a penis' by Tool

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    so the guys raped her and then found out she was a man...priceless..

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Wow old ass thread. I never really meant they should have killed her. I was just saying, I'd be plenty pissed if some chick offered me anal and then told me she used to be a dude. Doubt I'd kill someone, but possibly I'd be mad enough to do somehting stupid.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just have to "choke a bitch" if that happened to me

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    is anna bollick really a transsexual? i thought that was a joke under her/his name im very confused by all of this sorry if im offending anyone

yeah i agree with giantz i wouldnt kill him/her/it i would prob just give it a swift kid in the ass and maybe a shove into the wall and get the fvck out of there and never mention it again

whats with the noobs bumping threads from last year????

gide0n is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Wow old ass thread. I never really meant they should have killed her. I was just saying, I'd be plenty pissed if some chick offered me anal and then told me she used to be a dude. Doubt I'd kill someone, but possibly I'd be mad enough to do somehting stupid.
    Giantz11,

I wasn't necessarily referring to you, but I do apologize for my comment...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    HAYWARD, Calif. - Two men were convicted Monday of murdering a transgender teen who was beaten, tied up and strangled after they had sex with her and discovered she was biologically male.

Michael Magidson and Jose Merel, both 25, face mandatory sentences of 15 years to life in prison for second-degree murder in the killing of Gwen Araujo.

The jury deadlocked in the case of a third man, Jason Cazares, 25, marking the second time a jury was unable to reach a verdict in his case.

I'm sorry but I nailed some girl that turned out to be a man, I'd be pissed as hell too. I saw the mom on tv this morning saying that she/he did not decieve them at all by not telling them she was a man, because she was who she was and that was a girl.

Yeah right, if you are born with a penis you are a man, sorry bout your luck. But thats the way it is.

Anna, if we ever meet in a bar, just tell me you used to be a man, and then we are all set
    i used to live in hayward, i am glad i never ran into that situation!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    holy shit
    i was just reading thru this thread and what comes on my ipod (set on random play)

but 'hooker with a penis' by Tool
    irony....

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I'm in Thailand right now and you guys wouldn't believe how common it is to see a chick and think she's fine as hell only to find out that it's not a chick. Crazy. Lots of people here have had extremely close calls.

i couldnt imagine....that could realy **** you up

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Have some dictionary...I cannot empathize with a tranny that was murdered!
    You can't empathize to a person who was confused and was probably sought out for being different? Never had some sort of identity crisis yourself? I think you need to look past the “tranny” label, and see the underlying issues here….

Imagine having to deal with all these issues with your identity, and to top it off, your body becoming your own prison.

I don't understand these people the same as you, but just because they are different, doesn't make them any less human...

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    issues with your identity
    Ive never understood that...that is just a cop out to do things you know are wrong and that will get you in trouble...Im not picking on homosexuals...not saying you said that but just in case...

In what sense do you mean you do not understand? That people have issues with their identity? Or just homosexuality? I am just clarifying; I am confused on how to interpret what you mean.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    That people have issues with their identity?
    that one...

I know homosexuals...and they dont say "oh I just dont know do I like men?" its stupid...finding your identity is the biggest load ever...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Ok maybe killing her was a step too far, but a good beating should have done!

god bro, thats one of the worst things i could think of to happen to a guy. i really dont know how i would react to that if it happened to me. i doubt id beat down the shemale though.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    If she is enough of a girl to make you desire her in the first place, then she is enough of a girl for a man not to hit her. I am not excusing Gwen's deception, but a violent reaction was uncalled for. There was no justification. Look at her pic... any male person who would beat her except in self defense is NOT a real man.

My personal hypothesis is that each of them already knew, and it was okay as long as nobody else knows that they "****ed a dude". Once they started comparing notes, then the transphobic and misplaced homophobic behavior came out. Suddenly, when each of them knew that they had all three had sex with her, they all had to prove how straight they were. How could all three of them NOT know? Three young men, and you know how grabby young men are, had all played slap and tickle with her, and never thought anything was not quite "right"? I highly doubt that. You would need three total imbeciles to even up the odds of that happening. They already knew... the point is, each of them realized that the OTHERS knew and they felt that their manhood was in doubt.

Love
    Anna

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information