big_C is offline Member

For almostgone..

Hey bro....Here are the pics of my Old English Mastiff..Caesar......he's the best dog I ever had besides the Rottweiler, the Rotty is 130 pounds and the Mastiff is 235 pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For almostgone..-c2.jpg   For almostgone..-c7.jpg   For almostgone..-c6.jpg   For almostgone..-candm8.jpg   For almostgone..-candm96.jpg  

big_C is offline Member
    A couple more.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For almostgone..-candm92.jpg   For almostgone..-candm933.jpg   For almostgone..-candm9999.jpg   For almostgone..-candm97.jpg  

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    235 holy shit!!

big_C is offline Member
    yep..he's my big boy, he's really a baby though, but I wouldn't want to back him in a corner!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    .....Nice looking boy, big_c...I've been involved with mastiffs and rescue for around 15 years or so...They're a part of the family!!...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

..Just showed my wife the pics, big_C...(She loves the fawn and siver fawns...Brindle is my favorite color, but I'm a fan of all mastiffs)....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=chloe

..(scroll down to post#50)..also if you look a few posts below mine, Abstrack has a nice fawn bullmastiff....

1819 is offline Senior Member
    that mastiff is one fvckin beautiful dog bro.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    that mastiff is one fvckin beautiful dog bro.
    Thanks bro...I've been in love with the breed for 10 years now, there is truly no other breed like a mastiff...all Mastiffs, Bull, Neo, French, they are all breed from the Old English, Old English Mastiffs are the original and biggest of the breeds. Old English Mastiffs are the worlds heaviest breed too, there is a male in the UK that is 345 pounds...thats big, the average male is 250 pounds. He is my family as well almostgone, I know how you feel bro. Did you know they were almost an extinct breed in the 1940's...only a few mating pairs were left, but because of guys like you and I who love the breed, the breed is making a strong comeback. They are the best family dogs too,loving and mild mannered, very easy going, but I wouldn't want to confront one in a fight, protection is key with these big boys. They were originally breed for war, Caesar the Great had OE Mastiffs along side his men, and legend has it that they fought braver than the men. Thus the name for my Mastiff...Caesar!!

big_C is offline Member
    Almostgone...I just checked out the pic of your Mastiff....he's a keeper!! How big is he?? Mastiffs are the best dogs...Caesar is 32" at the shoulders and 235 pounds..

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Almostgone...I just checked out the pic of your Mastiff....he's a keeper!! How big is he?? Mastiffs are the best dogs...Caesar is 32" at the shoulders and 235 pounds..

Actually, it's a she..I just took her by the vets to weigh her this afternoon...She's up to 193#...and my wife and I are huge mastiff fans...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats a nice companion you have there. bad azz dogs! I am pretty much sold for life on the mastiff breed. I dont think I will ever get another breed of dogs. My Bully is like my best friend.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

chest6 is offline Banned
    those are some beautiful dogs...both bigc's and almost gone's

those dogs are huge but cute as hell

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude those are enormous animals they get along?? my grandma had a mastiff named Bear thing was soooo biggg

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    that dog could prob bench more than me

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    if that dog sat on me...... i'd die... like a big snake stealing the breath from its victum.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    dude those are enormous animals they get along?? my grandma had a mastiff named Bear thing was soooo biggg
    Oh yea...the rotty and Mastiff are inseperable...best friends no doubt, they got eachothers back too, I've seen it first hand. Walking them one day...this dog came out of nowhere and aproached my boy's, needless to say when he got close enough and realized how big they were, he tried to retreat, but to late, they tore him up, here I am tring to pull 365 pounds or so between the two of them, off this poor stray, it wasn't pretty. But it was good to know they were protecting me, if I was walking alone, who knows what this stray would have tried with me, he was pretty big himself, I'd say 140 pounds or so. Now I'm a pretty big guy so maybe I could have yelled and stepped towards the stray and intimidate him, but your taking a chance doing that, good thing my boys were with me. And sorry almostgone..I didn't know you had a female...she's beautiful...does she like bog boys?? I got a lonely one here!! Hint hint!! Caesar would jump on her quick!! They would make some cute pups!! She's vey big for a female...lots of love grows them big!!

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    And sorry almostgone..I didn't know you had a female...she's beautiful...does she like bog boys?? I got a lonely one here!! Hint hint!! Caesar would jump on her quick!! They would make some cute pups!! She's vey big for a female...lots of love grows them big!!
    ..Lol, I'll keep that in mind, big_C...
    ..Are you a member of the MCOA?...If not, you might want to check it out...It's a good way to make contact with alot of mastiff breeders...and congrats on Caesar again...He's a nice looking boy!!

AG

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..Lol, I'll keep that in mind, big_C...
    ..Are you a member of the MCOA?...If not, you might want to check it out...It's a good way to make contact with alot of mastiff breeders...and congrats on Caesar again...He's a nice looking boy!!

AG
    I've heard of the MCOA...never really checked them out though..I will!! THANKS!!

Thread Information