Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    maybe she had some std's...thats what i would be wondering about if she was begging/asking for money. Id figure she was a ho and was really dirty.
    Damn swole im laughing my ass off at all ur posts

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I agree with Swole...bukakki all the way.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    I like flirting, it's just fun.. if I was approached like that, i wouldn't give a response right away.. i would wait until i've had about 6 drinks then made my decision.. i mean c'mon either way it would be a fun night.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    That's just SILLY, Girlfriend! If you are being honest and serious, you should have taken the money. $250? I consider a $100 trick to be sort of like minimum wage. Okay, getting tag-teamed by two men or two women... that's still $50 worth of gravy. I have never had two women at once pay me, though I have had two men at once, for money, several times. Had a triple, once. Got $600 straight up for that little adventure, but you would not believe the things I had to do for it. But back to your "dilemna"... I have never heard of two women renting one man, or one woman, for that matter. It sounds more like a typical male fantasy.

Love, Anna

"Don't you just love those long rainy afternoons in New Orleans, when an hour isn't just an hour, but a little piece of eternity dropped into our hands--- and who knows what to do with it?" -Blanche Dubois, "Streetcar Named Desire"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information