CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Traffic Jam over 100 miles long

OMG this is crazy

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    WTF???

U have a link or sumpin' bruh??

~SC~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I-45 is backed up from Galveston to Dallas... It is INSANE. People are morons, running out of gas on the freeway in 102 degree heat. Freaks.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    WTF???

U have a link or sumpin' bruh??

~SC~
    http://www.foxnews.com/

chest6 is offline Banned
    im thinking about going home this weekend...i drive down 35 the entire way..prolly wont be too bad..ive just heard 45, 290, 183 and fvcked..mainly 45..my roommates fam was leaving houston and it took them 4 hours to get what normally takes 30 mins...ppl are pushing their cars to save gas too

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    They're running out of gas cuz most of the gas stations down there are out of gas. Another fck up by local and goverment officials You don't tell 1 million ppl to just evacuate without some sort of a plan!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ahhh, forgive me I keep forgetting about the Hurricane thing......

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    They're running out of gas cuz most of the gas stations down there are out of gas. Another fck up by local and goverment officials You don't tell 1 million ppl to just evacuate without some sort of a plan!
    Yes, but you can obviously not rely on the government to do or think of these things. Ex, Katrina. So why did these people not get gas cans and fill them up after waiting in line for 3 hours for gas in the first place. People just flat don't use their heads. Also people are buying all the food from the grocery stores. ALL the shelves are bare, like people are planning hybernating or something.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yes, but you can obviously not rely on the government to do or think of these things. Ex, Katrina. So why did these people not get gas cans and fill them up after waiting in line for 3 hours for gas in the first place. People just flat don't use their heads. Also people are buying all the food from the grocery stores. ALL the shelves are bare, like people are planning hybernating or something.
    I agree but there has to be some sort of plan for these types of situations and it's up to local, state and goverment officals to come up with something.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    crazy!!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn dude i live in dallas and i45 turns into 75 which is what i take to get to school everyday...i hope its not all noobed out tomorrow with wrecks and sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I agree but there has to be some sort of plan for these types of situations and it's up to local, state and goverment officals to come up with something.
    And time and time again, we are let down.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    damn dude i live in dallas and i45 turns into 75 which is what i take to get to school everyday...i hope its not all noobed out tomorrow with wrecks and sh*t.
    ill be there saturday if 35 isnt too bad

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    can people not take back roads rather than all take the same road??

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    They should have under groung shelters built in the cities around where the hurricanes are most likely to hit so we don't have problems like this.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    city officials just can't just play the evacuate card and expect everything will take care of it's self.. the traffic in houston is bad every day, now half of houston is parked on the freeway..

people did what government told them to do.. they filled their tanks and evacuated.. they had no idea it would take TWELVE hours to get out of houston.. you’re fxcked if you stay, but more fxcked if you evacuated.. these people will not be able to find a hotel room, and may run out of gas just as the hurricane approaches, they will be stranded.. scary shxt..

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    give them credit for giving them 4 days notice

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    in LA it was like the day before

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    George Bush doesn't care about Gulf Coast Texan people

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RONINASAUNA
    George Bush doesn't care about Gulf Coast Texan people
    LOL!
    That shit is just insane. People dont wanna risk being left behind like those in new orleans....gas is gonna be $5/gallon...
    -Cy

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dag gum it.. .

bush should have built more roads and more gas stations.. didn't they learn anything from Katrina??

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    Bush doesn't care about white ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    city officials just can't just play the evacuate card and expect everything will take care of it's self.. the traffic in houston is bad every day, now half of houston is parked on the freeway..

people did what government told them to do.. they filled their tanks and evacuated.. they had no idea it would take TWELVE hours to get out of houston.. you’re fxcked if you stay, but more fxcked if you evacuated.. these people will not be able to find a hotel room, and may run out of gas just as the hurricane approaches, they will be stranded.. scary shxt..
    Yes, scary. I am 80miles from G-town. Hope I am ok.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    sucks for them

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Sheeeeeyet, I would get in my Cessna and leave EVERYTHING else behind. Fvck it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Goverment has been getting its ass kicked by mother nature, exposing our weeknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ahhh, forgive me I keep forgetting about the Hurricane thing......

~SC~
    How can you forget about the "hurrican thing"? comon SC

Alex

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i live in Austin and all these evacuees are here chillin,,i went to the grocry store today and there was no TUNA or WATER i was pissed!!!! so left i will have to hit up wall mart tommorow for my goods, but on the way home i stoped to pick up some snuff and the exxon and there were all these people in there buying Ozarka and tuna and i was like WTF nothing is going to happen to Austin why are all these people panicing????

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i live in Austin and all these evacuees are here chillin,,i went to the grocry store today and there was no TUNA or WATER i was pissed!!!! so left i will have to hit up wall mart tommorow for my goods, but on the way home i stoped to pick up some snuff and the exxon and there were all these people in there buying Ozarka and tuna and i was like WTF nothing is going to happen to Austin why are all these people panicing????
    haha i know im in san marcos read my thread its down a bit its called "WTF ppl are dumb"

Thread Information