Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

What do you wear to gym when on a cycle?

the reason I ask is because I don't want everyone to know I'm juicing. Just don't feel like hearing shit, from ignorant people, like dude your gonna die! or bro your penis is gonna shrink! So I was thinking I was gonna start wearing big sweatshirts and shit in attempt to hide it as best as possible. I usually wear a wife beater so this might actually work against me...but it is wintertime and all, I'll just start wearing one now..I guess. Do you guys just say fuck it?

_SOLID

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    F*ck it! If anyone says anything, either don't pay attention to them, or stare them the F*CK down and make them go cry to their mama's. Jealousy bro, that's all it is.

P

I know I just know everyone at the gym, and people already ask me what I'm doin. I just don't wanna deal everyone....you know what I mean?

_SOLID

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

fuck those ignornant bitches

i'd walk around with a fucking syringe hanging out of my delt if i could.i love to show them what they will never look like.stare all you want, i love it,hahaha.be proud bro, you're earning it!

Re: fuck those ignornant bitches

[QUOTE]Originally posted by partyboynyc
    [B]i'd walk around with a fucking syringe hanging out of my delt if i could.

HAHA!! Fuck that's some funny shit, I just pictured it.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Never go to the gym without my wife beater! LOL

CYCLEON Guest
    I never talk to anyone at the gym. I workout as quick as I can and get out of there.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    shit bro, if people ask you what you're takin, lie to them like i do and tell them creatine and protein shakes. what they don't know can't hurt them. i've only told a select few that i'm juicin - hell, i don't even tell my friends.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

creatine and protein

exactly bro, don't be ashamed of it but on the other hand its none of their fukin business what you do, tell them your shredded from all the late night from behind sessions with their sisters, (they cant resist your ripped, right?)

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    I never talk to anyone at the gym. I workout as quick as I can and get out of there.

Well next time you ask me for a spot....You can bet your @$$ I ain't gonna! Either that, or I'll agree, and as you press the body away from your chest...I'll run away laughing!!!! You're so unsocialble! .

_Solid- Bro, weight gainer, Creatine, and some supplement called ZMA (Zinc,Magnesium)...THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS! and say it's working wonders. One guy I know got away with it saying he took Androstat Andro Poppers (Pinnacle), and Hydroxycut...and the guy he told...bought the story, and was in process of BUYING those exact supps. at the health food store I was at...Some people are sooo gullible.

By the way, only people who know I'm gonna juice, are the necessary...people i live with. And i was even hesistant in telling them. I got a buddy who wants to start juicin, and has no clue I'm just about to. I'm helping him out in making decision telling him about ORAL only cycles, he's all "You know your shit". And I'm like..."Not really, I've just heard around...It's common sense"LOL. I'm going to stop helping him, so he doesn't get suspicious when I am telling him brands of shit and all that good stuff. Anyway, I don't know my shit anyways, that's why I'm on here 24/7 askin questions, And guys who are still reading this, I never forget a buddy who helps me out...you can count on that.

P
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 10-11-2001 at 12:04 AM.

thanks for the reply's guys...

I just got back from the gym and wanted to beat the fuck out of some brace face kid who thought he was big...haha! I'm gonna be fucking huge when I'm done with my cycle, everyone already thinks I'm pretty big, I think I even for being natural I have some pretty good size. I'm gonna squeeze his fucking head between my pecs and pop it like a zit....little fucking boy!

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!>_SOLID

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't tell anyone I'm on a cycle... it ruins your reputation with those who don't juice.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: What do you wear to gym when on a cycle?

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2

but it is wintertime and all, I'll just start wearing one now..I guess.
    _SOLID
    Solid...wintertime? In So Cal? Get the fuck outta here with your winter time? You want to know about winter? Ask some of us Canadian boys, or Nor easters like cnyce, pbnyc or big traps in WI. I'll bet Billy and BA would trade their winter weather for yours as well!! If you want to see winter c'mon up and help me shovel my big ass driveway this February....you know I'm just messin with ya bro

Seriuosly, I always wear a sweat shirt and sweats (or long shorts). I like to keep my muscles warm. If it gets warm I'll take off the sweat shirt, but I still have a T.

Pete:
    Last edited by Pete235; 10-11-2001 at 07:56 AM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I like that style Cyc that for me is how you should train.

Re: Re: What do you wear to gym when on a cycle?

Originally posted by Pete235

\If it gets warm I'll take off the sweat shirt, but I still have a T.

Pete:
    Thanks God!!!! ...............................

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I go with clothes

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    If i could shave my ass I would go naked! Ah what the hell I just as well go with an hairy ass

I think this one should be in the general forum..Mike, Jay, CYC, IG, Ranger....would you concure?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Lots of makeup and/or a bag over my head.

Big j/k
    What happens here, stays here

Originally posted by primodonna
    Lots of makeup and/or a bag over my head.

Big j/k
    Primo,

If you're going to wear a bag over your head...why bother putting on make-up? eh? (that's my Canadian accent)

Pete

$uperman is offline Member
    Why are you juicing if you dont want anyone to know, depending on what your taking your gonna blow up anyhow. If they give you shit about fuck em ...... there haters

primodonna is offline Female Member

Primo,

If you're going to wear a bag over your head...why bother putting on make-up? eh? (that's my Canadian accent)

Pete
    hence the "or" part of my sentence. duh (that's my american accent)
    What happens here, stays here

honey

it's o"K",haha.you only have to wear the bag when we have sex.you can take it off to go to the gym.i'm sorry for the confusion, honey.hahahaha

Originally posted by primodonna

hence the "or" part of my sentence. duh (that's my american accent)
    Yeeeooowww!!! That stung!! (he said as he skulked away with his tail tucked between his legs)

xusmc67 is offline New Member
    You guys are hilarious but seriously just tell them you spend a lot of money at the GNC store.

There are 2 guys that are clearly on a cycle at my gym. The other day I told one of them "man your growing like a weed Whatever you are doing it's working". I blew his mind he had no Idea it was so obvious. Then I said relax " it takes one to know one"

Mike Guest

Re: Re: What do you wear to gym when on a cycle?

Solid...wintertime? In So Cal? Get the fuck outta here with your winter time? You want to know about winter? Ask some of us Canadian boys, or Nor easters like cnyce, pbnyc or big traps in WI. I'll bet Billy and BA would trade their winter weather for yours as well!! If you want to see winter c'mon up and help me shovel my big ass driveway this February....you know I'm just messin with ya bro

Seriuosly, I always wear a sweat shirt and sweats (or long shorts). I like to keep my muscles warm. If it gets warm I'll take off the sweat shirt, but I still have a T.

Pete:
    LOL I was waiting for someone to say that Actually I just talked to a Canadian bud I got up in Toronto and he was telling me it was snowing earlier this week. I think Monday or something.

I wear gym clothes - tank top shorts - I keep my eyes on the ground when I walk around in there and when I sit down all i see is the weight and myself - I dont notice anyone - Just go in - do my thing and leave - I dont talk to anyone and that suits me just fine so I dont get the comments anymore - When I did i never really cared - it's funny some of ya'll are like "I wanna get bigger but i dont want people to notice" What the hell is that!? LOL

Yeah Pete - good call I will move it now.

Pete....Mike...Yeah I know, it's not a real winter but you know what I mean...I lived in tahoe for a couple years I know what winter is.

Superman...come on bro- if I wanted everyone to know I was on roids I fuckin tattoo it on my forehead?????WTF?

I can't see why you guys don't understand that I don't want people to know why I'm juicen...You think I want my grandma to know I'm stabing myself with a needle and putting foriegn substances in my body -you think she's gonna understand? You think I want my boss at work to know? It sucks but the steriod comunity is not understood, and is looked down upon by everyday goers.

And I would have posted this is the general forum but I thought that since it was related to AS that it belonged here. I wasn't asking what you wear to the gym as for fashion advice.

Mike Guest
    Dont worry bout it bro - its no big deal

To be honest I can totally understand why you would want to hide it - I dont hide me growing but I can understand hiding the juice thing - here's the deal - I used to get people come up to me and ask me bout steroids all the time - they would say stuff like "I know he's doing steroids - nobody makes gains like that naturally" They would talk that shit behind my back to my friends etc to find out if I was on gear - Finally i got fed up and I was being questioned time and again by one friend who just swore I HAD to be doing steroids and that he talked to people who lifted and they werent making gains like me.

So I said:

"Well hell if you can find me ONE person that has made a comment about me being on steroids that ACTUALLY knows what it is like to spend 5 days a week in the gym at an hour and a half each time including 40 minutes of cardio. Who eats more than twice their body weight in protein grams, who sleeps atleast 8 hours a day, who knows how to train just the right way, who knows what good nutrition is and is consuming 6-8 meals a day. If you can find me ONE person that knows the science of bodybuilding as well as I do AND has the discipline to exercise that knowledge - THEN, and only then will I listen to what they have to say. But until then I don't want to hear that some guy KNOWS what steroid gains are if he has never been on steroids and doesnt know how to train naturally in the first place. Got it?"

He never made another comment - truth is - challenge em - yes you are juicing but I bet there isnt one person who has made a comment that works as hard as you do - or eats as much, or the right food, or trains as hard, or sleeps as much...THAT is the bottom line. So who are THEY to pretend to know what it's like to take the body to its highest potential even NATURALLY.

Ignorance breeds criticism....

OK solid...I see where your comin from. Here's the deal you will get bigger, and it will happen quicker than normal, but you won't get so huge and cut that it becomes blatently obvious. Just wear longer sleeves, baggier clothes and swear up and down that your are busting your ass in the gym and firing down a plethora of supps (creatine, glutamine, andro, protein, etc....) Most regular folk think those things are like steroids anyway. Also, play up the fact that your eating 6 times a day in order to get bigger...we already know how many people say "How can you eat that much??" Your grandmother will just notice that you're lifting hard and getting bigger...trust me!! My grandmother actually said "Peter's getting too big...I don't like muscle men" No shit. My mom rags on me for being big as well, just explain that lifting weights and eating like a bodybuilder is what you want to do. Peace

Winter time in So Cal....pppffftt!!! Gimme a break

Pete

Wink NOW THAT'S MY BOYS!

Thanks guys..really. Great points! Most everyone already knows how hard I train and how dedicated I am...They know what comes first... If asked I'll just be like...yeah that CELL TECH by Muscle tech is the shit! (I have actually gotten really good gains from it..I don't know if it was psycological or what but shit made me strong) But thanks for all your comments, I was just a little worried.

_SOLID

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    wear what you always wear. those clothes will be a measuring scale against how you used to look. stop worrying about what others think. enjoy the juice!

get a tshirt that says

"i look better than you.now go fuck yourself!"

Mike Guest
    I do the same - good comment

Originally posted by dane26
    wear what you always wear. those clothes will be a measuring scale against how you used to look. stop worrying about what others think. enjoy the juice!

Re: get a tshirt that says

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    "i look better than you.now go fuck yourself!"

I like this one

gregster is offline Junior Member
    hey bro,

I find that if your trying to keep under wraps wear a rag top, this will make gains/losses less apparent. When ur more comfortable a vest gets my vote.

You shouldn't really give a shit what anyone thinks.
    Anyways fuck them and fuck modesty all u need is a smart answer

Rag Top?

You mean like what Osamin wear's on his head? Good idea, then they will be to busy looking at my ridiculous hair piece to notice my gains . Gregster I'm not familiar with a ragtop, what is it?

_SOLID

maybe he means

like a duderag.you can go all thugged out

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    thugged out? Does that mean I have to go buy some Fubu shirts?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i wear my regular clothes.........cut off sleevless shirts and shorts and the occasional v back tank top

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    how & why did you bump a 6yr old thread??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information