Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    How about going back to my place for pizza and sex?

What you don't like pizza??

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You love it..!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005

Now a girl can say this. Girls need to be convinced. Guys just need a place.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Baicarumba...are those real?

Be unique and different, just say yes.

Can I flirt with you?

Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.

Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I see your point BUT what kind of girl do you think you will get with that line?

the type that you are looking for with a pick up line........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

lol, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    You can do better than that!!!! I'm dissapointed
    oh you know that one works..........

I never used it.. but a buddy of mine in the AF used it all the time..

we'd dare him, he'd do it.. it had about 20% success rate..

no dates. just sex..

Warning.. if you employ this type of lifestyle.. you will be forced to have sex with alot of ugly people..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member

Aman!!!!! I should have known you had a point....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    My thing always was if a woman is so defensive and makes it so "hard" for a guy to approach her acting like her shit don't stink, I'd move on to another woman. She ain't the only one who will get approached. If you're too frigid, you get passed up.

~SC~
    Dayyum straight skippy lol..If my drinks freezes before I reach her theres no way im bothering

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    HAHA...That's funny! Anyone ever use that on you?

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Baicarumba...are those real?

Be unique and different, just say yes.

Can I flirt with you?

Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.

Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?
    Damn... those are pretty lame...

but funny..

Rules

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sierra Breeze, help me out here. SwoleKitty has a hard time understanding half my posts.
    No, I have a hard time understanding ALL of your posts.

My name is SwoleCat, not SwoleKitty.

I'd refrain from personal attacks if you know what's good for you.

~SC~

Ok that's cool

Hey Swolecat, here kitty kitty kitty...

I love tormenting this kitty..
    You're going to love watching from the sidelines in a minute.

~SC~

oh you know that one works..........

I never used it.. but a buddy of mine in the AF used it all the time..

we'd dare him, he'd do it.. it had about 20% success rate..

no dates. just sex..

Warning.. if you employ this type of lifestyle.. you will be forced to have sex with alot of ugly people..
    Lmao I know it would work for you because you could pull it off with class and charm....

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Dayyum straight skippy lol..If my drinks freezes before I reach her theres no way im bothering

It's the lines sweetheart.....lol after a gal has had about half dozen or so of these ignorent attempts by the opposite sex she starts to think damn, did I shave my legs for this?? And in turn becomes somewhat on the defensive side.

Being honest, straightforward and REAL has always worked the best.

~SC~

~SC~
    And on that note I digress......(for now but I reserve the right to respond in the future if the need should arise.....)

Happy hunting fellers....

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what? It's all about confidence. When you're on test, you're usually more confident and that's what works.
    I lost my confidence in grade school due to my A.D.D. which went un-checked all they way through school. So, I have no confidence. I approach women honestly. I say "Hi, my name is _____, what's yours. You're looking good. Where do you work? What do you do there?" and so on, trying to find out about them, thier intrests and so on. Usually gets me no where. How ever, if I can catch them out side when they leave and drive up in the 'vette, then I get a number.
    They first ask, how I got this car. I tell them lots of over time. I never tell them I still live with the parents.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    You know what? It's all about confidence. When you're on test, you're usually more confident and that's what works.
    I lost my confidence in grade school due to my A.D.D. which went un-checked all they way through school. So, I have no confidence. I approach women honestly. I say "Hi, my name is _____, what's yours. You're looking good. Where do you work? What do you do there?" and so on, trying to find out about them, thier intrests and so on. Usually gets me no where. How ever, if I can catch them out side when they leave and drive up in the 'vette, then I get a number.
    They first ask, how I got this car. I tell them lots of over time. I never tell them I still live with the parents.
    I guess that's my problem. I have zero confidence with women. But as I'm on test and EQ now perhaps that will help

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    no pick up lines dont work... say hello and talk to me... thats all

Hello and talk to you? I've had women just blow me off. Just turn thier heads and act like I wasn't even there. I must be a really boring guy.
    I'd like to hit on chicks during a work out, but I'm usually all stinky and dripping with sweat. Plus, I don't want to talk more than two minutes between sets. I think that would be rude for the chick also. No one wants to lose a pump between sets! What to do, what to do?
    I suppose I could ask a chick for a spot. There's this one chick I've had my eye on, and she's spotted me a couple of times, but my work outs last way longer than hers.
    What to do?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hhaa do it.. but try not to make it look like you're piking her up.. attempt to make it look like your interested in what she's doing
    Hello and talk to you? I've had women just blow me off. Just turn thier heads and act like I wasn't even there. I must be a really boring guy.
    I'd like to hit on chicks during a work out, but I'm usually all stinky and dripping with sweat. Plus, I don't want to talk more than two minutes between sets. I think that would be rude for the chick also. No one wants to lose a pump between sets! What to do, what to do?
    I suppose I could ask a chick for a spot. There's this one chick I've had my eye on, and she's spotted me a couple of times, but my work outs last way longer than hers.
    What to do?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Seriously, try a compliment. EVERY woman in public has some feature that she is proud of. Pick something that not every jerk notices such as tits and ass. NOTICE her in detail. If she is wearing open-toed shoes and has exceptionally pretty feet and toes, for instance, you might compliment her on them, and if you are daring even call them "sexy" or "hot" instead of merely "pretty". Sending over a drink is always a good bit of pre-introduction social lubrication. If you know anything about cosmetics, you are IN with this approach. If not, you can still, if you are desperate and your feeble male brain just won't work, say how hot you think that shade of lipstick is, something like that. Hair is good. Jewelry is good unless you look like the type who would steal it. Physique is good. When I see a woman who obviously trains and eats right, and I am in the mood for a female, I will always find something good to say about her body, and not tits or ass. Back, shoulders, legs, abs, all are good topics. Shoes, clothing... stay away from accessories. It will sound too fruity. What works best for me, if I am obviously dressed for work, is a simple, "You're pretty hot. Will $200 get me a good time with you?"

Always be prepared to accept a compliment as well. Don't drop the ball when it is thrown back to you. Focusing on the "line" too much will probably reduce your percentage.

PRACTICE CONVERSING with women. It amazes me how many men don't know how to carry on a conversation. I never had that problem when I lived as a man. What was different about me? Well it probably had something to do with having a little understanding and empathy. Put yourself in a woman's place and try to think like a woman. How does your behavior and your social skills measure up?

Love and Kisses
    Anna Bollick

Then there is the "Boomhauer" approach. If you watch "King of the Hill", you will know what I mean. Boomhauer simply and tirelessly asks every woman he meets to go up to his place and play a little slap and tickle, and the one out of a thousand hits works out great, since he asks a thousand women a day.

Slaps and Tickles
    Anna

RA
    This is off topic but how did Bouncer get a pict of you Anna before you were a member?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    hey spy wasnt it you who had the great one about some card pre written???

What to do?
    Why do you automaticly assume the problem lies within yourself? Maybe she's just a pretentious bitch....or maybe she's lesbian, or maybe she's just not in the mood for male companionship at the moment...

You can't succeed if you don't try, and if you fail try again....Don't let one bad attempt stop you from making that mistake twice, mistakes are what you learn from...persistance is a good quality, so long as you don't become a persistant pest.

This is off topic but how did Bouncer get a pict of you Anna before you were a member?
    I don't know. I haven't seen the pic and I can't verify that it is me, and I have never met anyone in 3D who called himself "Bouncer" that I can recall.

Love
    Anna

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I thought i might get that kind of reaction. Can anyone give me some good ones then or some pointers on thinking up a good one?

Cheers
    S
    Bro, don't try all that corny shit. Nothing works on everyone and you'll just make an ass out of yourself. Then every girl in the bar will be laughing at you. Just say "Hey, my name is ____, I'm out meeting people tonight and thought you looked interesting" or something of that nature...

That's not really a picture of him or her.

Actually, it's a guy who is playing a joke!

~SC~

RA
    That's not really a picture of him or her.

Actually, it's a guy who is playing a joke!

~SC~

Thats what I thought. Bouncer had that pict a couple months ago.

Why do you automaticly assume the problem lies within yourself? Maybe she's just a pretentious bitch....or maybe she's lesbian, or maybe she's just not in the mood for male companionship at the moment...
    Well, because, the only time I ever actually hooked up with a woman was because she hit on me. She asked if I had a girlfriend and I said "No. Why? Are you interested?" She was a learning experience. She was fat, seperated, but not divorced, and had three kids.
    You can't succeed if you don't try, and if you fail try again....Don't let one bad attempt stop you from making that mistake twice, mistakes are what you learn from...persistance is a good quality, so long as you don't become a persistant pest.
    That's what people keep saying, but I still aint had it in about a year and seven months.

RA
    Gotta love his/her custom title though.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    dangle, dangle, dangle

Well, because, the only time I ever actually hooked up with a woman was because she hit on me. She asked if I had a girlfriend and I said "No. Why? Are you interested?" She was a learning experience. She was fat, seperated, but not divorced, and had three kids.

That's what people keep saying, but I still aint had it in about a year and seven months.

You don't tell them that do you? When you approach them? Do you act needy and deprived? Act bold and confident....not arrogant and dismissive, this is my theory....(If you don't want to know...then don't ask!!) Simple as that.

I'm a people watcher...I study very closely body language eye movement and a hint or spark of interest...

If you ask a lady Hi how are you? Do you really want to know..how she is or is that just your way of saying I'm looking to get laid will you be an easy mark?

If you ask her and look genuinely interested in her reply...and wait for her to politely finish speaking before you're playing 20 questions...then you'll get alot further than if you approach her and ask only appearing to half way listen to what she's saying all the while scoping the room for a better prospect.

I'm not saying this pertains souly to you or even to you at all I'm just saying ...If you don't want to know don't ask...because if you ask and didn't want to know she's going to know that....

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I've been trying to think up a new chat up line. Just wondering what you female members think...

So say I see you in a bar or something and I look you up and down and then say..."Wow, you're like my ideal woman".

There what do you think? How far will that get me?

Anyone got a chat up line that's guranteed to succeed?

S

I would laugh, honestly.. whenever I hear lines I do....(unless they are really bad then I usually look something like this --> ) I think I've heard them all after bartending in a night club then a sports bar....

Jerzey is offline Member

I'm a people watcher...I study very closely body language eye movement and a hint or spark of interest...

I'm not saying this pertains souly to you or even to you at all I'm just saying ...If you don't want to know don't ask...because if you ask and didn't want to know she's going to know that....

So very true.... I love people watching, I do it everywhere..

Jerzey is offline Member

~SC~

This is what I appreciate when a guy talks to me.. to be honest.. I hate games and b.s., therefore, lines just make me laugh because that's what they are.... at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    So very true.... I love people watching, I do it everywhere..

As do I, and let me tell ya...you can learn alot from a dummy....lol

Lmao I know it would work for you because you could pull it off with class and charm....
    well, true that..

i would use the line..

"Excuse me, you appear to be a classy lady, would you join me for an evening of romance and adventure"?

now, that's more my style..

Rules

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information