Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just told some fat bitch to go **** herself!!!!

WTF!! I cant stand it when somebody see's a good physique and the first thing out of their mouths is "he must be on steroids , he's only that size because of roids" These people have no idea what kind of work and discipline this takes!! I was just walking into the grocery store after cardio earlier, and this fat bitch and her husbane were walking out at the same time. I overhear this 300 lb cunt say to her husband "well, thats all steroids right there" I was so pissed!! I replied "thats a fat ass Dr. Phil case right there!!" she turned around and looked so offended, then before she could say another word I told her to look at the crap in her grocery bags and rather than critiscize me for living a healthy lifestyle to do something with her fat ass before she has a heart attack. Her husband was speechless, i just gave him one eyeball like "say something and I'll kill your ass right here mother****er!!!" Then went about my business. I'm 9 days out from my show, irritable, hungry, and the last thing I need is some fat bitch saying something like this to me. I probabaly would have just laughed if i wasnt as irritable and hungry as I am, but this type of shit just irritates me .

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice.. That would have been worth paying to see.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good luck with the show...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome! Nice job.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    I would of liked to see that too.

Sherlock Holmes is offline New Member
    They'll just say it's 'roid rage .

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    stayin your outta control these last few weeks

decadbal is offline Banned
    play on playa

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    sweet!!!Fuc the fatties...............well not literaly, unless your Stocky, and Decadbal!!!!

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    That was great. Good Job!
    She deserved it. I bet that's the last time she opens up her pie hole with a statement like that.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    sweet!!!Fuc the fatties...............well not literaly, unless your Stocky, and Decadbal!!!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    someones gotta take em. might as well be these 2.

BG
    Stocky and his love!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I just told some fat bitch to go **** herself!!!!-images.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know what you mean..I hate those type of comments. I bet the next words she said to her husband were "well, thats what steroids do to you, they make you rage." You never win with these type people. Just like ppl start listing off the side effects to me and Im like shutup you will never win in an argument over this. Some people try but it doesn't work they get owned

good job tho, I would have loved to see that I would have been the guy walking by sayin ohh shit and laughing hysterically

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    she prob does fukc herself if shes a big fat biatch(not that ive got anythin against fatties dont want to be labelled a fatty hater,she prob likes a lot of INDIAN takeaways,ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppssss shouldnt ave said that should i!!tsssk tsssk)

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    bro....i would have said it no matter if i was irritable from getting ready for a show or not!!! i've had that same shit happen, and its just ignorance. sure, i use the shit....but it isnt a miracle cure. you still have to work your ass off....eat right....work out like a flippin animal....etc. people just dont have a clue of what we go through every minute of every day. we live this lifestyle. not just sit on our ass and grow from steroids . fvck the fat ass whore. she is just pissed off cause she is a lazy cow that just assumes graze in the field as opposed to getting on a treadmill.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    My god I wish I could have seen that.....Good quote right here for you:

"People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others"

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    My god I wish I could have seen that.....Good quote right here for you:

"People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others"
    exactly right. people want to down others to make themselves feel better about themselves. its pathetic, but happens everyday. its called JEALOUSY.

I mean I've heard all the fat people excuses, I've got a slow metabolsim, he must be taking something, oh he's got good genetics. No one wants to work for anything anymore. Hence the reason Diet Supplements is a multi Billion $ industy this country is full of fat fvcking lazy slobs that will wait in a 20 car line at the drive through rather than walk 10 feet. Sickens me to my stomach. And the worst lately is the damn kids I see whoe parents plump them up like Butterball Turkeys, you're not even giving your kid a chance. Damn Shame!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I mean I've heard all the fat people excuses, I've got a slow metabolsim, he must be taking something, oh he's got good genetics. No one wants to work for anything anymore. Hence the reason Diet Supplements is a multi Billion $ industy this country is full of fat fvcking lazy slobs that will wait in a 20 car line at the drive through rather than walk 10 feet. Sickens me to my stomach. And the worst lately is the damn kids I see whoe parents plump them up like Butterball Turkeys, you're not even giving your kid a chance. Damn Shame!
    you know what made me want to hurl the other day? I was in a Wall Mart in San Antonio and there was a huge stack of diet pills in the middle of the aisle and all these fatties were stopping and like looking at it saying like "If I take these I'll be as good as new!" I walked by and kinna mumbled "doubt that"

you're right. if you think our country is obese now.......wait about ten years. Lord have mercy!!!!! its going to be sickening. and they are always the ones to open their mouths about something they know nothing about (obese people that is).

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nice one!

Down with the fat bitches!!!!!

~SC~

Or the just fatten themselves up so they can get potentially life threatening surgey....Yeah great fvcking idea. Rather then eat less and get some fvcking exercise, I'll down Big Macs and 25 liter cokes so I can get gastric bypass. Fat fvcks make me sick.

Or the just fatten themselves up so they can get potentially life threatening surgey....Yeah great fvcking idea. Rather then eat less and get some fvcking exercise, I'll down Big Macs and 25 liter cokes so I can get gastric bypass. Fat fvcks make me sick.
    i'm so happy to know i'm not the only one out there that feels this way. and i'm tired of all of their flippin excuses. i.e. genetics, stress, etc. genetics would play some sort of role naturally.....but its not the reason for OBESITY. maybe some excess fat storage, but not being a complete fat ass that is 100 lbs over weight. its called LAZINESS. STEP AWAY FROM THE PIZZA!!!!

I can see a cop right, poitning his gun..............

Lard ass, put your hands up and step away from the Triple Whopper.

**** its illegal to smoke grass, but some fat **** can walk into BK and Order a triple Whopper with 1,200 cals and like 20g of Trans fat.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    i'm so happy to know i'm not the only one out there that feels this way. and i'm tired of all of their flippin excuses. i.e. genetics, stress, etc. genetics would play some sort of role naturally.....but its not the reason for OBESITY. maybe some excess fat storage, but not being a complete fat ass that is 100 lbs over weight. its called LAZINESS. STEP AWAY FROM THE PIZZA!!!!
    There was a thread earlier this summer called "God I hate fat people!" yea..i posted in it a lot..but now im getting quite fat myself and starting to look like a hypocrit. I'll just change it to obese ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    There was a thread earlier this summer called "God I hate fat people!" yea..i posted in it a lot..but now im getting quite fat myself and starting to look like a hypocrit. I'll just change it to obese ppl.
    BRO.....there is alot of difference between having some fat due to gear, bulking diet, etc, and being obese. we all know what we are talking about when we say "fat people". we arent talking about the lee priest's in the off season. were talking about those people that have tom platz legs with no muscle. and ankles the size of watermelons. disgusting pigs. they actually make me sick to my stomach. literally. i dont see/understand how people can not care one ounce about there appearance or health. its beyond my comprehension.

Unfortunetly unlike many other places in the world, in America obesity is socioeconomic, the cheapest foods around are usually the worst for you, its a problem that ain't going away anytime soon. I mean can you imagine trying to talk to the Average American about the proper ratio's of Omega 3-6-9's.... They might drop dead. Now this isn't an excuse at all, all it takes is a little intelligence and the problem is easily corrected. Another problem seems to be that most Americans just aren't that intelligent.

Unfortunetly unlike many other places in the world, in America obesity is socioeconomic, the cheapest foods around are usually the worst for you, its a problem that ain't going away anytime soon. I mean can you imagine trying to talk to the Average American about the proper ratio's of Omega 3-6-9's.... They might drop dead. Now this isn't an excuse at all, all it takes is a little intelligence and the problem is easily corrected. Another problem seems to be that most Americans just aren't that intelligent.
    I honestly dont think it has anything to do with intelligence. i truly believe that our society is sooooo damn lazy!! its obvious with all of the fast food restaurants, mini marts, etc. our society is probably the laziest in the world. its foul.

Yeah no question, we're in the middle of the Obesity Epidemic.....Shits like the ****ing Ebola virus huh????

more like the black plague. or should we say, the fat plague??!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    well ya..I am like freaking out if i gain any fat usually. Im trying to find ways to lose it without much strenght. I dont know how fatties can live with themselves and look at themselves every day.

good one.

While we're on this little rant. I'll throw in something. Everyday I get off the train at my stop and people are all lined up for the escaltor. And I mean lined up to walk up I dunno maybe 60-75 steps. It's unbelievable how lazy these fvcks are. I'm taking the stairs practically by myself. After sitting at a desk all fvcking day the pricks can't walk up a flight of stairs. Funny, or maybe its just me

good one.

While we're on this little rant. I'll throw in something. Everyday I get off the train at my stop and people are all lined up for the escaltor. And I mean lined up to walk up I dunno maybe 60-75 steps. It's unbelievable how lazy these fvcks are. I'm taking the stairs practically by myself. After sitting at a desk all fvcking day the pricks can't walk up a flight of stairs. Funny, or maybe its just me
    what about those people that have handicap stickers on their cars solely for the reason of being obese???!!!!! AMAZING!. or at the grocery store or the mall or something......fat asses rent a motorized cart to go around on cause they cant put one tree trunk in front of the other. sick i tell ya, sick!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    what about those people that have handicap stickers on their cars solely for the reason of being obese???!!!!! AMAZING!. or at the grocery store or the mall or something......fat asses rent a motorized cart to go around on cause they cant put one tree trunk in front of the other. sick i tell ya, sick!!
    LMAO yall are cracking me up but its all true..carry on! I ****ing hate when a persona rolls up w a handicapped sticker and a big 500lb fattie gets out.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    LMAO yall are cracking me up but its all true..carry on! I ****ing hate when a persona rolls up w a handicapped sticker and a big 500lb fattie gets out.
    no handicap at all, except for laziness in one hand, and a whopper in the other. "oh poor lady was born fat"......my ass!!! she was born weighing 8-9lbs just like most others. she just chose, and her fat ass parents chose, to feed her the quickest foods available with food stamps.

Oh god don't get me started on the handicap shit............

YOU FAT FVCK YOU COULD USE THE WALK TO THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Fat chicks give the best head so i hear

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    well she was right wasnt she???? if you are all natty...i can see you getting offended...but you're not natural...am i right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information