MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Anyone Out There Satisfied With Their Body?

I usually subscribe to the policy "Only fools are satisfied" perhaps to the detriment of my sanity, sometimes. In the case of my body, it's no exception. I'm satisfied with other people's bodies ("Oh, if I could just look like that I'd be happy"), but never my own. Is anyone out there actually satisfied with his or body? Anyone not trying to bulk up or lean out, just stay the way they are? Does it actually make one happy? We usually want something or find happiness in the idea of something until we achieve it. Then we aren't happy anymore.

Hmm..not sure why I'm being so lame and philosophical tonight.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i was happy with mine i was weighing in at 177 and i was around 7-9% bf looking good but it was the first time i had really tried to lose bf and when i got that low i ddnt know ow to maintain it and i made some mistakes in my diet....reffeds etc...but now i know whats up and im comming back

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    See, I think I'd be satisfied at 177 7-9% bf, but who knows? I think there's a difference between being happy with one's body and being satisfied as well.

What's a refeed? I see people use the term but I'm not sure what it means.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'm never happy with my body. Right now I enjoy being the strongest I have ever been, but also the fattest I have ever been. Ideally I want to be lean as hell and strong as hell, but this isn't really entirely possible for me. I would like to be 240 at 10% of a little under being the same strength if not a little more than I am now, but that won't happen. So nope, never happy.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i am a constant work in progress....................always touching up on miner imperfections......................overall, i have invested a great deal of time and money into sculpting myself to be unhappy................i am semi-satisfied with my body composition up to date.................

Thread Information