nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member

Launcing Automotive discussion board & want to include quality fitness section

I'm very into the import scene, mainly Hondas (I know a lot of people don't particularly like Hondas, but there has to be a few that do:P)

Basically, I am starting up a discussion board which relates to the import scene, but at the same time I am very into fitness and want to include a quality fintess section as well. Many of the people I associate with through cars are always asking me for advice on lifting and eating healthy, so I think it would be extremely beneficial to have a fitness forum full of quality information.

I'm trying to get some help from you guys to add some content to the forum and also select a couple people to help moderate it

The board is in its infant stage right now, but I look forwarf to watching it grow. For any of you that are into Imports, check out the forum and the realated website. Even those who don't give a crap about our stupid cars, I'd appreciate it if you checked it out as well.

I want to help out the people who have no clue about diet or proper workout, and share my knowledge as well as the knowledge of all the educated members on this board.

here is the link (fitness section is near the bottom)
    http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zeromain

main site
    http://nwp4life.com/

Thanks,
    Andy

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro, I have a site about Skiing and snowboarding (forum). If you need any help let me know
    www.skiersboard.net
    -Jdawg50

Thread Information