Thread: 3rd Cycle

O.fO.shO is offline Member

3rd Cycle

I'm just looking through the steriod forum (I dont go there much , only when researching a cycle) and i see a ton of newbs telling this and that with post counts of 3 and such .

A ton of names i dont recognize , and i wouldn't take any advise from anyway .

So please excuse the post in the wrong forum thing . Just one question .

3rd cycle plan :

Test E(or C) 750mgEW 1-14
    Tren E 400mgEW 1-12

I want run prop week 1-4.....what is an appropriate dose?

Last 2 cycles were: Test E 500mg
    deca 400mg

AND

Anadrol
    TestE500mg
    EQ400mg

Thx bros

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont feel like answering this but ill do it anyway..i would have answered u in the steroid forum
    go with 75ed or 100ed prop 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I dont feel like answering this but ill do it anyway..i would have answered u in the steroid forum
    go with 75ed or 100ed prop 1-4

Exact type of person i was trying to avoid....your not even 21

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    100mg Ed 1 - 4 and it wouldn't be a bad idea to go 15 - 16 100mg ED if Enan or 100mg ED 15 - 17 if Cyp

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    100mg Ed 1 - 4 and it wouldn't be a bad idea to go 15 - 16 100mg ED if Enan or 100mg ED 15 - 17 if Cyp

will do , thx bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    great. I bet you feel special being older. Maybe if my advice sucked you could say shit like that. If you know so much..why ask? Do you always give people shit that take time to give you their thoughts?

great. I bet you feel special being older. Maybe if my advice sucked you could say shit like that. If you know so much..why ask? Do you always give people shit that take time to give you their thoughts?

Just smart asses that are to young for steroids , yet alone give me advise . 4000+ post counts and the title of "Post whroing at it's best:a whole new level" .

I wouldn't have singled you out if you weren't being an idiot . Don't take offence kid .

It was a simple question , and ive read a ton of posts about leading with prop on such a cycle , but someone with experience answered me that i've seen and trust , and recomend I end with the prop too , which i wouldn't have done otherwise .

So yes , you proved my whole point .

chest6 is offline Banned
    Just smart asses that are to young for steroids , yet alone give me advise . 4000+ post counts and the title of "Post whroing at it's best:a whole new level" .

I wouldn't have singled you out if you weren't being an idiot . Don't take offence kid .

It was a simple question , and ive read a ton of posts about leading with prop on such a cycle , but someone with experience answered me that i've seen and trust , and recomend I end with the prop too , which i wouldn't have done otherwise .

I only "Post Whore" in this forum. Thats it. My advice was pretty much the same as his. You said you wanted to frontload with prop...so i gave you doses..
    I am taking offense because you should have simply not responded to me or blew it off, I took the time to tell you what I think. I said that because you would have gotten a lot more responses in the steroid forum..yes a few people that have been here 2 days but also from more knowledgeable people that mainly stick to that forum. You ask for advice..expect advice. What else do you want?

You ask for advice..expect advice. What else do you want?

I'm just looking through the steriod forum (I dont go there much , only when researching a cycle) and i see a ton of newbs telling this and that with post counts of 3 and such .

A ton of names i dont recognize , and i wouldn't take any advise from anyway .

So please excuse the post in the wrong forum thing . Just one question .

Thats exactly it .... "blow it off" . Nough said , don't loose sleep over it , im out .

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

The only point that you proved is that your the only know it all asshole in this thread....

He gave you sound advice and you cut him down, and somehow he's the asshat???

Thread Information