legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Thank You Forum!!!!

thanx bros and girls for all the help in the past! i get to start my cycle soon. i get my test e tommorow after waiting forever! but in the past, i have learned that diet is everything with getting big, and to start off eating right and a lot. That is how i got to be where i am today. i give a big round of applause to every person on this board trying to get big lean helping people out, etc. its an inspiration to everyone! but im so sorry that i have to leave some of the people here.

sorry fellow bro's and girls, i am now entering the dark side.

also for a side note, forgot to let yall know that me and my girl went to the doc and she screwed the test results up. mixed them up with someone else. she got tested again for safe measures and came out negative!!!!! all that stress for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!

the doctors!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats with the girl, and good luck on the cycle.
    keep us posted on results

chest6 is offline Banned
    Wow man. What a relief. Congrats on both of you being clean, I can't imagine how that felt for you.
    As for the forum, I love it, thats why I'm on pretty much every second of my free time (which ends up to be a lot) and im pretty much addicted.
    Did I get the impression that you are leaving the board..not really understanding this??

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    no not leaving the board, you kiddin me? id die without this board! im startin my test E cycle. ill post before and after pics. when the cycle is over. ill keep yall updated!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    no not leaving the board, you kiddin me? id die without this board! im startin my test E cycle. ill post before and after pics. when the cycle is over. ill keep yall updated!
    Oh good good..what I like to hear.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Goodluck brotha,

dv

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Hope the females don't see this one or the bros will be hearing, "I told you so!" .

Thread Information