09-18-2005, 10:48 AM #1
Betelnut/lime (Pan Parag Pan Masala )
I should have posted this in the sup forum but it get so little traffic so I post it here.
Is Pan parag(betelnut with lime) a safe and good energiser or does it have alot of unwanted sideffects(worse or less then ephedra)?? It tastes like shit thats all I know but I could handle it if it gets me through lectures and doesnt **** with the heart like ephedra.
09-18-2005, 01:09 PM #2
I tried betelnut once (ca. 2g) and it made me feel uncomfortable and dizzied.
I would prefer ephedra.
Betelnuts are toxic. Overdosing can cause diarrhea, bad headache, impaired vision and cramps. 8 to 10 gram betenut powder can kill you.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)