Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Allsportsnutrition.com JACKED up their prices... WTF

Go to allsportsnutrition.com.. you'll see your 10lb bag of whey now selling at 50$! Yea, your v12 for almost 40$! Nlarge for 44$! WHAT THE F is going on here. New company take over? Cus that means they just lost a customer. There customer service has always sucked so why should I buy from them if they aren't giving me good prices anymore.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    Go to allsportsnutrition.com.. you'll see your 10lb bag of whey now selling at 50$! Yea, your v12 for almost 40$! Nlarge for 44$! WHAT THE F is going on here. New company take over? Cus that means they just lost a customer. There customer service has always sucked so why should I buy from them if they aren't giving me good prices anymore.
    Before I was a mod i was just a member and I have alwasy had awsome customer service with ASN. If an order was worng they would call me right away or they woudl send me freebies. Plus shipping has a flat rate of 5$

There prices are by far the best on the net.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Before I was a mod i was just a member and I have alwasy had awsome customer service with ASN. If an order was worng they would call me right away or they woudl send me freebies. Plus shipping has a flat rate of 5$

There prices are by far the best on the net.
    def not brotha...def not

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    def not brotha...def not
    For Syntrax Nextar they are better then all the sites I have in my favorites. May be not on a few products but over all they are.

Customer service with ASN is golden! I never had an issue in all the years I have been dealing with ASN.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    fast four hundred is best

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've never had a problem w/ their customer service and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm a mod...I would tell u if they sucked lol.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i havnt had a problem with asn ever, but i know of a few sights that are cheaper.. i still get the solid protein here no matter what

na, they used to have the best prices... now bulknt.com beats them out... i mean, 10lbs whey is now 50$ on ASN but its 48$ on, price of v12 shot up 8 bucks per container? F that
    Last edited by Muscle_4_Hire; 09-16-2005 at 02:06 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Okay, you made your point.

Simply don't buy from them then if it's such a big deal. No need to throw a shit fit temper tantrum here.

What is that going to accomplish? You've got a lot of pent up frustration it seems.

~SC~

donbone is offline Banned
    I received great customer service from Mac and ulter.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Okay, you made your point.

Simply don't buy from them then if it's such a big deal. No need to throw a shit fit temper tantrum here.

What is that going to accomplish? You've got a lot of pent up frustration it seems.

~SC~

hahaha, na... the asteriks above aren't cus I was cursing, it was cus i put names of competitive websites with ASN and it automatically blocks it out. i editited it though so it doesn't look like i had terrets...

i'm still pissed though, i loved ASN, such great prices, although they did mess up my order twice and just had bad customer service all around... i dont want to get into it, but i was willing to just deal with it cus of the great prices... now thats gone, im finding it hard to get a website with great prices and the variety that ASN had.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha, na... the asteriks above aren't cus I was cursing, it was cus i put names of competitive websites with ASN and it automatically blocks it out. i editited it though so it doesn't look like i had terrets...

i'm still pissed though, i loved ASN, such great prices, although they did mess up my order twice and just had bad customer service all around... i dont want to get into it, but i was willing to just deal with it cus of the great prices... now thats gone, im finding it hard to get a website with great prices and the variety that ASN had.
    sounds like you answered your question already. if you buy from 2 different webstites or more for the same products very likely with the shipping your going to pay more than if you just bought from ASN.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I don't see what the big deal is if you pay an extra $2 and support this site, which is completely free. I mean, if you are making like $6 an hour somewhere, then I suppose I understand, but to me $2 aint shit.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I don't see what the big deal is if you pay an extra $2 and support this site, which is completely free. I mean, if you are making like $6 an hour somewhere, then I suppose I understand, but to me $2 aint shit.
    I agree. I was going to throw in the concept of supporting the site and such with the wealth of information that is available here, but I felt it would fall upon deaf ears.

~SC~

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    There customer service has always sucked so why should I buy from them if they aren't giving me good prices anymore.
    i agree, when i got my jug of whey it was all smashed and they also nevr gave me a tracking #.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im homebrewing my own whey now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    sounds like you answered your question already. if you buy from 2 different webstites or more for the same products very likely with the shipping your going to pay more than if you just bought from ASN.
    very good point

U ARE CRYING ABOUT THIS IN EVERY FORUM LITERALLY. NO NEED TO POST THIS ALL OVER THE PLACE. INSTEAD OF POSTING SO MUCH, GO GET A JOB.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-16-2005 at 11:29 PM.

Go to where the prices are better then. Case and thread closed.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information