Hitman is offline Senior Member

Talking Just beat my personal best

You may remember i little while back i had a personal best of 280kg on the leg press, well i just finished legs and i hit the grand total of.......300KG.....x4 reps. So in saying that i would like to thank god, my family, friends , my manager ........wait this isnt the oscars lol. Shit after the second rep i thought i was going to pass out but the dbols sorted that out and i got the other 2. Hey ya know the other thing that was cool? we dont have any 50 kg plates any more so imagine the sight of 14 x 20kg plates plus the bar and foot platform. yeah the chicks were lovin it, sneakin a peak while they were on the walkers and tread mills (yeah my ego exploded ten fold)lol. Ok im out just thought i'd share my excitement.........HITMAN

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    good work brother !

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    excellant m8 (i love doing legs and have a personal best of200k on leg press) so i am well impressed

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Thx guys. I have to agree with you jonesmeister legs are my fav too, prob cause they are my strongest feature. funny thing is i can only do 120kg on squats must be cause its a full motion excercise or something. Now i have to work on my bench, max out at 115kg x1..........HITMAN

Thread Information