Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    You guys ever watch "Jackass"? One of these fools, I think Stevo, is in a boat in South Africa and literally jumps onto a large great white in the ocean in a crazy staunt.
    Are you sure it wasn't the one where he swims with the whale shark? That's a big difference. If it was a great white, that is beyond stupid.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Are you sure it wasn't the one where he swims with the whale shark? That's a big difference. If it was a great white, that is beyond stupid.
    Definately a white..I definately couldn't believe it when I saw it, and I watched it a couple times because I was in disbelief. Stevo and the crew where on a dive boat. The captain was chumming the water and began filming what looked very close to a 16 footer. They showed the shark adjacent to the dive boat and he jumps almost on top of the thing. If it wasn't real it was a very clever fake. They did a whole season of stupid stunts in Africa, but I think this one took the cake. I looked for a while for a link without luck, but did find it was not Jackass but a spinoff show called "Wildboyz", my bad.
    Last edited by gymnutt; 09-19-2005 at 10:56 PM.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    I found a link, click on "Chris and Stev-o swim".

http://www.mtv.com/search/index.jhtm...earchtype=all#

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I would love to dive. I will never dive with great whites though, thats insane.
    That pic is scary to think about, I can just see em ripping legs off and gulpin the torso down...

Have fun diving guys,
    dv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information