Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 97
  1. #1
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317

    This is Messed Up (Sorry Anna Bollick)

    HAYWARD, Calif. - Two men were convicted Monday of murdering a transgender teen who was beaten, tied up and strangled after they had sex with her and discovered she was biologically male.

    Michael Magidson and Jose Merel, both 25, face mandatory sentences of 15 years to life in prison for second-degree murder in the killing of Gwen Araujo.

    The jury deadlocked in the case of a third man, Jason Cazares, 25, marking the second time a jury was unable to reach a verdict in his case.

    I'm sorry but I nailed some girl that turned out to be a man, I'd be pissed as hell too. I saw the mom on tv this morning saying that she/he did not decieve them at all by not telling them she was a man, because she was who she was and that was a girl.

    Yeah right, if you are born with a penis you are a man, sorry bout your luck. But thats the way it is.

    Anna, if we ever meet in a bar, just tell me you used to be a man, and then we are all set

  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    They killed her cuz she used to be a man

    I think its normal that i wanna take over the world....

  3. #3
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    HAYWARD, Calif. - Two men were convicted Monday of murdering a transgender teen who was beaten, tied up and strangled after they had sex with her and discovered she was biologically male.

    Michael Magidson and Jose Merel, both 25, face mandatory sentences of 15 years to life in prison for second-degree murder in the killing of Gwen Araujo.

    The jury deadlocked in the case of a third man, Jason Cazares, 25, marking the second time a jury was unable to reach a verdict in his case.

    I'm sorry but I nailed some girl that turned out to be a man, I'd be pissed as hell too. I saw the mom on tv this morning saying that she/he did not decieve them at all by not telling them she was a man, because she was who she was and that was a girl.

    Yeah right, if you are born with a penis you are a man, sorry bout your luck. But thats the way it is.

    Anna, if we ever meet in a bar, just tell me you used to be a man, and then we are all set


    geesus there buddy... what bars are you hangin out at!!???




    jk bro.

    seriously thats just not kewl all over.

  4. #4
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Ok maybe killing her was a step too far, but a good beating should have done!

  5. #5
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    him....her WTF.....I don't know what to call "it"

  6. #6
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Ok maybe killing her was a step too far, but a good beating should have done!
    lol wut?????

    if theyre concerned they should prepare a questionare and ask all the women they meet :

    1-were u ever a man or are you planning on being one??

    2-do u have any std's?

    3-will u try to **** me with ur dildo while im asleep ?

    etc.....

    just a thot

  7. #7
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    geesus there buddy... what bars are you hangin out at!!???




    jk bro.

    seriously thats just not kewl all over.
    Hey man Anna could be hot.....Don't burn any bridges, LOL

  8. #8
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Hey man Anna could be hot.....Don't burn any bridges, LOL


  9. #9
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    at 230 lbs.. she/he/it/they are not hot........

    but then i like she that are 95-120 5'4"-5'10" blonde and well employed..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  10. #10
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Did anna know them PERSONALLY?

  11. #11
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    lol wut?????

    if theyre concerned they should prepare a questionare and ask all the women they meet :

    1-were u ever a man or are you planning on being one??

    2-do u have any std's?

    3-will u try to **** me with ur dildo while im asleep ?

    etc.....

    just a thot


    Yeah just when you are about to get laid y ou whip out a series of questions

    You'll wind up going home alone and doing a bit of this

  12. #12
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Did anna know them PERSONALLY?
    lol

  13. #13
    ginkobulloba's Avatar
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    1,142
    This is old news, I read about this in Rolling Stone several months ago. It's a damn tragic story. The guys who killed he/she were some real winnners.

  14. #14
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Yeah just when you are about to get laid y ou whip out a series of questions

    You'll wind up going home alone and doing a bit of this
    *gets up after some kissin both shirtless , takes out the note pad and pen

    so baby were u ever a man?

    what?? no

    *check in notepad*
    Do u wanna be one??

    noo

    *check in notepad*

    U know wut ur ****ed up , Im leaving *

    hmmm it could lead to smth like this...oh well what you dont know cant hurt you in this situation

  15. #15
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Or you could just reach down there and feel for a big set off balls

  16. #16
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Or you could just reach down there and feel for a big set off balls
    yeah that would work too i guess...I hope I never check postive

  17. #17
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    This is old news, I read about this in Rolling Stone several months ago. It's a damn tragic story. The guys who killed he/she were some real winnners.

    Dude I'm not saying they were good guys but come on, wouldn't you be a little pissed if you nailed some dude that you thoguht was a chick.

  18. #18
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    yeah that would work too i guess...I hope I never check postive
    Hey you could never tell if it was dark and you were getting her from behind

  19. #19
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    I dont c how it cud get much further than foreplay, u take the panties off and theres a big ol' set of balls there, so give em a punch and run away!!

  20. #20
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Hey you could never tell if it was dark and you were getting her from behind
    nah i like to eat...so id know

  21. #21
    ginkobulloba's Avatar
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Dude I'm not saying they were good guys but come on, wouldn't you be a little pissed if you nailed some dude that you thoguht was a chick.
    Being pissed is one thing. Yes, I'd be furious, but these guys were nothing more than borderline retarded stoners. Once they all got together and realized they'd all had their way with "her" and began telling stories, they suddenly realized that it was very strange that she always wanted anal and other strange demands.

    It wasn't the best idea to have sex with all three of these losers and never let on about her little secret. These guys were complete homophobes. So they invited her over, confronted her, demand she show her goods and when they found out what she was hiding, they brutally murdered her as she begged for her life.

    All I am saying is you have got to be a complete moron to have sex with someone and not realize what that person's gender is.

  22. #22
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Being pissed is one thing. Yes, I'd be furious, but these guys were nothing more than borderline retarded stoners. Once they all got together and realized they'd all had their way with "her" and began telling stories, they suddenly realized that it was very strange that she always wanted anal and other strange demands.

    It wasn't the best idea to have sex with all three of these losers and never let on about her little secret. These guys were complete homophobes. So they invited her over, confronted her, demand she show her goods and when they found out what she was hiding, they brutally murdered her as she begged for her life.

    All I am saying is you have got to be a complete moron to have sex with someone and not realize what that person's gender is.
    I believe they have ways of really making dudes look like chicks, even removing certain organs....Shit if some chick just wanted anal from me I'd be like a pig in shit.

  23. #23
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    nah i like to eat...so id know
    you'd know, but if you got slapped in the chin with a set of nuts you'd be ready to kill and/or throw up.

  24. #24
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    you'd know, but if you got slapped in the chin with a set of nuts you'd be ready to kill and/or throw up.

    My point exactly. can you imagine..................

  25. #25
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    My point exactly. can you imagine..................
    very disturbing.

  26. #26
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    But even worse if there is no "evidence" and you figure it out the hard way.

  27. #27
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    lmao everyone loves chinuts dont they?

  28. #28
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    What do you call nuts on a wall....

    Walnuts

    What do you call nuts on a chest........

    chestnuts


    What do you call nuts on a chin..........

    A dick in yo mouth


  29. #29
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    What do you call nuts on a wall....

    Walnuts

    What do you call nuts on a chest........

    chestnuts


    What do you call nuts on a chin..........

    A dick in yo mouth


    LAME!!!!!!! What do you call nuts IN your mouth??

  30. #30
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Me in the State Penitentiary???????

  31. #31
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    A long time cum-ing...harr harr

  32. #32
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Me in the State Penitentiary???????
    i think you watch to many prison gang bang movies.

  33. #33
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    What do you call nuts on a wall....

    Walnuts

    What do you call nuts on a chest........

    chestnuts


    What do you call nuts on a chin..........

    A dick in yo mouth

    Poor Deez nuuuts quoting there
    If i had some nuts hangin on the wall what wud i have honey, I guess darlin ud have some walnuts

    She sed well daddy if i had some nuts on my chest wud they be chestnuts?
    I sed hell yes

    She sed well daddy if i had nuts under my chin wud they be chin nuts
    I sed hell no bitch, ud have a dick in yo mouth!!

  34. #34
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Poor Deez nuuuts quoting there
    If i had some nuts hangin on the wall what wud i have honey, I guess darlin ud have some walnuts

    She sed well daddy if i had some nuts on my chest wud they be chestnuts?
    I sed hell yes

    She sed well daddy if i had nuts under my chin wud they be chin nuts
    I sed hell no bitch, ud have a dick in yo mouth!!
    Much better version!

  35. #35
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i think you watch to many prison gang bang movies.

    It's always been my fantasy.....


    I mean movies dude, I watch to many movies

  36. #36
    OSTIE's Avatar
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mil-town
    Posts
    1,189
    I think they should be humiliated for the rest of their lives.... like put big signs around jail explaining how these nobs were too stupid to be able to tell if they person they were ALREADY havin sex with, was male or female....

  37. #37
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    I think they should be humiliated for the rest of their lives.... like put big signs around jail explaining how these nobs were too stupid to be able to tell if they person they were ALREADY havin sex with, was male or female....

    I can assure you they will get plenty of Anal in jail.

  38. #38
    SinCityMan's Avatar
    SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    I think they should be humiliated for the rest of their lives.... like put big signs around jail explaining how these nobs were too stupid to be able to tell if they person they were ALREADY havin sex with, was male or female....
    You know it really depends if she was actually a trasvestite then yeah stupid them, however if she was simply born with a birth defect that gave her both male and female parts then how the **** is it her fault, and why should she feel the need to tell that secret. Dont get me wrong, i would freak the fu(k out if the chick i was getting hot and heavy with wipped out some nuts and a bottle of vasoline.

  39. #39
    ginkobulloba's Avatar
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    1,142
    Nope, she was a he who decided to live like a she, so I guess that makes her a transvestite or she-male, whatever term you prefer. It's a real fvcked up story man, I read the whole thing in Rolling Stone a few months ago. You remember that movie Boys Don't Cry? Basically the exact same story, except for a few differences. All these dumb ass stoners had been fcking her for a while and started bragging to each other about what a freak she was. They were like, yeah, this chick only does anal...she only pulls her panties down halfway...she freaked when I tried to finger her...this is when the young geniuses put the pieces together and realized that party chick was a party dude. What they did after they found out is seriously fvcked up. If I remember, it was like one of the dudes was saying "aah, we're all faggots now." That got them all freaked out and homicidal and you see what the result is.

  40. #40
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Bush didnt force the soldiers to go iraq therefor they are responsible for their own deaths

    She didnt force herself on those guys , therefor she is not responsible

    They are...... and by killing an innocent person , well Death penalty would be good but how do u teach people that murder is wrong by doing the exact same thing.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •