Ironweb is offline Member

Informed Questions

I thought I would start a thread on asking better questions. I do not have many post because I spend most of my time searching and reading. I would venture to say 99% of my questions were answered this way. I believe it is good to search, not just one site, but many and compare answers. Then come forward with an informed question.

Now to the point of this thread. I have seen soooooooooo many answers that read “do a search there is plenty of information about this”. Have you heard that one? I have even seen ppl who been told that and turn around and do it to someone else. Why do people get this type of response?

The answer: LAZY QUESTIONS.

Someone who asks the question “Is L-Glutamine good to use? Obviously did not do much of a search. An example of an informed question might sound like the following:

I have read conflicting information on the ability of L-Glutamine as an anti catabolic supplement. I have not found any scientific backing on this claim. Does anyone have any?

You offer some of your search to let ppl know you are asking an informed question. Serious BBers and Mods will answer these types of question because you took the time to search and learn a little about it b4 regurgitating the same uninformed question again. An informed question provides a better respone as well.

Never underestimate the power of a search and using that infomation to gain good answers through informed questions. Just JMO. Peace

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Damn good Post IMO.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bro, u should do a search. Types of informative/opinion posts like these have been posted many times before.

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    whats the best supplement I should take to put on muscle and lose fat at the same time??

Are steroids bad?

Thnx

Guys I'm lookin to put on 50lbs of lean mass in 2 days, while dropping 20% BF and at the same time transforming me from a Willard Scott into a Triple H. What should I take?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Guys I'm lookin to put on 50lbs of lean mass in 2 days, while dropping 20% BF and at the same time transforming me from a Willard Scott into a Triple H. What should I take?
    Duh silly

THE ULITMATE STACK!!

CELL-TECH , NITRO-TECH , HYDROXYCUT

youll be huge and ripped in no time!!!! thats what jay uses

Hyooooooge!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey bros!

I'm 13 years old and I've been training for 4 days. I can't seem to gain any size, and it's frustrating being a hardgainer! I eat everything I get my hands on and nothing works. For breakfast I'll eat 4 poptarts and drink a huge glass of milk. For lunch, I'll have what they have at school which is very nutritious and full of carbs/fat to really pack on the size. My mom makes dinner which is usually mac and cheese with extra cheese, and to up the protein even more I have another huge glass of milk. In between meals I eat red vines and drink cokes to up the calories even more, but no luck!

I just came across 2 bottles of deca , and wanted to run deca with creatine for about 4 weeks to see if this would help. I don't really want to inject and I heard you can drink deca if you stand upside down and stick your finger in your ass? Is that true? I have no issues doing this and would rather stick my finger in my ass then stick a needle in my ass.

Well, I await your responses. SpongeBob is on and I never miss that. I skipped the workout today to catch back to back episodes because I think I am over-training.

Thanks bruddas!!!!!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Multivitamin and ice cream.. best supplements ppl

Ironweb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Bro, u should do a search. Types of informative/opinion posts like these have been posted many times before.

~SC~
    I knew I forgot something

Hey bros!

I'm 13 years old and I've been training for 4 days. I can't seem to gain any size, and it's frustrating being a hardgainer! I eat everything I get my hands on and nothing works. For breakfast I'll eat 4 poptarts and drink a huge glass of milk. For lunch, I'll have what they have at school which is very nutritious and full of carbs/fat to really pack on the size. My mom makes dinner which is usually mac and cheese with extra cheese, and to up the protein even more I have another huge glass of milk. In between meals I eat red vines and drink cokes to up the calories even more, but no luck!

I just came across 2 bottles of deca , and wanted to run deca with creatine for about 4 weeks to see if this would help. I don't really want to inject and I heard you can drink deca if you stand upside down and stick your finger in your ass? Is that true? I have no issues doing this and would rather stick my finger in my ass then stick a needle in my ass.

Well, I await your responses. SpongeBob is on and I never miss that. I skipped the workout today to catch back to back episodes because I think I am over-training.

Thanks bruddas!!!!!!
    haha the parts in b0ld are the best

Hey bros!

Thanks bruddas!!!!!!

LMFAO

That's too much..............

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hey bros!

Thanks bruddas!!!!!!
    haha soo many of my skinny ecto friends talk to me and theyre like i eat so much and i cant gain weight. I'm like how many calories you think u eat a day? "I dunno" I eat everything.
    1. 4 pancakes extra butter
    2. 12 oz steak boy that was hard to get down..it has a whole bunch of protein tho!
    3. 3 glasses of milk, lots of vegetables

me: hm I wonder where the problem is?

oh and yesterday i figured out my friend thats 160 lbs already juiced and i was like whaattttt.and hes like juice is the only thing that has ever worked i cant gain weight. I nearly fainted

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros!

Thanks bruddas!!!!!!
    ****ing classic.........

Thread Information