Thread: tattoos.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

tattoos.

I love tattoos. my first love over anything. I got my first one when I was 19.
    I am 28 now and am almost covered. I own a shop, and love whatching others get ink. I was just curious, how many people here got ink? also, anyone see any distortion due to getting bigger?
    I am starting a new back piece, I am into it for about 11 hours now. I will post a pick very soon. if ya got it....lets see it.
    show em off people

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    First was at 16 with a hairdryer motor and needle & thread. two half sleeves extending to pecs to make work easier with a short sleeve shirt and half of a back piece. Very addictive, but so few good artists out there. I know it will probably never happen but I've wanted a piece by Paul Booth for a loonnggg time. I hear his wait list is insane if you're lucky enuf to make it on. The Lieu's and Guy Aitchisson are also awesome. No cam with me, maybe later.

paul booth has some sweet shit out here. I got pages of his flash. sick s**T

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i have two now but i intent on more......i get mine done in naples from what i consider a great tattoo artist....he is a master tattoo artist and just the best.....i got my first when i was 18 and got another one this summer

DK, kind of hard to see, but the color on your right arm looks pretty vibrant. What's the design?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i have one on my right pec
    looking to get my forarms done..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I have one..upper middle back

addictive...

planning my next as we speak

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Thinking about a sleeve tattoo actually...dunno yet

decadbal is offline Banned
    what will it say nark... black power

Jerzey is offline Member
    I got my first at 16 (redone at 22), second at 17 (which has been extended 4 times), third geze... umm, 19 I guess (already redone and added onto), 4ths 22 (lower back), 5th 25 (last Dec/Jan) shoulder blade to shoulder blade, my upper back.. I'm addicted but I work in an office and with clients so I have to keep them where I can hide them too!

The upper back I wanted for years but never did it because I knew it would be big.. when I hit 25 I figured what the hell, you only live once and my tattoo guy is an excellent artist (he did 90% of my work)..

I have to say, people make more of a big deal out of it then it is... but I'm not the type to care what others think... I love my ink!

Oh, I've changed size throughout the years and nothing drastic to any of the ink. I've put on quite a bit of size in my upper body from when I got my back done too...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I have two on my back

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    left arm completly sleeved right arm half sleeve legs are done up and im working on my sides now, its funny though i have been asked on a few occasions "how much time have i done" i guess where im from if you have tattoos you are a criminal, messed up considering i live right outside of detroit.....and no my tatts dont look jailhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I have two on my back

what are they?

clipper is offline Associate Member
    I have 2. One on each arm. And one planned for my bavk. The one on my right arm goes most of the way around, and it distorts when I flex.

Buy you are all right, they are very addictive!!!!

Does any one know of any quality artists in Vancouver or Victoria BC Canada?
    I am planing out my next tattoo which will be a 3/4 sleeve and want only the best on my skin. Also I was thinking of having Jeff Bartels design it for me as it will have a celtic stone theme to it, what do you think?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    got one on my right shoulder planning one for other shoulder and upper back

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    Does any one know of any quality artists in Vancouver or Victoria BC Canada?
    I am planing out my next tattoo which will be a 3/4 sleeve and want only the best on my skin. Also I was thinking of having Jeff Bartels design it for me as it will have a celtic stone theme to it, what do you think?
    darrel gardener at osmosis tattoos in richmond. he is great.
    also billy at soulphire tattoos in north vancouver.
    send me a pm if you want the phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    DK, kind of hard to see, but the color on your right arm looks pretty vibrant. What's the design?
    it is an underwater tattoo. out side of arm is a wolf eel, turtle on the inside and octopus on the back.
    lots of kelp and coral.
    sorry I dont have a better pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tattoos.-p1010016-resized-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    it is an underwater tattoo. out side of arm is a wolf eel, turtle on the inside and octopus on the back.
    lots of kelp and coral.
    sorry I dont have a better pic
    Cool work, it adds a lot of depth, If you're a diver it takes on a whole new meaning. I really like the use of water in tattoo work especially Japanese traditional with Coi, samurai, and circular waves. I've got a 1/2 sleeve with a dragon interlaced with fire and water on one arm that I like. I have been debating getting an octopus tat for a long time, I've seen some done that are phenomonal.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    As I've already said...this is what I want. But I'm prob gonna get a scorpion first. A. Because I'm scorpio and B. They die on their backs (fighting)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tattoos.-ratbut.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    As I've already said...this is what I want. But I'm prob gonna get a scorpion first. A. Because I'm scorpio and B. They die on their backs (fighting)
    Nice piece in the pic, so how do scorpios die?

Thread Information