10 more days to heaven!!!!

Thats right folks, in ten days I get to eat pizza, beer, cheesecake, burgers and fry's, doghnuts, you name it baby!!! I got my victory cigar all set to go, and check this out.....I almost busted a nut when I heard about this!!! I couldnt decide which kind of beer I wanted to get crunk the night of the show, I havent drank in so long I want everything!! My buddy tells me yesterday about this place called the World Market, where you can get imported bottled singles and mix and match in empty six packs and cases. So I'm ****ing grabbing 24 different killer ass imports!!!! **** YEAHHHHH!!!!!

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    weeell hell year....have a good time bro... lap it up

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    how's the contest prep going? i bet you're lethargic and hungry all the time hah?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i bet you're lethargic and hungry all the time hah?
    i bet...

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    good luck with the show bro....

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't see that being too good for your kidneys bro......tons of alcohol left to be processed by your kidneys when you have been dehydrated for 2-3 days prior? Make sure you get soem H2O in your system and have fun!! GOod lcuk in the show

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    how's the contest prep going? i bet you're lethargic and hungry all the time hah?
    Yep, lethargic and hungry as a mother****er!!! I really have to force myself to get to the gym now. Some days I feel mentally drained but physically awake, and other days I feel physically drained but mentally awake. And sometimes I just feel dead all around. It's all coming along really well though, skin is looking paper thin, veins are starting to come to the surface more, back just looks insane. Havent leg pressed in over a week now, quads are starting to rip up good, thank God!!! That was the one area that I was the most concerned about was the quads.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yep, lethargic and hungry as a mother****er!!! I really have to force myself to get to the gym now. Some days I feel mentally drained but physically awake, and other days I feel physically drained but mentally awake. And sometimes I just feel dead all around. It's all coming along really well though, skin is looking paper thin, veins are starting to come to the surface more, back just looks insane. Havent leg pressed in over a week now, quads are starting to rip up good, thank God!!! That was the one area that I was the most concerned about was the quads.
    good to here alls going well. i have yet to go through the contest prep for a competition but am planning on doing a contest next year. not looking forward to it. i wish my skin was paper thin, oh well my time will come.

Thread Information