Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Bought a new condo, just goin over finishes want some input

Standard tub is rounded off sorta ...that doesnt match my squared off corian vanity so Im goin with this for sure...but think I may go with some jets for whirpoolio action and wondering about my return on investment.

there are different configs with more or less jets heres the page.
    http://www.tubz.com/neptune_zen_3266.htm

$1128.00
    Neptune Bathtub Only

$2385.00
    Whirlpool

Included: 6 chrome turbo jets, 5 micro-rotating back jets, 1 h.p. Silencia pump, electronic timer, diverter valve.

$2648.00
    Mass-air

Included: 16 injectors, 1 1/2 h.p. blower with 300W heater, silencer, 1 multi-function electronic timer.

$2783.00
    Activ-air

Included: 48 chrome micro jets, 1 1/2 h.p. blower with 300W heater, silencer, 1 multi-function electronic timer.

$964.00
    Upgrade Chromo Plus

Addition of 4 mood lights and 4 synchronized chromatherapy 10 LED lights.

$3578.00
    Combo mass-air/whirlpool

Included: 6 chrome turbo jets, 5 micro-rotating back jets, 11 mass-air injectors, 1 h.p. Silencia pump, 1 1/2 h.p. blower with 300W heater, silencer, 1 multi-function electronic timer, diverter valve.

$3709.00
    Combo active-air/whirlpool

Included: 6 chrome turbo jets, 5 micro-rotating back jets, 41 chrome micro jets, 1 h.p. Silencia pump, 1 1/2 h.p. blower with 300W heater, silencer, 1 multi-function electronic timer, diverter valve.

$4376.00
    Combo active-air/mass-air

Included: 48 chrome activ-air micro jets, 11 mass-air injectors, two 1 1/2 h.p. blower with 300W heater, 2 silencers, two 1 multi-function electronic timers.

which one do you think I could get the most return on investment for come resale in a couple years at the most. Considering that i can get the regular tub for free or this squared off one for 700 (which I am for sure to match my square corian vanity) OR spend another 2 grand to get the 6 jetter or get the even nicer one...with more jets.

would you as a buyer want that? or not really care....and go for a less expensive place that doesn't have that?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Its the type of situation where your going to spend 1000 to get 500 worth of value. Also, if you do get it, make sure you keep it super clean. I hadnt used it in a while and turned mine on one day and it shot algae or something out. I clean it much more often then a regular tub.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    thanks man...

I dont take baths either..but this is a question on if i should spend the money upgrade it to a whirpool jacuzzi bathtub?

do you think that would ever give back a return on the "investment" of a whirlpool

but I think i've figured it out..... with Maveriks help.

I want a tub with jets cause when bitches come over they say.

oohhh a jacuzzi tub....then what? they wanna test it out!

DONE...im buyin it!!

thanks again Maverik

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I've been a doin' a lot of real estate flipping the last few years and the upgrades have to match the rest of the place and the building meaning if the rest of the condo is equally upgraded, then the overall value will increase, but if you've got a nice jacuzzi tub in the master, but the kitchen is all formica then they'll sort of cancel each other out.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    when you get it, can I come over and scuba dive in your tub??? Don't hold out on me!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    when you get it, can I come over and scuba dive in your tub??? Don't hold out on me!
    Can you please stay in GAY forum where you belong!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I also do real estate investing/sales/development and in MY personal experience your bath tub is neither going to increase or decrease the value of a home (as long as its up to date). It's all personal preference of the buyer. If your going to stay there 10 years and you take baths and enjoy jets (doesnt sound like you do) I would say do it. If your not going to get any use out of it and the tub thats there is new/newer I would stick with that.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Whatever happened to farting in the bath?

Thread Information