CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Signs in Houston

My family in the Woodlands said they are putting up signs that read " George Bush doesnt Care about White Middle Class people" and stocking up on hammers to go looting

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Black or white, those ****ers come in my door/window. I'll have a pile of dead bodies around my house.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Black or white, those ****ers come in my door/window. I'll have a pile of dead bodies around my house.
    It was a joke brotha

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    It was a joke brotha
    I live there, it is going to be very real as of this weekend. People are in a panic, you can not buy water anywhere and half the gas stations are out of gas. It's no joke. BTW, Oshman's and other stores are sold out of guns and ammo. Like I said, shoot to kill.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Everyone has to have a sense of humor sometimes! That was pretty funny bro.

I live there, it is going to be very real as of this weekend. People are in a panic, you can not buy water anywhere and half the gas stations are out of gas. It's no joke. BTW, Oshman's and other stores are sold out of guns and ammo. Like I said, shoot to kill.

Look I have family that lost everything in NO !!!!!!!!! and I have family in Houston that is going to be affected by this storm ........... The storm is not a joke nor is the evacuation!!!!!!!! The joke about the signs and looting is cause White Middle Class people are not stupid enough to truely say Bush doesnt care about them or stay and loot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes if a mofo comes into my house he will be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look I have family that lost everything in NO !!!!!!!!! and I have family in Houston that is going to be affected by this storm ........... The storm is not a joke nor is the evacuation!!!!!!!! The joke about the signs and looting is cause White Middle Class people are not stupid enough to truely say Bush doesnt care about them or stay and loot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes if a mofo comes into my house he will be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I laughed at the joke.. sorry should have put a Then I started thinking about these bitches coming in my place, so I posted. No harm done.

I laughed at the joke.. sorry should have put a Then I started thinking about these bitches coming in my place, so I posted. No harm done.
    Cool glad we clarified

chest6 is offline Banned
    If I saw Cruise come into my room..I would shoot him dead...wait..we are done joking now right?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    If I saw Cruise come into my room..I would shoot him dead...wait..we are done joking now right?
    lol

He has shit all over his head. Just look at him.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it comes down to ..

the police are not there to protect the individuals rights or safety...

they are there for the safety of the general public..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I have no doubt that there will be vandalism and looting throughout houston. We will see If I'm right. Keep in mind, a lot of NO and Galveston county is in Houston city limits now, they have nothing and have nothing to lose.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have no doubt that there will be vandalism and looting throughout houston. We will see If I'm right. Keep in mind, a lot of NO and Galveston county is in Houston city limits now, they have nothing and have nothing to lose.
    shoot them dead.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    it comes down to ..

the police are not there to protect the individuals rights or safety...

they are there for the safety of the general public..
    As was reported last week, in the wake of unspeakable crimes perpetrated by roving, armed gangs and individuals, authorities in New Orleans seized legal firearms from lawful residents, effectively disarming the very citizenry they are sworn to protect.

On Monday, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, and NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox slammed New Orleans authorities for this incredible action.

"What we've seen in Louisiana--the breakdown of law and order in the aftermath of disaster--is exactly the kind of situation where the Second Amendment was intended to allow citizens to protect themselves, " LaPierre said. "For state, local, or federal government to disarm these good people in their own homes using the threat of imminent deadly force, is unthinkable."

"The NRA will not stand by while guns are confiscated from law-abiding people who're trying to defend themselves," Cox said. "We're exploring every legal option available to protect the rights of lawful people in New Orleans."

To that end, NRA has put professional investigators to work on the ground in New Orleans and surrounding areas. News stories and members' detailed accounts have been followed up on, but we need more information. Some of our best leads have come from rank and file law enforcement, but we need to hear from all directly affected citizens.

If you have personally had a gun confiscated in Louisiana since Hurricane Katrina hit, please call (888) 414-6333. Be prepared to leave only your name and immediate contact information so we can get back to you. Once again, we are seeking contact information from actual victims of gun confiscation in Louisiana only.

For additional information, please visit www.NRAILA.org, or e-mail us at [email protected].

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    What he meant to say was:
    As was reported last week, in the wake of unspeakable crimes perpetrated by roving, armed black gangs and black individuals, authorities in New Orleans seized legal firearms from white residents, effectively disarming the very white citizenry they are sworn to protect.

On Monday, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, and NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox slammed New Orleans authorities for this incredible action.

"What we've seen in Louisiana--the breakdown of law and order in the aftermath of disaster--is exactly the kind of situation where the Second Amendment was intended to allow white citizens to protect themselves against black people, " LaPierre said. "For state, local, or federal government to disarm these white people in their own homes using the threat of imminent deadly force, is unthinkable."

"The NRA will not stand by while guns are confiscated from white people who're trying to defend themselves," Cox said. "We're exploring every legal option available to protect the rights of white people in New Orleans."

Thread Information