Thread: Hey chest.....

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Hey chest.....

With over 4,000 posts, have you ever posted a pic of yourself? I saw a thread where you said you used to be a scrawny kid, now you claim to be fat.....I dont know what to believe. So post a pic rookie biotch!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha..was never scrawny-ever. Always been tall til like 16 every1 caught up to me. I used to be lean if thats what ur talking about.
    I figured yall would talk about this. I posted in IronFreaks thread in the members pic section that I would get pics last weekend when I was at my gfs house cuz shes got a digital cam..but things didnt really go as planned. We sorta stopped seein each other..so we will see how things go. I might go home this weekend I'm not sure, but I can't have my parents take a pic of me they hate that I workout so much.
    But ya..I am pretty fat now ever since damn dorm food. My girl i dunno whatever u wanna call her is goin home this weekend and I'll see if she brings her cam..IF I go I dont know that I will.

Just ask bigdogc what I look like..I worked out with him once like 3 weeks ago and he goes here.
    Last edited by chest6; 09-21-2005 at 11:48 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, u cant, shes lettin me borrow the cam this weekend, duh, why do u think shes coming home...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dude, u cant, shes lettin me borrow the cam this weekend, duh, why do u think shes coming home...
    bastard. I was waiting for u..damn imsomniac

Thread Information