Thread: Vegas

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Vegas

I stayed at the Venetian. It's a pretty sweet hotel. Whole trip was paid for by company. If you're ever there and go to HOTEL across the street called "Treasure Island". There's this club in it called "Tangerine" and it bumps on Wednesday. I met up with these 2 girls and it was one's birthday so she got me in because she's a regular. Be careful though, the bouncers/doormen are some dicks and think they're hot shit. I got kicked out for being drunk, but I didn't go down without a fight

donbone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    I stayed at the Venetian. It's a pretty sweet hotel. Whole trip was paid for by company. If you're ever there and go to HOTEL across the street called "Treasure Island". There's this club in it called "Tangerine" and it bumps on Wednesday. I met up with these 2 girls and it was one's birthday so she got me in because she's a regular. Be careful though, the bouncers/doormen are some dicks and think they're hot shit. I got kicked out for being drunk, but I didn't go down without a fight

Any good tty bar suggestions?

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    Spearmint Rhino, Saphire, jaguar whatever they are all pretty good just ask the cabby or limo drivers they usually will comp your ride if you go to the one they are affiliated with

Tangerine is ok at best on the weekends, i think Pure is better, light is pretty good, Ice is really cool place if you like trance techno etc

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i was at tangerine a few weeks ago on a wed...i had a BLAST, but still thought PURE was better....here's some girlies that we invited to our table ...we got treated good there....just make sure to tip your VIP host when he shows you in, and then tip all the bouncers/security in your area
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vegas-tangerine.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dauuuum Playa!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Dauuuum Playa!

yeah...it was sweet...3 of the 4 had fake tits, and the one on the far right looked like carmen electra

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    me,my fiance and three of my friends, and their girls are all going to vegas in january. Any other good bars or cool places to go? Or to stay away from?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    yeah...it was sweet...3 of the 4 had fake tits, and the one on the far right looked like carmen electra
    The one on the far right is DOPE!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    the one on the far right looked like carmen electra
    Indeed she does!!!!!!

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    The one on the far right is DOPE!
    I think you're my brutha from anotha mutha!

We have the same taste in women, music, etc.....

Funny shit!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    me,my fiance and three of my friends, and their girls are all going to vegas in january. Any other good bars or cool places to go? Or to stay away from?
    What kind of atmosphere do you want. ultralounge, dance, club, etc?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    U reckon? To me she looks like she wants it in the pooper!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I'll be at the Luxor for Halloween 2005 should be a good time. Any one going to the seam show in Vegas???

Luxor looks pretty sweet. I'm definately hitting that up next month or the MGM Grand. So many nice places to choose from it's kind of ridiculous.

MGM grand is ok luxor same they are kinda getting old need to be renovated. Check out Wynn its pretty nice hotel, same with Mandalay Bay and THE Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by SinCityMan
    MGM grand is ok luxor same they are kinda getting old need to be renovated. Check out Wynn its pretty nice hotel, same with Mandalay Bay and THE Hotel.
    Yea I walked in the Wynn. It's pretty impressive, but I like it from the outside better.

The Wynn is going to be a little nicer when the "newness" wears off and there is more of the upperclass feel to it. Right now it is a ****ing tourist attraction. There are some nice lounges inside though but the crowds have their noses way up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by SinCityMan
    The Wynn is going to be a little nicer when the "newness" wears off and there is more of the upperclass feel to it. Right now it is a ****ing tourist attraction. There are some nice lounges inside though but the crowds have their noses way up in the air.
    You live in Vegas right?

You live in Vegas right?
    Dont want to be to much of a smartass but what tipped you off first?

Yeah i have been here for a couple of months and i am already getting sick of it.

I can only take about 2-3 days there. I'm ready to leave by then. Your name tipped me off. Can't imagine living there with all those lame tourists

Yeah it starts to get really stupid after you have been to the strip as many times as i have. You get really sick of $10 jack and cokes in a 6 oz glass or $6.50 for a bottle of domestic beer, or buying your chick a $17 Lemon Drop Martini. (keep in mind you still have to tip the bartender). I was loving Phoenix, AZ when i went home to visit last week, $4 beers $7 mixed drinks & $9 Martinis. its amazing how fast your money flies away in Vegas and i am not even talking about Gambling.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Im in vegas a couple times a year for work.
    My fav spots Pure on Sat., Light on Sunday
    Sunday night at Light is customer service appreciation night...locals in free...place is full of strippers hangin out, havin a good time!

I will be back out there in Jan and in Mar. cant wait to hit up the scene again!

-Cy

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    Im in vegas a couple times a year for work.
    My fav spots Pure on Sat., Light on Sunday
    Sunday night at Light is customer service appreciation night...locals in free...place is full of strippers hangin out, havin a good time!

I will be back out there in Jan and in Mar. cant wait to hit up the scene again!

-Cy
    Light on Sundays has always been my favorite spot!!!! Body English on Fri&Sat is always good too

Thread Information