Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Question about your first love.....

Do any of you guys still think about the first girl you were in love with? I broke up with mine over a year and a half ago, and not an hour goes by during the day where I dont think about her. Its not as bad as it used to be, but I feel like I should be over it by now. And for you females, do you still think about guys from previous relationships?
    Last edited by JDawg1536; 09-16-2005 at 02:58 PM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i still think about mine about every other day. it's been 5 years. whenever i see her every so often i still get those same crazy feelings. she plays mind games with me and she doesn't even know shes doing it. she'll come back from school and make it a point to hang out with me for like 5 days straight and just like friends. it's so hard to just be friends with your first love and someone you still care about. ahhhh.... why'd you get me started! d@mn you Jdawg.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I remember my first love aka the first girl I had sex with.

I never think about her actually, I could care less.

~SC~

last time she came back some guy was trying to hit on her and i ended up knocking him out. my fuse is pretty short when i'm with her.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i do a few times a day, i even talk about her to some of my friends, who are girls, i dont think she would ever come back, or id try, but yea, i do

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    mine was a psycho, who would get me in shit where ever I would go with her... she was a lunitic, but tons of fun...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    mine was a psycho, who would get me in shit where ever I would go with her... she was a lunitic, but tons of fun...

Same here, but gave a great BJ. Still think about those

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i do a few times a day, i even talk about her to some of my friends, who are girls, i dont think she would ever come back, or id try, but yea, i do
    How long ago was it? Mine has moved on to a new guy who she is really serious with. We didnt talk for over a year, but for the last few months we have been in contact. No more than 3 or 4 days goes by without us talking. Funny thing is that I am never the one to call her or email her. She always initiates. That makes it 10x harder because I still have some hope, but I know it will never happen (if that makes sense). Frustrating as hell because Im a different person than I used to be and I know if we were together now, it would be for good. Bad timing is my specialty when it comes to women I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    how bout the girls that you were there first loves? i'm still trying to get rid of that one to this day. still get random calls on my cell that the number has changed 8 times probably in the last 2 years. those girls can be psycho. probably didn't help that i was the first to hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    how bout the girls that you were there first loves? i'm still trying to get rid of that one to this day. still get random calls on my cell that the number has changed 8 times probably in the last 2 years. those girls can be psycho. probably didn't help that i was the first to hit it.
    well i was the first to hit my ex, and apparently that dont mean jack to her.....guess i was the bitch in the relationship.

i havnt spoken to her in a cpl of years, it was back when i was like 21, i drank alot then, partied alot, she couldnt handle that, i dont blame her at all, i was a totally diff guy then. about every 6 months ill send her an email, but i never get a response, the last one i got she said she was married, but being i was a cop, i checked and she hasnt legally changed her name, so she is just BSin me, so i have left it alone for a while now, it would be great to get a chance to make all the bad times up to her tho, thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    How long ago was it? Mine has moved on to a new guy who she is really serious with. We didnt talk for over a year, but for the last few months we have been in contact. No more than 3 or 4 days goes by without us talking. Funny thing is that I am never the one to call her or email her. She always initiates. That makes it 10x harder because I still have some hope, but I know it will never happen (if that makes sense). Frustrating as hell because Im a different person than I used to be and I know if we were together now, it would be for good. Bad timing is my specialty when it comes to women I guess.
    very similar situation with me. i wouldn't do stupid things intentionally to mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I remember my first love aka the first girl I had sex with.

~SC~
    man that means I am my first love, i think about myself constantly too...

well im still with my first love a US Army pyshiotherapist who im going to see in 5 days WOOP WOOP

i havnt spoken to her in a cpl of years, it was back when i was like 21, i drank alot then, partied alot, she couldnt handle that, i dont blame her at all, i was a totally diff guy then. about every 6 months ill send her an email, but i never get a response, the last one i got she said she was married, but being i was a cop, i checked and she hasnt legally changed her name, so she is just BSin me, so i have left it alone for a while now, it would be great to get a chance to make all the bad times up to her tho, thats for sure
    thats how it was with me for about a year. actually, i was forbidden to contact her. funny how she started talking to me again. she has to still think about me though, dont you think?

yea, i think so, i just hope she smiles when she does man

yeah me too bro, me too.......

you're going to make me cry. no crying on friday's. leave that for rainy days.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    you're going to make me cry. no crying on friday's. leave that for rainy days.
    for real, im out for a bit bros....gonna go for a drive, maybe pack a dip and listen to my queer country music......dont miss me too much.

for real, im out for a bit bros....gonna go for a drive, maybe pack a dip and listen to my queer country music......dont miss me too much.
    it's sh!tty situation. you'll get through it though. do what you have to do to keep your mind off of it.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i just broke up my 3 months ago with my first love ..

its very tuff .. sometimes i do think bout her..

she plays mind games with me..

so i just try keep away now ... i dont want to lose my mind over a girl ...
    so i just stay clear now..
    women are evil

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    We "offically" broke up last June but up until a few months ago we still tried to make it work. Now we don't speak to each other at all. I think about her once in a while. She's got a new b/f, I wonder if he fcuks her as good as I did, that's about it. But yeah, she's fcukin insane--treated me like sh1t for a while before we stopped talking. Now that I look back I can't believe I tried for a WHOLE YEAR to make it work, but yeah, I still think about her. Damn fine girl, great tits, oh well.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    **** yea man, it's completely normal. But remember there is usually a good reason (sometimes hard to see) why you are NOT together. If its meant to happen it would/will. I dated my first love for 3 years, and she was honestly the shit. Great girlfried, wouldnt even look at another guy, very moral, and the most beautiful thing I ever saw. She was so gorgeous she actually made me insecure b/c I felt like I wasnt good enough to keep her, but she really was all about me which was cool. We broke up a few years ago bc we were going to college 8hrs apart and it jsut woudlnt work and we both needed to experience other things. I thoguth about her multiple times a day for over a year, but now we hardly talk and she is kind of a different person and I dont think of her near as much, maybe just a couple times a week or so.

My problem is now i compare every girl to her. I havent been able to keep a relationship for more than 2 months or so without me just losing interest and attraction in the girl. I mean right now I am practically dating 2 girls (without the title) b/c i jsut can't make myself commit for soem reason, i feel i would be settling and would jsut lose interest eventually like very other girl so far. Its wierd too b/c these two girls are both smokin hot, and on my nuts, but im jsut like whatever, and I'm not even usual the type to be a player. But like i said if its meant to happen again, it will, but i dont see that happenign b/c we have jsut grown apart. We now hang out with completely differernt people and have different interests, and we have completely different priorities in life now. GOod luck man and keep your head up. things will be FINE, i promise, just try not to think about it too much and don't talk to her. Seperation is the key to getting over soemone.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, One dawg to another. I have been married for over a year now, and my I still occationally think about a girl I dated 10 years ago.... Sorry man Thats just the way it goes....
    You'll find a good one....
    I did,
    The fact is the one I have now is better than anything I could have ever dreamed of, but you still think about what could have happened in the past... you always will bud

You think it's just us dudes or do the chicks think about us too? My first love has a new b/f who's apparently so "amazing" and "fantastic" and she treated me like shit for so long, I doubt she ever thinks about me. One day I'd like her to just realize that she was a bitch. I don't even want an apology or anything, I just want her to realize it for her own self.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I know where she is, and who she's doing. I dont care much. I'd like to kick his ass, but I hate him because he's him, not because he's ****ing my ex.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    You think it's just us dudes or do the chicks think about us too? My first love has a new b/f who's apparently so "amazing" and "fantastic" and she treated me like shit for so long, I doubt she ever thinks about me. One day I'd like her to just realize that she was a bitch. I don't even want an apology or anything, I just want her to realize it for her own self.
    You have to tell her she was stupid during the relationship. Dont leave the relationship as friends, that gives the girl closure. End the relationship in bad terms, and the girl will think of you all the time.

Because girls usually want to end everything happy, and they want to feel closure.

We definitely ended on bad terms. I havent spoken to her since mid-July or so, but I know she has a new boyfriend and is supposedely happy. Thats about it.

Do any of you guys still think about the first girl you were in love with? I broke up with mine over a year and a half ago, and not an hour goes by during the day where I dont think about her. Its not as bad as it used to be, but I feel like I should be over it by now. And for you females, do you still think about guys from previous relationships?
    I was in the situation for like 1 year. She broke up with me, then I cursed her out and told her she was an idiot, and I didnt want to see her again. Ignored her harrasing me and calling me. But after she constantly kept calling I was weak and picked up. We got back together again for 3 months, fought again, got back together for 4 months, fought again pattern kept repeating.

And my recent fight with this same girl was about 10 hours ago. When I dont see her for that break in our relationship, I think about her all the time, it sucks. But I know my and her relationship will never ever last, ever.

But I have noticed that this girl, when I end the relationship in good terms, she totally ignores me and takes long breaks.

But when I end it in bad terms, like me saying to her "You were a waste of time", "This other girl would have been better" and other taunts she calls everyday and wants to get back.

Some of you guys saying you didnt forget your first love after 5 years or 10 years, is just scary, and I hope its not true for everybody.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i split from my first love last December went back to vist her in Febuary and thats the last i have seen her, she moved to Flordia and recently asked if i would go down there and try it out again when she got aplace by her self. i dunno WtF is going on, i told her today that i wont leave Austin all my family is here and i enjoy this city she said she would not drop her life for me again because she is scared so i guess that is the end of it we do most are comucation over e mails because are scheduals are so diffrent sometimes it's better to write it out than to use the phone

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm not so sure the first love is the one that stays with you but instead the one you loved the most.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i am curious to why no females have answered this thread ??? guess they dont love or maybe it's just to painfull ??? anyone

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i am curious to why no females have answered this thread ??? guess they dont love or maybe it's just to painfull ??? anyone
    relationships are amazing, funny, sad, scary (dunno which describes it best...)

well, you always remember anyone you were with in the past (or you usually do, they are a special part of you. even if it ended bad, there were still good times), but it doesn't mean you want to get back with them...

i liked what jdawg said, "You'll find a good one....
    I did,
    The fact is the one I have now is better than anything I could have ever dreamed of"
    ...its the truth...if the relationship didn't work there had to be some reason for it, but plain and simple IT DIDN'T WORK, therefore there is gonna be someone out there that is better...you probably won't believe it, but there is...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i had a great first love.. we both lost our virginity together.. i don't trust her now.

i have gotten back together with ex's before (either relationship, or just to fuxck).. the one thing all of you have to understand, before talking about getting back with an ex is; do you trust her.. if not, just more pain like the last time.. i learned the hard way, two times.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie66
    if the relationship didn't work there had to be some reason for it, but plain and simple IT DIDN'T WORK, therefore there is gonna be someone out there that is better...you probably won't believe it, but there is...
    Yeah but what sucks is that the problem with the relationship was that we were too young and immature to handle the whole thing. Time has passed, we have emotionally grown up and matured, and oops.....its too late.

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    Yeah but what sucks is that the problem with the relationship was that we were too young and immature to handle the whole thing. Time has passed, we have emotionally grown up and matured, and oops.....its too late.
    It does suck, but if it was meant to be, you both will get back together...I have to say if she is iniatiating the phone calls/emails that it is a plus for you, but on the other hand don't get your hopes up too much.

Just give it time...enjoy being single and explore your options...you may find someone that you never imagined you'd ever meet...

What happened in the past is now history and unfortunately you can't change it! Just have fun and live your life now, you never know what may come...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    guys are to girls; as condoms are to guys.

you have to have as many as you can in your pocket, just in case.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Man are all you babies on PCT? Too much clomid eh? =)

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Man are all you babies on PCT? Too much clomid eh? =)
    Hahaha I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    a girl that i dated i was her first love and i still get calls from her every so often. throughout the last 3-4 years we still hook up for the weekend every so often and then talk for a couple weeks then nothing. it's funny how that works. it's my sisters good friend too (woops). i know that she'll always think about me every so often though just like i think about my first love. i'll get a call from my sister to come pick her up if she's to drunk to drive and if her friend is with her she is always all over me on the way home. i'd say it's safe to say that girls just as equally think about us if not more due to them being more emotional. they also hold grudges a lot longer i have learned. can't figure that one out either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information