tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

what a punk ass b1tch...

so i get a call the other night from this chick that i used to date. she is very intelligent, and one of the sweetest girls i have ever met..i was actaully kind of sad once we stopped seeing each other.. we broke up on good terms, but just have not talked in a few months..after brief catching up, she breaks down crying on the phone...saying that she moved in with some guy, and now he has gone psycho, threatening her, emotionally abusing her, and even taking a swing at her from time to time and then blaming it on alcohol...she is such a strong girl, i cant beleive she is letting this happen to her...she moved in with him, and got rid of most of the stuff from her apt (bed,furniture, etc). she just got a new job and doesnt really have the $ to get a new place, and furnish it....she says she is going to pack up and leave him in the middle of the night when he is working, but is scared he may show up.... she asks me if i would help her pack up, but mostly just be there if he shows up... of course i agree to help her with whatever, and hope to myself that he shows up so i can show him what a real ass beating is like ...about 12am i get there, not really much to pack, just hanging around...then we hear the key in the door...one of his buddies in the area saw her packing up and saw me there and called him...at first he storms in like some jonny badass, and starts talking mad shit to her, and im just waiting to jump on this joker...as soon as i said that she was leaving with me, and there was nothing he could do about it, he became very apologetic...."oh baby, we can discuss this...youn dont have to go, etc"...i then told him that he is a weak ass bitch for doing the things he did, and if he deemed it necessary to try and stop me, to go ahead and try.....and since i'm a far cry from a 100lb girl, he decides to let it go.......i mean, this is a sweet girl that even i can picture myself settling down with (not any time soon of course)...who do some guys think they are????? unfortunately i didnt get to hurt him, but it would have been sweeeeeet

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good job being there for her! That's cool of you.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Seemed scared out of his ass, you can just sense it. You can see it in their eyes theyre scared shitless theyre trying to avoid the situation. Good work tho. Do you think yall could get back together??

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah props for handling the situation like a man should. glad you were there for her, she won't forget it.

also sorry you didn't get to smash him, men who physically and emotionally abuse women are lowlifes...I've got not 1 ounce of respect for any of them.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sounds like a right wan*er,props for helpin a lady in distress out tt,good goin!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Do you think yall could get back together??

the thought has crossed my mind...

Good job there bro...

As for getting back together with her... I'd let a bit of water flow under the bridge first... she's probably very unstable right now... not really the time to make a move (or let her make a move).

Besides, knowing the type of clown her ex is, I'm sure she'll be fending off his numerous apologies and attempts for weeks to come...

Red

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    the thought has crossed my mind...
    that's the time for it, since she is in need of help and some one to rely on who could really respect her, and since u said she is a good girl so she must appreciate that and be good to you back. go for it man, u deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Good job there bro...

As for getting back together with her... I'd let a bit of water flow under the bridge first... she's probably very unstable right now... not really the time to make a move (or let her make a move).

Besides, knowing the type of clown her ex is, I'm sure she'll be fending off his numerous apologies and attempts for weeks to come...

Red

yeah, she definitely needs time...all this, plus her new job, plus she is still in therapy from a recent car accident.....all in all, she has handled things pretty well...im very proud of her....im usually not the one to go around boasting about a good deed that i had done, but this is just common decency...i would have even done it for a girl that i was on bad terms with, because that situation is just hell to be in

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Did you get laid????Just joking, good job, you are her night in shining armor, maybe this could be a start to a great relationship. Sorry about the laid thing I had to.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    good going bro i cant stand dicks like that. They think they can powertrip on girl just like that and try to run her life. I hope u hook up wit this gal she probably need someone like you right now.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    that was seriously cool of you....theres so many bitch guys in the world....i serve supeana's for my mom's law office and i just want to kill half of these sick ****s....I can't stand to look at these child molesters, spouse abusers and shit.
    Its great that your friend is away but he'll just find someone else to do that shit to that will take it. Thats WV for you.....poverty breeds ignorance.

Keep following up on your girl....that dick is going to try and come back and **** with her....They always find their x's and sometimes its bad....watch her bro.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Did you get laid????Just joking, good job, you are her night in shining armor, maybe this could be a start to a great relationship. Sorry about the laid thing I had to.

I'm not sorry, this will probably piss you off, but she chose to fvck this dude.
    The truth hurts, but she still has feelings for this fool. This shlt is far from over between them. I would of hit it as fast as I could. You can still be friends with a girl and hit it too(WANT HER TO BANG SOME OTHER DUDE?)

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    women bashers are always chicken shits....
    anyway very good for been there for her man and its good it worked out without any voilence

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    but she still has feelings for this fool. This shlt is far from over between them. I would of hit it as fast as I could. You can still be friends with a girl and hit it too(WANT HER TO BANG SOME OTHER DUDE?)

i have spent a lot of time listening to her cry, and seen the fear when she tells me about him...beleive me, she lost all feelings for him a long time ago, but has not had anywhere to go live....it's over, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i have spent a lot of time listening to her cry, and seen the fear when she tells me about him...beleive me, she lost all feelings for him a long time ago, but has not had anywhere to go live....it's over, trust me

I hope you're right, but have you ever been around abused women? they are fvcked up bad. I'm on your side, don't want you to look bad if she goes back to dude ( p.s. women can cry on Q) Make a stake for her,fvck waiting for some other pos to come along. p.s. if she wants away from him, she would change her cell # (it's free if you tell your company you are being harrased) if she does'nt do that first thing, ask yourself why.

Not trying to be a dick, just had alot of experience with women.

I hope you're right, but have you ever been around abused women? they are fvcked up bad. I'm on your side, don't want you to look bad if she goes back to dude ( p.s. women can cry on Q) Make a stake for her,fvck waiting for some other pos to come along. p.s. if she wants away from him, she would change her cell # (it's free if you tell your company you are being harrased) if she does'nt do that first thing, ask yourself why.

i see your point...and yes, the cell # got changed after she left (definitely a huge deal, as you said)...im not out to get back with her, if it happens down the road, it happens. i think she has learned a very valuable lesson, and from what i know about her, she wont make the same mistake again

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

it's hard to take your advice serious since i always get distracted by your avatar. i can't read your threads all the way through without looking up.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    goodcents.... while there are a lot of abused women who never learn and dont leave, there are those of us who once we have had enough, enough is enough, and we leave and dont turn back.. so please dont catogorize all of us that way...

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Why do the good guys always seem to have to pay the price for what the bad guys do?
    Way to be a real man tonytone - Totally Respect That.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wtg.... and dont believe everything a woman tells you about a guy, or past relationship.... bc they are all liars and overplay everything

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wtg.... and dont believe everything a woman tells you about a guy, or past relationship.... bc they are all liars and overplay everything

Totally the truth, you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. This goes out to all the guys, just think about it, you will be the "next guy" so think about why this "other" guy keeps calling her.

Totally the truth, you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. This goes out to all the guys, just think about it, you will be the "next guy" so think about why this "other" guy keeps calling her.
    the same thing can be said for men!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    the same thing can be said for men!

you're right there

p.s. didn't mean to offend you about abused women, but most keep saying "I love him still" and never learn. abusive spouse+police =arrest did it to my ex after she went crazy on me and kicked her out. end of that tramp.

chest6 is offline Banned
    exactly! Do not believe that.."oh we're just friends..I compare him with my best girl friends" when we went out she would say she loved him and then claimed no i love him as a friend blah blah. He calls all the time and he says "what...so you dont want to marry me now? I always ask her why he says this..like why would he make that up? She used to call him all the time and delete her calls. Eventually I would check her phone bcuz it got so bad. I could go on and on but never believe shit they say. Oh and I ended up being right I caught them kissing when I tried to surprise her coming back from out of town.

exactly! Do not believe that.."oh we're just friends..I compare him with my best girl friends" when we went out she would say she loved him and then claimed no i love him as a friend blah blah. He calls all the time and he says "what...so you dont want to marry me now? I always ask her why he says this..like why would he make that up? She used to call him all the time and delete her calls. Eventually I would check her phone bcuz it got so bad. I could go on and on but never believe shit they say. Oh and I ended up being right I caught them kissing when I tried to surprise her coming back from out of town.
    yet women are suppose to believe that men can just be friends with women as well? some many dou le standards

men arnt friends with women... we just havnt banged em yet... bottom line is men are dogs, but women are cats, and cats are phuckin sneaky

men arnt friends with women... we just havnt banged em yet... bottom line is men are dogs, but women are cats, and cats are phuckin sneaky
    well that makes me feel a lot better about my current situation... NOT!

your situation is diff... id trust your fellar..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    men arnt friends with women... we just havnt banged em yet
    I'd say in mostly all cases this is true. However, I have several very close female friends who have become like sisters to me over the past 8-10 years I've known them. They are attractive but I wouldn't sleep with them. They are some of my closest friends.

But in most cases I think you're right, very difficult for men and women to be friends. It takes two very like minded and mature people to pull it off.

bottom line is men are dogs, but women are cats, and cats are phuckin sneaky
    that sir, is pure gold. 100%

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    yet women are suppose to believe that men can just be friends with women as well? some many dou le standards
    she has like 10 guy friends at her college then the other day one of my friends that is a girl messaged me and she got pissed as hell....hmm

update::
    she called me right now, said she is going out with this other chick that's a big time drunk.....i could tell she was already tipsy....she wants to stay over with me tonight after she goes out...i agreed, told her she was more than welcome...NOW, im as horny as the rest of you guys, am in wk 4 of my cycle, and normally jump on the chance to sleep with any girl i find attractive.....BUT, it took no debating whatsoever, i just cant take advantage of this situation...i care for her and respect her, so me having sex with her is completely out of the question tonight........... guess im a little more mature than i previously thought

mature no...ghey yes... bang her... youll regret it if you dont, bc she surely is gonna screw u over, they all do she isnt any diff, she just has you fooled... make sure you smell test her before u tag her, if shes going out with a drunk, most drunks are whores, and she might get some lovin.. u dont want sloppy 2nds do y ou, your not in a fraternity are you, i mean we do that, but we are brothers... its socially acceptable, if u do it, your just a loser

she has like 10 guy friends at her college then the other day one of my friends that is a girl messaged me and she got pissed as hell....hmm
    honestly ill tell you you cant trust women... men cant trust em and women cant... I have 2 very good guy friends... one is my roomate and one is basically my big brother... the only 2 males i will g out with without my b/f ... do i trust my b/f with another girl? NO not unless i know her very well.. and I will question any other females motives always have and always will

mature no...ghey yes... bang her... youll regret it if you dont, bc she surely is gonna screw u over, they all do she isnt any diff, she just has you fooled... make sure you smell test her before u tag her, if shes going out with a drunk, most drunks are whores, and she might get some lovin.. u dont want sloppy 2nds do y ou, your not in a fraternity are you, i mean we do that, but we are brothers... its socially acceptable, if u do it, your just a loser

how can she screw me over?? i have invested nothing in her, except some of my time to help her out.....i get it pretty much every day, so it's not like im starved for sex.....now, it would be a different story if i had not been with her already

u said u cared for her, she can easily hurt u...

u said u cared for her, she can easily hurt u...
    i mean i care for her well being, but it aint going to bother me if she sleeps with some other guy, goes back to her ex, or bangs your whole frat ...i just didnt want her in an abusive relationship

ah, then def bang her, you have no ties to her.. just keep taggin it till she turns crazy like the rest of em do, then hook up with someone she hates, or loves, it all effects them the same

Thread Information