partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok i haven't posted under the influence in awhile

ok so here it goes......i was just watching the celtics game watching paul pierce fuck shit up.mother fucking 19 tean 3's??!!!bring on the hornets motherfuckers!!!NETS to live!!!!!!!!wait i need a cigarette i'll be right back!!!ok back.so i'm going tho factory next friday to throw down some pills to rip up for the bodyshots i have to shoot next week that should be tight.yo, anyone on the board that wants to meet up that would be phat.we're gonna bust out the pimped out Flexus, as we like to call it, or lexus as it's commonly known since i have to drive up from nj.still chillin in nj for a few more weeks while i'm traveling back and forth to nyc.damn we smoked mad bowls to the head and it's only almost 11??fucked up isn't it??damn i'm hugry and i think i need to eat now, but i'll be back in a few.peace

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Ahhhh. Blazin it up I see. Just got home from the Gym and Im about to spark up a bowl myself.
    BTW partyboy Hows the Factory been lately? I havent been there in like six months. I rememeber the factory back in the day when you could walk up in there in addidas sweats and tank tops. Paris was lettin everybody up in there. Now I gotta get all decked out. But its ok cause once the pills start poppin' , its all good!

nymattyk is offline Member
    i dont think fridays are too good there, definitely not as good as sat. if you want to go on sat night ill be there so PM me. Nico- you can still wear adidas pants and a tank top, half the people inside dont even wear shirts.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think that I need to respond to my boys thread with one of my own patented "drunken posts" in the very near future. Keep your eyes and ears open boys and girls

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I have to get to NY one of these days

i had four str8 years of saturdy night at factory

ever saturday from 95-1999 and eo saturday in 2000.i just got way too tired of all the crackheads.it use to be so phat when i could abuse a couple hundre dollars of drugs every saturday but now i have to cool it.plus the bloated guido thing is so played out.i'm not down w/ the guidos unless it's to laugh at their bloated, water logged physiques.i do the fridaything no because i can meet up early, get banged up earlier, get my ass and be out by 8am.my days of partying til 2pm are on hold for a bit,hahaa

point well taken............

you knwo what i'm saying matty

supid k 'd out zombie girls passed out all over the stage.so you have to kick them in the face while you're dnacing just to be able to move. russian whores all over the place k'd out tryign to walk down the fuckign stairs at a snails place.k abuse seriously ruined how good factory use to be back in the day.now it's like zombie nation, literally.i still hit up saturday a few times last summer but i would never get there til like 7-8am and by then everyone is annihilated so it's beat.plus young fu mkes the best fun.they don't want 90 of all your earnings like the saturday sluts for cah do,hahaha

just say the word diesal

as long as i knwo in advance since i've been so busy, we'll hit that shit up, get some friday nigth young fun ass, and tear shit up.throw me a pm anytime my friend!!!

jbrand is offline Member

Re: i had four str8 years of saturdy night at factory

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    ever saturday from 95-1999 and eo saturday in 2000.i just got way too tired of all the crackheads.it use to be so phat when i could abuse a couple hundre dollars of drugs every saturday but now i have to cool it.plus the bloated guido thing is so played out.i'm not down w/ the guidos unless it's to laugh at their bloated, water logged physiques.i do the fridaything no because i can meet up early, get banged up earlier, get my ass and be out by 8am.my days of partying til 2pm are on hold for a bit,hahaa
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who had trouble with those stairs. Ask matty, I must have slipped down 4 or 5 of those bad boys.

i hear what youre saying about the place being a k fest but i cant comment because you know im in another world when im there. but then again, maybe you can bring a box of ravioli and a jar of k with you next time......you may enjoy it a little more

Thread Information