Thread: gyno question

robkesl is offline Senior Member

gyno question

what constitutes as gyno, like i have puffy nipples sometimes, and when i flex my chest when the nipples are puffy, they kinda stay in the same place and have alittle fluff under them. i guess, so so small, but when my nipples are hard, which they are more than half the time, they look normal, when i flex they go right up with the pec. so would this be a mild case of gyno, or what?

chest6 is offline Banned
    thats the exact thing I have...I hate mine so like when theyre normal I always twist them so they get hard then it doesnt look so bad..do u do that too?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    lol, all the time, thats some funny shit. i thought i was the only one!

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha..Ive got it down where I can do it really subtly..and really quickly w/o anyone noticing.

and u can bet if i ever post pics that theyre not gonna be puffy as hell im gonna do that before haha

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I have, off and on, had the same problem, with the problem being greater when my bodyfat is higher, leading me to believe it's largely estrogenic fat distribution patterns...or so I hope. I mean, I had the issue LONG before ever coming near AAS, so I tend to think there is some other explanation than gyno, though I'm aware that it can occur naturally (puberty onset gyno, etc)..

Thread Information