chest6 is offline Banned

WTF ppl are dumb

Okay I'm in San Marcos...about 50-60 miles north of San Antonio. Within 30 miles of Austin. I just got back from the HEB and every cart was gone...theres people everywhere. All the bread is cleared out..all the water. I got the last milk. What is wrong with people? I hear all these people talking.."gotta be prepared for the worst!" I just shook my head..prepared for the worst?? We MIGHT see a little rain at the worst...if that. There must have been at least 200 people there...most carts filled to the top. Damn idiots.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL. Tell them to quit taking all your precious muscle building food. It's more important that you get it then them. Let them live like the rats. Fukin scavengers...

It's probably happening in Minnesota also so don't worry. Maybe in Canada too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    LOL. Tell them to quit taking all your precious muscle building food. It's more important that you get it then them. Let them live like the rats. Fukin scavengers...

It's probably happening in Minnesota also so don't worry. Maybe in Canada too.
    Haha I actually wrote something like that at the end of my post then deleted it. But yes..I need my grilled chicken, water, bread etc! The protein bars were gone..wtf?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    After what happened w/Katrina, you just never know where the storm may turn or what may happen.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    After what happened w/Katrina, you just never know where the storm may turn or what may happen.

~SC~
    Well ya..but I dont know how in the world it would come this far inland. I can see people buying things to make room for xtra family that had to evacuate or something. All the people I heard talking there were buying for themselves.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ahhh, I see. After I posted I realized I don't know the geographical location of which you speak. So, I can see how that is pretty stupid.

~SC~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    probably the same people who geared up for y2k

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    probably the same people who geared up for y2k
    haha ya..I was talkin to the cashier and she was like "yea..i know..all these dumbasses think its the end of the world or something" at least I got a good laugh in even though I was bitter about my water being gone.

One person must have had 10 gallons of milk! ahh!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ahhh, I see. After I posted I realized I don't know the geographical location of which you speak. So, I can see how that is pretty stupid.

~SC~
    Ya..I need my food...I guess these people should board up their houses etc.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Well ya..but I dont know how in the world it would come this far inland. I can see people buying things to make room for xtra family that had to evacuate or something. All the people I heard talking there were buying for themselves.

Katrina was still hurricane until it reached Tennesee!!!!!!!!!!

So Rita will still be a hurricane for several hundred miles inland

I doubt San Marcos will be affected much cause that should be on the west side of the storm

East Texas is in for some Tornadoes high winds and lots of storms!!!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Katrina was still hurricane until it reached Tennesee!!!!!!!!!!

So Rita will still be a hurricane for several hundred miles inland

I doubt San Marcos will be affected much cause that should be on the west side of the storm

East Texas is in for some Tornadoes high winds and lots of storms!!!!!!!!
    Im still bitter I didnt get my water or my yogurt. I did get the last milk tho...its protein shake time

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    also, houston ran out of allot things; bread, bottled water, flash lights, boards, batteries, and tape, yesterday.. allot of people's friends and family are bringing stuff down from around texas..

i don't know about san marcos, but the're saying after tonight we might not have gas for upto two days AFTER the storm is gone..

were supposed to get a category four, and y'all might get a catergory one hurricane.. so becarefull.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    also, houston ran out of allot things; bread, bottled water, flash lights, boards, batteries, and tape, yesterday.. allot of people's friends and family are bringing stuff down from around texas..

i don't know about san marcos, but the're saying after tonight we might not have gas for upto two days AFTER the storm is gone..

were supposed to get a category four, and y'all might get a catergory one hurricane.. so becarefull.
    Hm..we will see..I'm expecting a lil rain but thats pretty much it

Thread Information