K.Biz is offline Banned

Kidney Stones...?

anyone here ever get kidney stones? and if so how did u know?

Thanks
    Kevin

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Still working mine through. I had some minor cramps in my side and two days later durning finals it got really bad, so I drove myself to the ER and I had a 3.5mm stone. There is a lot of debate on what causes them. It can be hereditary, so if you have family members that have them, then you can have them. The doc said because I was in Iraq, and fought with dehydration alot that could have been a factor. If you drink a lot of soda, or anything highly acidic, that can also cause stones. I would recommend drinking water and avoiding a lot of soda, because they are definitely something you don't want to have.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    you know when you have an attack, if its a bad one you will be in the fetal position. its very, very painful. but when it subsides you are fine. they gave me a little screen at the emergency room to piss into so i could catch it to be analized. can be a lot of different things. i rememeber them saying it could be caffeine because of all the coffee i used to drink. drink a lot of water .

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    If you drink a lot of soda, or anything highly acidic, that can also cause stones. I would recommend drinking water and avoiding a lot of soda, because they are definitely something you don't want to have.
    i drink diet coke like no 2morow and know dozens apon dozens who do.. soda taste so good. even diet coke! put normal coke on the shelf like 2 years ago.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yes i had it.. doctor said that it was cause i didn't get enough water.. casue i was cycling 2 times a day.. and pretty intense... it was really bad cramps... like really bad cramps... and then i went to the hospital and the doctor said it could be kidney stones doc. asked if i pissed blood i said i didn't.. then when i got home i went to the toilet and i pissed out blood... it was pretty scary... i just drink plenty of water so i don't have that problem again. and so far i haven't

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Never had them, but i heard they hurt like hell.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, they hurt like a mutha. The docs were all amazed that I actually drove myself to the ER. They said most people are doubled over in pain. I was pissing blood too. The pain is better, but I still have not passed it yet.

Thread Information